Madhukar's parents to blame for his death - Wife Swathi - TV9

kiladi bullodu

6 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Lol...Women empoerment will not happene if Men are not part of it....

Women empoerment only women cheyyalani kadhu....its everyones responsibiulity bro...

Yes am agreed  men/women can discuss on women empowerment ..but am requesting dont try to change the meaning of  empowerment.

7 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

First preach this to the ladies in your family,relatives and friends...then you will understand what kind of stupid comment it is....

Just think if you still argue the same way if that girl Swathi was your family member...

I would just say wrong is wrong..i don's argue with you for supporting that girl. your view is your view given the information you got it. my view would be mine for argument sake.

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

calling @mtkr ee thread chudu

Arey.. Paniki vache panulu meedha .. concentrate cheyi ra item.. Louda lodhi .. dengey ikkada nunchi .. Assal nuv em chesthunnavo .. em aithunnavo ..ardham aitundha?

22 minutes ago, Rummy said:

I would just say wrong is wrong..i don's argue with you for supporting that girl. your view is your view given the information you got it. my view would be mine for argument sake.

As of now  Mr dexter(or Mrs) is not ready to give the explains for the below concerns

Reasons:

why she has to record the audio and fix him in the talk when he is compromising after the dispute/argument.

she is keep bothering him about  his family members saying (vallu vellu) and mounting mental torture for him 

asking diverse saying you have some issues and not supporting him 

having separate income in the family like (ni money na money) putting pressure on him for the financial mistakes he has done in past???  and not thinking about the future they have  and the money they can earn.

bad parent-ism from her parents- for not teaching how to adjust and have her way all the time from childhood

not teaching forgiveness for even small mistake

59 minutes ago, Rummy said:

I think she is the girl grown in a closed house, don't know how to mingle with bride's Family, Intelligent and  psychopath in mounting pressure on his health. may be i am wrong here is my observations

Reasons:

why she has to record the audio and fix him in the talk when he is compromising after the dispute/argument.

she is keep bothering him about  his family members saying (vallu vellu) and mounting mental torture for him 

asking diverse saying you have some issues and not supporting him 

having separate income in the family like (ni money na money) putting pressure on him for the financial mistakes he has done in past???  and not thinking about the future they have  and the money they can earn.

bad parent-ism from her parents- for not teaching how to adjust and have her way all the time from childhood

not teaching forgiveness for even small mistakes

*=:

Guys careful ga observe cheyyandi before coming to a conclusion. May be aame kontha pressure petti undochu. But I don't think it's a deliberate act or preplanned. Recording cheste aame wrong ela avutundi, life lo chala angles/ complications untai. After watching his dad's video, she did not do any grave mistake. Aame illu konukkundam ani gattiga adagadam kooda tappu kadu. Hope she and her daughter have good life ahead.

9 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Mana circle/relations evarina pote..ohh koddigana badapadatam ..entha chedda manishaina..chesina manchi panulu gurtu chestam...adento modugu pote  konchem kuda bada ledu

emanan ante vadu depression lo vunnadu antundi...enti a depressions  ante....chala DIPLOMATIC ga matladutundi...vadiki depression kanna pedda samasya eme understanding chesukokapoavadam, ahankaram  and torture pettadam ani naku anpistundi...ippudu  kuda media lo chudandi enta ahankaram to matladutundi..konchem kuda badaledu...

Okkokkalla emotion levels okkola untai. Kannillu pettukune vallanta pativratalu kadu, pettukoni vallanta cheddavallu kadu. She looks like a strong lady. Andaru tanani blame chestunnarani Edo proofs tho Ala matladutundi anipistundi. Worst I can think about her may be she threatened to divorce. Madhu kooda manchode but life lo tough situations handle cheyyaleka sucide cheskunnadu anipistundi, valla papa gurinchi aalochinchalsindi. 

1 minute ago, Bulletproof said:

Okkokkalla emotion levels okkola untai. Kannillu pettukune vallanta pativratalu kadu, pettukoni vallanta cheddavallu kadu. She looks like a strong lady. Andaru tanani blame chestunnarani Edo proofs tho Ala matladutundi anipistundi. Worst I can think about her may be she threatened to divorce. Madhu kooda manchode but life lo tough situations handle cheyyaleka sucide cheskunnadu anipistundi, valla papa gurinchi aalochinchalsindi. 

still single kada broder?

10 hours ago, Bulletproof said:

So Nuvvu married ayi kooda alane aalochistunnavante.. time padutundi inka

ha ha... i am not taking anyones sides broder. Just saying that mana anukune couples takkuva ayepothunnaru ani.

9 hours ago, Bulletproof said:

Latest is that she is now on her death bed ........

These guys in the forum drove her to now commit suicide.....luckilu she survived and struggling for life..... feeling so sad for the state of womehood in this country....

Kottadam endhi...thittadam endhi.....suicide chesukunevaraku mental torture pettadam endhi....???

Men are built strong.....women are built sensitive .....BY THE NATURE..... They are two diffferent categoriesof our species.....dont apply same rules to both...

Hope she recovers soon......@~`

14 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Latest is that she is now on her death bed ........

These guys in the forum drove her to now commit suicide.....luckilu she survived and struggling for life..... feeling so sad for the state of womehood in this country....

Kottadam endhi...thittadam endhi.....suicide chesukunevaraku mental torture pettadam endhi....???

Men are built strong.....women are built sensitive .....BY THE NATURE..... They are two diffferent categoriesof our species.....dont apply same rules to both...

Hope she recovers soon......@~`

Intlo sister or mother Ki ayunte apdu gani ardam kadu ilanti men ki 

love or marriage break up ayna men easy ga Ila unna ladies ni istam vachinattu titta Daniki e forum using 

2 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Intlo sister or mother Ki ayunte apdu gani ardam kadu ilanti men ki 

love or marriage break up ayna men easy ga Ila unna ladies ni istam vachinattu titta Daniki e forum using 

Not true other side of stories nenu choosa ikkada vomerica lo Divorce entha easy ga ichindo antha happy ga second marriage kuda chesukunnaru few(0.005% or 0.50%)

Kondaru ammayilu(again 0.005 to 0.50%) ayithe breakup ante adedo movie nundi bayataiki vachesinattu vastharu