Telugu Jaathi ki ANNA okkadey

PeddayanaPeddayana

2 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

era neeku delusion tappa inkokati raada lol ah chittimundaki kuda antinchav ade antunadu. lol sorry meerantha same gorres kada 

Everyone knows and sees who the delusion retard fuckwit here is. 

When pointed out, he becomes ultra defensive abusing people's castes, going personal and calling them as fakes. LOL wonder who's got those issues here, seeing your comprehension skills it's not a surprise why you are ex-communicated and called a retard by everyone on this thread. 

Seems like you are one of those rabid dogs that likes to be beaten to pulp, and likes wallow in it's own excreta. 

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duke999

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

1 minute ago, Duke999 said:

adhe inka confirm same id lu anukunta ga lol aadu urike feel avuta untadu andarini 10sa ani aadu nijamga delusion candidate lol. nuvu aadiki support ah pichi pulka

@3$%CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

There's only one caste here which hates on every other caste people and calls them derogatory names. 

Shall I name which one that is????@3$%@3$%

So you hate that one caste or what is it you are trying to say if you don't like ntr it's ok why caste is being brought here

Some people have tags to their names

That's not caste feeling right

Just now, Duke999 said:

aadu logaleka mod ki complaint chesi 3 warning points ippinchadu. ipudu vachi oka iem post esi nenu kaadu antadu lol gorres

I get it, you are trying to troll and trolling hard. But it's not working, as I stated earlier you are not a funny troll. Just a delusion one that's got no sense of comprehension. 

I understand it might be difficult for you to understand all this, approaching a psychiatrist might not be a bad idea. It's better than killing yourself slowly this way. 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

So you hate that one caste or what is it you are trying to say if you don't like ntr it's ok why caste is being brought here

Some people have tags to their names

That's not caste feeling right

I never spoke against NTR at all, I have no opinion of him to be honest. 

So it was pointless in trying to attack people's castes just because everyone else doesn't subscribe to worshiping him, so it's quite obvious to see no matter how much you deny or your fellow barking dog denies it as to what caste you belong to which makes you worship him, and insult anyone that questions that blind worship. 

Just now, Duke999 said:

mari nenu yellowparty follower kaadu just ntr ante istam ra babu madi congress party anapudu nanuu yellow batch ani pappu ani enduku comment chesav ra?? ipudu ardam ayinda delusional evado??? get a life first

Okay so why are you still trolling then. Don't take my name, don't try to go personal. Go troll people that you want to get some scraps from. I am done handing those out

Just now, Duke999 said:

mari nenu yellowparty follower kaadu just ntr ante istam ra babu madi congress party anapudu nanuu yellow batch ani pappu ani enduku comment chesav ra?? ipudu ardam ayinda delusional evado??? get a life first

Attack start cheyagane mata marustav am batuku ra needi thu