Accent classes

ICANWIN

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I learned accents on my own. I can imitate American, British(Received pronunciation only no Cockney). I can also mimic a Hispanic/South American accent(one that has a Spanish speaker's base). 

I brought a lot of books and CDs on Amazon while trying to learn accents, I have also hired a voice accent coach during my time in the Bay Area and took a few lessons from him. Although he was good, it's mainly a question of good observation and practice. I can explain different accents elaborately if you have any questions. Contact me via PM. 

Manakantu okati leda.....

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I want to go into management side and feel will have more confidence and can compete when I can communicate right. Communication li we can't compete with Americans .. also personal interest too 

We can compete, you are being wrong here. The majority of us perhaps can't but that doesn't mean we can't. I have been a TA and trust me I have received more compliments from students anonymously on my accent compared to the other regular American TAs. 

At that time I still didn't have as polished an accent as I have right now, but as I mentioned earlier it's a continuous process. Tell me, do you live in a big city? What city do you live in? 

9 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Not true .. English if not our native language so nothing to feel ashamed .. I feel it would be helpful in future from career perspective for kind of positions I want to target .. personal interest too . 

There will be a positive side for everything .. infact I like to learn British accent but hard to find teacher .. 

i want to learn Sanskrit too adi kuda namoshi a ? Ppl might have varied interests ., just saying 

u don't need to respect but at least don't criticize 

criticize aah mari antha pedda matalu enduku baaa

Dani meeda inko post eyyi broo and see the responses.... diff ga untayi

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

Manakantu okati leda.....

Undi. It's a neutral accent, neither Indian, nor American but closer to British than any of the above. 

That's because Queen's English is the authentic original form of English people learn to speak. 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

Ninnu nuvvu improve chesukovalani lekapothey life lo that's totally okay. You can be content with where you are and what you are. 

Improve chesukundamanukune vallani mock cheyatamu not a characteristic of someone that's progressive in nature. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ninnu nuvvu improve chesukovalani lekapothey life lo that's totally okay. You can be content with where you are and what you are. 

Improve chesukundamanukune vallani mock cheyatamu not a characteristic of someone that's progressive in nature. 

life lo improvement ante accent kadu adi chala different... i'd better keep that to myself and succeed

12 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

I don't care man ... virtual db lo evado edo ante personal ga tesukoni na interests marchikovala ? Chadastam anukunna ok ,. Nene Holy books chadivi ardham chesukune stage lo undali  ane thought undi i will definitely learn Sanskrit at some point in time . I live for myself not for others 

11 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I want to go into management side and feel will have more confidence and can compete when I can communicate right. Communication li we can't compete with Americans .. also personal interest too 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

IT won't fetch you any points if you are trying to climb up the corporate ladder. I agree there might be exceptions but for the most part, if you are trying to be successful in a management field it's imperative that you have a clean, neutral accent to begin with. American accent is quite eclectic by itself as a Bostonian accent is very different from one if you are from Louisiana. 

But to have a clean business English accent is very good to have. 

Okay :)

18 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I learned accents on my own. I can imitate American, British(Received pronunciation only no Cockney). I can also mimic a Hispanic/South American accent(one that has a Spanish speaker's base). 

I brought a lot of books and CDs on Amazon while trying to learn accents, I have also hired a voice accent coach during my time in the Bay Area and took a few lessons from him. Although he was good, it's mainly a question of good observation and practice. I can explain different accents elaborately if you have any questions. Contact me via PM. 

I tried softwares , cds , forums too man .. forums were very irritating may be because I don't enjoy talking to strangers .. I read a lot of books and watch movies .. I talk pretty decent English but want to learn British accent . Self learning was some how less motivating for me ..I tried so much for a one on one teacher too ..oka American Peru marchipoya but he works for Hollywood and teach in class in Bay Area but he said he can't teach online ..appudu east coast lo unna and couldn't find a teacher around my place

18 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

life lo improvement ante accent kadu adi chala different... i'd better keep that to myself and succeed

Evari life lo Vallu improve avvalanukunnavi avutaru .. i improve in my dancing skills technical skills reading skills and want to in communication. No two people are same man .. evari life vallaki Ishtam vachinattu batukutaru .. andaru attention seeking ke threads veyaru..nenu education and certifications related enno threads past lo vesanu .. e trolling doesn't change or hurt me .. I just wonder for a sec how people behave anthe 

nenu Canadian pr thread 5 years  back vesa and helped   accuman he got pr kuda and guided many with process . Ento sometimes I don't understand this trolling

18 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

We can compete, you are being wrong here. The majority of us perhaps can't but that doesn't mean we can't. I have been a TA and trust me I have received more compliments from students anonymously on my accent compared to the other regular American TAs. 

At that time I still didn't have as polished an accent as I have right now, but as I mentioned earlier it's a continuous process. Tell me, do you live in a big city? What city do you live in? 

Mobile Dbinf I will pm you man in detail