Madhukar's parents to blame for his death - Wife Swathi - TV9

kiladi bullodu

5 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

post that video no 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rd-u1HchTc.......

Try to listen only from his father side only  he saying not to have girl like swathi.. and see the  how sad he is unable to speak properly also and where as on other side swathi is quite opposite she  not at all have any sad and  in that video last person( seems like Ravinder reddy)is the person  for disputes between the couples... and he is swathi cousin brother

22 hours ago, kiladi bullodu said:

The phone conversation between her and husband same day and she is in office at that time

wife : let me finish.the reason I asked you to call him is

husband:Telugu lo maatladu 

wife : be polite ok

Husband: India velthe problem enti 

wife :nenu ekkadaina brathakagalanu

husband :wife maata vintaadu ante

ninnu ante nannu annatu kaada 

In her interview she said that husband packed her lunch box and he is a very nice person.sunday they went out for lunch and even dinner they ordered something from outside.

She paid 59000 down payment for new house.If they have so much financial crisis why buy furniture immediately on credit cards even he doesn't have a job.

I am sad that husband supported her very much in everything she did and gave her so much independence but she calculated money.Can imagine why husband might have gone into depression.we never know what happened between them.

5 minutes ago, Rain said:

The phone conversation between her and husband same day and she is in office at that time

In her interview she said that madhukar packed her lunch box and he is a very nice person.sunday they went out for lunch and even dinner they ordered something from outside.

She paid 59000 down payment for new house.If they have so much financial crisis why buy furniture immediately on credit cards even he doesn't have a job.

I am sad that husband supported her very much in everything she did and gave her so much independence but she calculated money.Can imagine why madhukar might have gone into depression.we never know what happened between them.

Agreed....Madhukar has very good person  from her statements.... and she is having all qualities where in marriage relations it should not have (Not understanding,not compromising,ahankaram etc...

13 minutes ago, Rain said:

In her interview she said that husband packed her lunch box and he is a very nice person.sunday they went out for lunch and even dinner they ordered something from outside.

I am sad that husband supported her very much in everything she did and gave her so much independence but she calculated money.Can imagine why husband might have gone into depression.we never know what happened between them.

from this  statement only ....we can see how is the madhu behaviour..and on other side we can see  swathi behaviour  on her own sting operation or any video

12 minutes ago, Rain said:

full transscript veyyi man

15 minutes ago, Rain said:

nadi same story. madhukar suicide chesukunnadu nenu divorce ichanu. anthe difference

ilanti adollu rakshasalu tho samanam..devudu ane vadu okadu unnadu. narakam ante ento vadu chupisthadu  future lo  ilanti ammayilaki

Just now, bandababu said:

nadi same story. madhukar suicide chesukunnadu nenu divorce ichanu. anthe difference

ilanti adollu rakshasalu tho samana..devudu ane vadu okadu unnadu. narakam ante ento vadu chupisthadu  future lo  ilanti ammayilaki

story vesi saati magajaathi ki velugu ivvu man .

15 minutes ago, Rain said:

In her interview she said that madhukar packed her lunch box and he is a very nice person.sunday they went out for lunch and even dinner they ordered something from outside.

I am sad that husband supported her very much in everything she did and gave her so much independence but she calculated money.Can imagine why madhukar might have gone into depression.we never know what happened between them.

I watched the video once and it's not word to word transcript.watch the video