• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duke999

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

see ra stupid Halwa.. even Duke99 understands what i was trying to do with him. +_(

3 hours ago, Duke999 said:

lazy ga ekkuva 10gaku ninnu kuda 10galsi vastadi. nenu evarini caste tho cheyala.ah halwa sastry yellowparty follower ani kamma caste ani dikkumalina statements chestunte then i commented their castes. anthe. nuvvu ekkuvaga uhinchukoku.

such an insecure baby you are Halwa. lol.

2 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

seriously man it's not my intention to abuse someone with their castes. vallu naaku ntr ante istam ra annaduku nenu kamma anta yellow party anta lokesh anta pappu anta ballaya anta. arey nenu reddy maadi congress party since indhira gandhi ani cle ar ga cheppa. ledu ntr ante istam ananduku yellow batch tho antagattaru. so nenu return lo digavalasi vachindi anthe. ee vishayam almost every 5-6 posts ki nenu mention chestune unnanu. 

Take it easy man. I don't care if you abuse me also. As long as you don't troll me in every thread of mine, like that idiot Halwa. 

He thinks that makes me N batch. I want to see how far he runs with this sh1t.

The guy is an utter moron, incapable of articulating anything, except hate. Lets see how many ethnicities he decides to insult, just out of frustration of not being able to get through to me.

You do what you want to. I have nothing to do with your fight. I won't advise you too, in the future.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Take it easy man. I don't care if you abuse me also. As long as you don't troll me in every thread of mine, like that idiot Halwa. 

He thinks that makes me N batch. I want to see how far he runs with this sh1t.

The guy is an utter moron, incapable of articulating anything, except hate. Lets see how many ethnicities he decides to insult, just out of frustration of not being able to get through to me.

You do what you want to. I have nothing to do with your fight. I won't advise you too, in the future.

@3$%

8 hours ago, Duke999 said:

10 tho fight ah?? idemana cinema na? halwa ni entha 10gina vaadu anthe kutta thoka vankara. ah tennis gaadu edavaleka illusion delusion anukunta mentally retarded ayipoyadu. inka mandha krishna gaadu solo ga 10inchukuntunadu. veedu thopu ani veedi feeling. ee gadida ni nalugu 10the line ki vastadu

Ikkada retarded cuck evado andariki telusthane undi, everyone knows who's the one that got raped badly here. @3$%@3$%

8 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

gurthu undi nuvvem peekav... ippatiki answer ivvalekapoyav... matter lenapude ila notikochindi vaagi bokka borla padi yerri pook vi avthav.... gudhaa chaapi koosunte ilane dhimputharu padhi mandi... pasupu rasukoni ice billa ruddhuko konchem set avthavemo 

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

adhey. andukey nenu naa style lo friendly ga cheppanu. to let it go, and wait for reinforcements

Not coming anytime soon, even they have given up on this one. 

7 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

logic lekunda notiki edi padithe adi vagithe ilane andaru round up chesi dengtharu DB lo.. I get what you are saying but if you read this thread you can conclude that this dude is having a total brainfart and is scrambling to make (or understand) a simple point. Funny he believes what everyone says about few things here... tsk tsk mandha krishna :lol:

@3$%@3$%

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

yes. I feel bad when its one sided. thats all. It's a little sad when one guy is getting hammered all around.

Not that I support Duke99, or his casteist slurs.

Quite typical of his ilk