**NBA PLAYOFFS**

TheBrahmabull

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

being #1 in east means fcuk all if they cant win anything.... lets be serious, its much much more easier to be #1 in the east than in the west in the last decade... 

it was easy for Lebron..he kinda ruled east so far..but looks like other teams in East are catching up now. wizrads,raptors and celtics are good this year.

I agree, East is still relatively weak.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• mtkr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

thats what is wrong with you when I said I corrected you...  take a seat.... 

edo esina vayya porapatuna lebron's team ani.. daniki nuvvu ooo ..

Just now, mtkr said:

@3$% evarini em askngg!!! 

puli ki aakali esina gaddi thinadu.. mutton e thintadi

chaala years ayyindi kada. stand emanan marchukunandemo ani @3$%

6 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

teams jamana ayipoyindi vayya.. NBA now running on superstars..

NBA has always been about superstars since Magic and Bird times..may be even beofre that idk

Just now, siru said:

it was easy for Lebron..he kinda ruled east so far..but looks like other teams in East are catching up now.

I agree, East is still relatively weak. But this year Cavs probably will lose to celtics

bulls are crippled due to rose being a glassman.... too much dependency on him. Pistons were once mighty, pacers with miller were a good team... 76ers great analenu kani they had their moments.... raptors also same as 76ers when they had vince carter and later bosh.... ipudu avanni fallen teams... hawks, knicks, magic and nj nets were all irrelevant ......  good that boston are rebuilding but still its the weakness of east rather than one team's greatness.... 

44 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

wtf is lebron's team

31 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah its not his team... its called cavs for a reason

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

thats what is wrong with you when I said I corrected you...  take a seat.... 

@3$%

Just now, siru said:

NBA has always been about superstars since Magic and Bird times..may be even beofre that idk

just chepthunna current situation gurnchi saami.. damn .. looks like you guys been on this DB for so long .. might know each other n  you click right way.. but it does't mean others doesn't know .. 

8 minutes ago, siru said:

they have to go all in and sign KD next year..that will change the whole dynamic..maybe get Igoudala as well

and trade that crap D'Angelo Russell

yup.. nxt yr 1 r 2 mvps ni thevali... lekapothe same cinema.. nthg will change...

5 minutes ago, dalapathi said:

chaala years ayyindi kada. stand emanan marchukunandemo ani @3$%

*&*

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

just chepthunna current situation gurnchi saami.. damn .. looks like you guys been on this DB for so long .. might know each other n  you click right way.. but it does't mean others doesn't know .. 

no player is greater than a team.... dont join the bandwagon to praise one player and follow him wherever he goes... 

3 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

chill bro cool... 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

bulls are crippled due to rose being a glassman.... too much dependency on him. Pistons were once mighty, pacers with miller were a good team... 76ers great analenu kani they had their moments.... raptors also same as 76ers when they had vince carter and later bosh.... ipudu avanni fallen teams... hawks, knicks, magic and nj nets were all irrelevant ......  good that boston are rebuilding but still its the weakness of east rather than one team's greatness.... 

if u take only this year into consideration then Wizards,Raptors,Celtics are good in reg season..Playoffs could be a different thing though.

I think in coming years Bucks  is the team to watch out in the east..they have highly talented young players

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

no player is greater than a team.... dont join the bandwagon to praise one player and follow him wherever he goes... 

who said that i am a bandwagon ? once in a generation players defined teams and dynasties .. With out Jordan , bulls would have built that team..

you can talk all you want - there is no player after Jordan who has impact on NBA like lebron did..

nuvvu edo anukoni fatafat vochi edo antunnav.. mundu vinte baguntadi..

4 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

ardam kala..