India ki chekkeyocha? mottam cards geekesi?

karthiksiri

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Aren't you the one who made big deal out of sunayana case? And now you are preaching it is completely okay to take out all the money and run away to India? Imagine what would happen if everyone who is leaving does that. You are doing more harm to society than what she did to herself. 

Just because I asked this question don't assume I am supporter of her or I am BOT.

hahaha nenu same Q adigina appatlo... naku reply iyyakunda he replied everyone else in that thread last time... watch him come all guns blazing filled with a load of tosh now

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Aren't you the one who made big deal out of sunayana case? And now you are preaching it is completely okay to take out all the money and run away to India? Imagine what would happen if everyone who is leaving does that. You are doing more harm to society than what she did to herself. 

Just because I asked this question don't assume I am supporter of her or I am BOT.

matladithey H1b abuse abuse abuse ani abuse word ne abuse chesthadu... tanu chese panulu anni mari full ethical ga untayi (sarcasm)

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

perfect love da post...

he is the disgrace of TG. I doubt he is not from TG.. frustrated soul who got fkd up completely in life.

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

hahaha nenu same Q adigina appatlo... naku reply iyyakunda he replied everyone else in that thread last time... watch him come all guns blazing filled with a load of tosh now

ICANWIN

2 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

credit card companies give it to collection agencies, not sure how far they can go

People can get away anduke they easily do it here. India lo cheyamanu? inti midaki gundalato vastaru bank valle.

34 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nothing justifies doing a wrong thing. There are something called ethics. Ela padite ala batukute manishiki pasuvu ki teda ledu. Ila unte repu kids ki em nerpistaru ? corporate dongatanalu ala cheyalana?  Parents has to set examples...if life ambition is to see kids as criminals ala ayina undachu. 

ethics? ante endi bhai ? society create chesi strict ga follow avu ani rules and regulations rasinaru, avena ?

any constitution for ethics ? who is going to judge what is right or wrong ?edaina base line emana vunda ? 

niku istam lekapothey, adi bad ethic aitadi, niku istam vunte good ethic aitadi..

pravachanalu cheyadam valla lokam maaradu, public la marpu teesukuralevu...

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

People can get away anduke they easily do it here. India lo cheyamanu? inti midaki gundalato vastaru bank valle.

Easily do it here and get away na ? May be debt collectors etla vasool chestharemo telvademo niku...US la nee degara vunadi antha lagesukuntaru...akariki nee tindi kuda..

India lo first of all evadu iyadu..isthe sachinattu kattalsinde..katakapothey emaitado andariki telusu and more over India la astronomical high credit ivvaru bujji..

vaddu man. personal experience tho chepthunna attorney letters pampisthadu mee intiki ee date lopu some amount kattamani

nuvvu respond kakapothe legal action theesukuntadu. Interpol ki kooda report chesi pattukuntaru. oka vela return ayyi GC file cheyyali ani plan unte marchipo because they will check for debt crimes.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

ethics? ante endi bhai ? society create chesi strict ga follow avu ani rules and regulations rasinaru, avena ?

any constitution for ethics ? who is going to judge what is right or wrong ?edaina base line emana vunda ? 

niku istam lekapothey, adi bad ethic aitadi, niku istam vunte good ethic aitadi..

anthey anthey nuvvu pattukunna kundelu ki moode kaallu 

17 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Well, for a concerned responsible citizen, let me give you an update on sunayana dumala and her fraud fund collection case. Gofund is now investigating the fund collection and are now reviewing their policies. The reason being the intention of fund is different and collected amount now being used is different and can be considered as fraud. So, I put so much pressure on gofund that even they have realized there was a fraud angle and now investigating the payout now. 

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nuvvu follow avvatledu ani janalani avvamanaku antaventi dude? i want to follow ethics and i will. Don't justify urself  givng wrong advices. Btw just as u give advice to do dongatanam i am giving advice to be ethical. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Easily do it here and get away na ? May be debt collectors etla vasool chestharemo telvademo niku...US la nee degara vunadi antha lagesukuntaru...akariki nee tindi kuda..

India lo first of all evadu iyadu..isthe sachinattu kattalsinde..katakapothey emaitado andariki telusu and more over India la astronomical high credit ivvaru bujji..

I know...andariki anni telustayi not just for u...i know how they harass but debarred debt ani u can get away. India lo inti midiki gundalu vastaru.