• lazybugger

10 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Mods please lock this kama k thread.

His name is Rama Rao if u do not like him that's fine you can have your opinion

Why crying on caste and showing hatred do you have any caste phobia problem

Just now, futureofandhra said:

His name is Rama Rao if u do not like him that's fine you can have your opinion

Why crying on caste and showing hatred do you have any caste phobia problem

Go tell that to your stinky mouth buddy who's been barking here without support. 

Just now, Duke999 said:

ah sachin thread lo rendu10ithe line loki vachav ade cheppa inthakamundu ikada kuda chittimundani jagadam concept chepa adii baaga old thread 4 yrs avutadi so adi dorakadu. dorikithe evadu self dabba gaado andariki telustadi. ee chittumundaki halwa sastry thodu lol 

Hey fucktard, listen. I have my opinion on that thread, you just got your asss handed back to you the way you always do when you open your stinky mouth only to show that you are total ignoramus. I guess I can't expect better from someone who is a total delusional retard. 

58 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

seriously man it's not my intention to abuse someone with their castes. vallu naaku ntr ante istam ra annaduku nenu kamma anta yellow party anta lokesh anta pappu anta ballaya anta. arey nenu reddy maadi congress party since indhira gandhi ani cle ar ga cheppa. ledu ntr ante istam ananduku yellow batch tho antagattaru. so nenu return lo digavalasi vachindi anthe. ee vishayam almost every 5-6 posts ki nenu mention chestune unnanu. 

Caste phobia disease effect they will hate people based on caste no matter what and they say others have caste affinity

Just now, Duke999 said:

era neeku delusion tappa inkokati raada lol ah chittimundaki kuda antinchav ade antunadu. lol sorry meerantha same gorres kada 

sorry that you got so badly raped by @chittimallu2 dude. But you deserved it, I bet it started bleeding between your thighs. 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Caste phobia disease effect they will hate people based on caste no matter what and they say others have caste affinity

There's only one caste here which hates on every other caste people and calls them derogatory names. 

Shall I name which one that is????@3$%@3$%