• Duke999

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

First of all I do not know who is Duke

You don't need to preach me am not here to guide some one

My point is simple don't hate people based on caste

And tagging me to some section is something I don't like and I will do discussion on who hatespeople just because they belong to some caste

vadhilei.. jaruguthunna argument ki pade posts ki and thread content ki sambandham ledu... janaalu paatha pagalu theerchukuntunnaru anthe :lol:

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

First of all I do not know who is Duke

You don't need to preach me am not here to guide some one

My point is simple don't hate people based on caste

And tagging me to some section is something I don't like and I will do discussion on who hatespeople just because they belong to some caste

Like the delusional fuckwit that keeps barking and getting spanked here all the time? Maybe you should go preach him instead to use some common sense and civility the next time he starts barking here, but I don't think he's quite capable of doing that. 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

vadhilei.. jaruguthunna argument ki pade posts ki and thread content ki sambandham ledu... janaalu paatha pagalu theerchukuntunnaru anthe :lol:

Mana vadilesina konni siggu leni oora kukkalu moruguthune unnayi gaa, rabies infested rabid dogs. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Mana vadilesina konni siggu leni oora kukkalu moruguthune unnayi gaa, rabies infested rabid dogs. 

been there, done that. Once upon a time I used to derail threads by prolonging with such morons and totally owning their souls... not arsed anymore

Just now, Duke999 said:

lol delusional cunt

arei vadhilei ra babu... nuvvoka pichodivi ani naku ardham aindi... ninnu dengadam peddha matter em kadu... like I said im not arsed about these in DB anymore.... nenu annavi malla naaku appacheppaku ... bore off

Just now, Duke999 said:

patha paga bokka lol ninnu 10gini malli paga prathikaram meeru vese prathi post oka delusion tho vestaru malli barking on others

nuvu nannu dengav anukoni sambhara padu .. thats ok :lol:... nenu paatha paga annadhi ninnu nannu kadu... in general DB lo discos gurinchi... looks like you learnt a new word called "delusion" today... happy to improve your vocab... tst tsk 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

been there, done that. Once upon a time I used to derail threads by prolonging with such morons and totally owning their souls... not arsed anymore

Yeah I guess the more you beat them to a pulp, the more they start liking it and feeding on their own excreta.

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Idhi emaina polam godavala fighting in the name of caste is worst

Just now, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Why going personal come to the point 

is ntr great??

naku politics idea ledu kani movies lo aithe lite aadu... aadu aadi jaaga bokka stage drama acting :lol: