**NBA PLAYOFFS**

TheBrahmabull

Just now, siru said:

if u take only this year into consideration then Wizards,Raptors,Celtics are good in reg season..Playoffs could be a different thing though.

I think in coming years Bucks  is the team to watch out in the east..they have highly talented young players

no... nenu asalu ee year okka match kooda choodale... infact my interest has been declining lately.... still trying to catch playoffs anthe.... NBA is not the same it used to be for me... maybe im tired of it or maybe its my age and responsibilities

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• mtkr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

who said that i am a bandwagon ? once in a generation players defined teams and dynasties .. With out Jordan , bulls would have built that team..

you can talk all you want - there is no player after Jordan who has impact on NBA like lebron did..

nuvvu edo anukoni fatafat vochi edo antunnav.. mundu vinte baguntadi..

Kobe ni evariki istav uncle

who said that i am a bandwagon ? once in a generation players defined teams and dynasties .. With out Jordan , bulls would have built that team..

you can talk all you want - there is no player after Jordan who has impact on NBA like lebron did..

nuvvu edo anukoni fatafat vochi edo antunnav.. mundu vinte baguntadi..

depends what are you considering while talking about this ... if you want to idolize ESPN's love child then I wont stop you from that... I clearly knew your intentions and your perspective towards this sport when I saw your opening post and believe me I have seen many as such.... 

2 minutes ago, siru said:

ardam kala..

manodu chittimallu ravtam thone corrections chestu vochi.. edo anukoni bandwagon anukuntunnadu.. plus by lookin at your posts you were here long enough to know .. manodu take a seat adi idi antunte..

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

depends what are you considering while talking about this ... if you want to idolize ESPN's love child then I wont stop you from that... I clearly knew your intentions and your perspective towards this sport when I saw your opening post and believe me I have seen many as such.... 

yeah.. me too man.. haha you know my intentions ? you think too much i guess. its post for a fun.. well i am following NBA long enough to know..

the above lines clearly shows that your hate....So this ESPN love child is improved , improvised showed how great he is and he learned how to handle the pressure .. if you dont like it it fine..

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

yeah.. me too man.. haha you know my intentions ? you think too much i guess. its post for a fun.. well i am following NBA long enough to know..

the above lines clearly shows that your hate....So this ESPN love child is improved , improvised showed how great he is and he learned how to handle the pressure .. if you dont like it it fine..

sheeeshhh... you dont get it... vadhilei

12 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

nuvu prathi sport ki oka thadu esi psycho la behave chestunnavanta kada

Ya savadengutunadu chadastam perigindi, belt treatment ivu set avtadu@3$%

1 minute ago, Picha lite said:

Ya savadengutunadu chadastam perigindi, belt treatment ivu set avtadu@3$%

dallas lo ledu ... undunte iche vadni... paripoyadu ikkada nundi  #/{-

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

sheeeshhh... you dont get it... vadhilei

vodileyyi kadu.. nuvvu smart ass laga act chesi.. cheppedi cheppi vodileyyi antunnav .. Come on man.. May be i am new to this DB.. I am following NBA from 1998 .. So dont come here and teach me about player vs sport ....

tbh NBA is always about a player who can carry the brand.. Now dont say about early celtics and lakers.. NFL is not like NBA.. game itself is enough..

So stop guesstimating the intentions with out having some word..  t

Now this is what wrong with so called "old DBians" whatever.. they assume too much ..

vodileyyi kadu.. nuvvu smart ass laga act chesi.. cheppedi cheppi vodileyyi antunnav .. Come on man.. May be i am new to this DB.. I am following NBA from 1998 .. So dont come here and teach me about player vs sport ....

tbh NBA is always about a player who can carry the brand.. Now dont say about early celtics and lakers.. NFL is not like NBA.. game itself is enough..

So stop guesstimating the intentions with out having some word..  t

Now this is what wrong with so called "old DBians" whatever.. they assume too much ..

this is what i meant by jumping on the bandwagon... like I already said I figured that out in the opening post.... 

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

dallas lo ledu ... undunte iche vadni... paripoyadu ikkada nundi  #/{-

Ikada unna kalustale Dr@w@

30 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

nuvu prathi sport ki oka thadu esi psycho la behave chestunnavanta kada

s%H# evadaadu annadiii!!!

entha esina em laabam... janaala adharna taggipoyindhii..

no masala.. no sports.. only war of keyboard warrior