Madhukar's parents to blame for his death - Wife Swathi - TV9

kiladi bullodu

Just now, micxas said:

Idhi expected ee.. ayina neeku ee thread enduku free life, anti-marriage squad kada meeru*7*^ 

nuvvu vachav ani nenu vacha thread loki...nuvvu frustrate avvadam chusi quote chesa...tappaa...tappa...tappa axEsQnJ.gif

1 minute ago, tortoise said:

nuvvu vachav ani nenu vacha thread loki...nuvvu frustrate avvadam chusi quote chesa...tappaa...tappa...tappa axEsQnJ.gif

Idhi kooda expected reply ee @3$%... okkasaraina nijam cheppu *u(

6 minutes ago, bandababu said:

society enti man. society sarigga lenappudu manam ela unte vallaki problem enti ?

G balisi, vollu kovvu ekki kottukune ammayilu chala mandi unnaru eevala repu. so future lo marriage chesukune vallu atleast 1-2 years date chesina aina pelli chesukondi ani na advice. arrange marriage is a bogus. families ni happy cheyyatam thappithe emi ledu. 

Even one of my cousin brother same thing is happen to him and they were very much scared about the society and they were not divorced but  living separately from 8 years and where as daughter is suffering in their case...   ..so you are not like that....good  Keep it up bro...

8 minutes ago, bandababu said:

society enti man. society sarigga lenappudu manam ela unte vallaki problem enti ?

G balisi, vollu kovvu ekki kottukune ammayilu chala mandi unnaru eevala repu. so future lo marriage chesukune vallu atleast 1-2 years date chesina aina pelli chesukondi ani na advice. arrange marriage is a bogus. families ni happy cheyyatam thappithe emi ledu. 

Nuvvu 2012 lo vanc lo stamping ki vellina bandababu ve na (pelli ki mundhu)...sorry for you man

on a side note,love marriages kuda em takkuva levu kadha full seperation and cheating cases

15 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Is no one or friends friends  or cousins cousins or any one who know the real story in this DB 

This news and United news have become argument points in my family 

I say  papal the guy didn't get enough support from girl 

My wife papal ah wife enni kastalu face chesindo from husband and in laws that she lost tears in her eyes 

Real accurate information post here 

Bhaiyya Nuvvu family to e vishayalu discuss chestava...

Swathi is a brave women and Madhu had mental issues. I really cannot stop appreciating this women for recognizing his problem before his parents and letting them know and requested medical help, but unfortunately nobody listened to her and his parents and relatives are now directly responsible for his death.

I wish each and every women....as in...each and every women in India will become like Swathi garu....hatsoff to her for bearing with these abuses, beatings....mental illnes.....mood fluctuations for 6-7 years.....she is the example fo Women Empowerment and Women Uprising...

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Swathi is a brave women and Madhu had mental issues. I really cannot stop appreciating this women for recognizing his problem before his parents and letting them know and requested medical help, but unfortunately nobody listened to her and his parents and relatives are now directly responsible for his death.

I wish each and every women....as in...each and every women in India will become like Swathi garu....hatsoff to her for bearing with these abuses, beatings....mental illnes.....mood fluctuations for 6-7 years.....she is the example fo Women Empowerment and Women Uprising...

nuvvu joke chesthunnavu kada @3$%

1 minute ago, desiboys said:

nuvvu joke chesthunnavu kada @3$%

No bro....i am saying what i really believe.....She is a great women.......He attacked her, abused her and let other men abuse her......enough.....he realized what kind of stupid mistakes he did and on top of that he had lot of pressures like being scammed by sister and brother for 70 lakhs and losing job and new home etc...

11 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

if he is having mood fluctuations  than why she can not supported  instead of requesting  in laws..as a spouse she is spending more time with him that is the reason she observed and why she can not supported  her spouse in such mental conditions (you can listen her recording call)lwhere swathi is arguing with her husband and  if she is supportive she can understand the problem and she has to give support to spouse) after the Madhu death she can not have any sad in  her face in any of the videos ..Now its trending more fashion you people are changing the meaning of women empowerment 

4 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

No bro....i am saying what i really believe.....She is a great women.......He attacked her, abused her and let other men abuse her......enough.....he realized what kind of stupid mistakes he did and on top of that he had lot of pressures like being scammed by sister and brother for 70 lakhs and losing job and new home etc...

Exactly i was curious why everyone forgot this part...the sister is equally responsible

5 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

you were seeing the only one side of story where swathi defending herself in each and every videos.and we were not aware of other side ... Truth will know only close to their family 

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

if he is having mood fluctuations  than why she can not supported  instead of requesting  in laws..as a spouse she is spending more time with him that is the reason she observed and why she can not supported  her spouse in such mental conditions (you can listen her recording call)lwhere swathi is arguing with her husband and  if she is supportive she can understand the problem and she has to give support to spouse) after the Madhu death she can not have any sad in  her face in any of the videos ..Now its trending more fashion you people are changing the meaning of women empowerment 

How do you/we know that she didnt support?

She did support him since last 6-7 years....she knew his condition right after 10 days of marriage.....that itself proves that she supported him....

Now that he was taking meds she thought his problem would be solved.....

But it wastoo late already.......His parents should have listened to her 6-7 years before.....i..e. when they didnt have too many pressures.....

ALSO SUPPORTING WONT CURE HIS CONDITION.....IT TAKES EXPERT COUNSELLING AND MEDICATION.....

9 minutes ago, nissan said:

Exactly i was curious why everyone forgot this part...the sister is equally responsible

This is male dominated forum.....

Married uncles intlo pendlam ni control cheyyaleka itlanti cases lo Ammyilani esukuntaru....

Unmarried bachelors ki dates dorkaka....sambhandhalu raaka......roju chethilo pattukuni kurchuntaru kabatti......they easyily slip their tongue....

if they just think deep enough like what will they do if this happened to their own sisters or someone in family they will easily understand the situation.....