Madhukar's parents to blame for his death - Wife Swathi - TV9

kiladi bullodu

Just now, mastercheif said:

ante islam lo laga tokkeyali antava ladies ni ?

Emo man I have no power over it but olden days used to be nice. We lost the balance by going after west  in search of money. It looks to me we created a bigger problem in the way of solving a relatively smaller one.

1 minute ago, Srimantudu said:

i felt same too..ame face lo matallo...ekkada 1% kuda badha ledu..she is just trying to defend herself to get away from his death..

Agreed.. just go torugh the madhukar father video also...

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Emo man I have no power over it but olden days used to be nice. We lost the balance by going after west  in search of money. It looks to me we created a bigger problem in the way of solving a relatively smaller one.

just for the sage of argument . How do you know olden days were nice ? women were just baby making machines who prepares food for men etcc ani some argue chestharu.

25 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

husband poyinadu ane badha ledu... but tana mida blame vasthundhi ani tapana paduthundhi

4 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

i felt same too..ame face lo matallo...ekkada 1% kuda badha ledu..she is just trying to defend herself to get away from his death..

2 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Agreed.. just go torugh the madhukar father video also...

i didnt go thru her video completely..I am not taking anyone's side..i said what i felt from her self defense...

5 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

its not about the English education its about the western culture...now a days indians are  adopted more western culture than western countries... in india and outside of side india also.. 

Thats what I meant too, with English the influence and materialism has grown up.

7 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

Bharta poyadu man emanna analanna decency addostundi...  _%~

14 minutes ago, micxas said:

Looking at so many cases sometimes I am forced to believe  English Education is the worst thing happened to Indian women and Indian families  in particular in the past century... Indians are becoming xerox copies of West.

@3$%

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

Poni Poni Pothe Poni

Sathul Suthul Hithul Poni

Rani Rani Vasthey Rani

Kashtal Nashtal Kopal Thapal Shapal Rani

Khani Khani

Ganam Dhyanam Hasam Lasam Khani

Kala Ravi, Pavi Kavi

*u( @srisri

iRDGYjW.gif poni poni...nuvvu db vadilesi poni