How right is it to celebrate your birthday at an Orphanage

Quickgun_murugan

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

rgv oka pedda boku yedhava. sollu cheppamantey baaga chepthadu.

chinna pillodiki birthday cheskovaali ani untundi. chestharu. birthday satti gaaniki kaadhu.

mari antha principled stand teeskovaali, pillalni kooda adarsha vanthanga penchali antey, daaniki oka level maturity undaali.

adhi rgv ki ledhu. chaala mandiki undadhu. but andaru aa rgv laaga bayata ippukoni tiragaru.

uttermost post @3$%

mana indian kids ki athi first intlone start avutadi. ah athini exploit chese margallo birthday okati.

two yr kid Birthday celebrate emi ardam avutadi vayya?? pedda pedda gownlu esi nagalu esi tayaru chesi. janala mundu unchutaru. emi upayogam?? kid ki body rashes tappa emi raadu. meaning ful ga cheyyali. adi chinnapati nundi alavatu cheyalu.

American communities lo gift ki entha value untado telusa??? asalu ipad eppudu kontaro ye age lo kontaro chusava? vallaki gift vachindi ante entha excite avutaro. ade mana kids ni chudu @aath careanattu chustaru.

teach them the values man. 

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Aameni follow ayyentha matter aame ki emi ledu, and at the same, aame chesina show antha intha kuda kaadu kada...I got pissed off at people and their opinions following a tragic incident and the opinion of same people now. There were people who literally attacked me as heartless and cold blooded human, but i did not change my stand...and people have now realised the cause they donated for and now, gofundme is nothing less than a bad word...in short, dumala episode has left a very bad remark on donation causes, as you and me are talking there is someone who is desparate for help and people might not believe their story thinking its another dumala episode..

Just want to make this Dumala episode as an eye opener for general people to use their brain for proper judgement looking at the practicality.. of the cause than with emotional reasons...we are in modern world and can't go by the mid century 'ayyo papam' logics..we need to think at least once practically from both the sides before committing or commenting anything...

and this is the problem with the mindset...not with the system. we need to change this mindset...someone sponsoring and celebrating their birthdays at places like orphanage should not be considered as gold standard in humanity...but an opportunity to understand them...

we are living in a text book world where as practically, we are living in realistic world..

hmm.. what I said was different.

while focusing on one individual, you are trying to say that medical expenses for a more deserving candidate is affected.

I'm said that the idea of funding other people's medical expenses itself is wrong. because it feeds into the corporate healthcare system. The idea should be that everyone should have free healthcare, and not use gofundme (not talking about dumala here, but regular gofund me cases).

if country is too big and can't afford to have free healthcare for all, then break into small pieces. see what our DonaldTrump is saying in Huckabee interview.. He said he'd rather spend time worrying about war than worrying about fixing someone's back and knee. and you say the system isn't wrong. It is the system that makes people desperate to use gofundme. (not talking about dumala here again).

dumala can do what she wants. doesn't bother me. I've never donated to gofundme pages. I've donated to people on twitter who poke fun at liberals.

4 minutes ago, PK1 said:

uttermost post @3$%

mana indian kids ki athi first intlone start avutadi. ah athini exploit chese margallo birthday okati.

two yr kid Birthday celebrate emi ardam avutadi vayya?? pedda pedda gownlu esi nagalu esi tayaru chesi. janala mundu unchutaru. emi upayogam?? kid ki body rashes tappa emi raadu. meaning ful ga cheyyali. adi chinnapati nundi alavatu cheyalu.

American communities lo gift ki entha value untado telusa??? asalu ipad eppudu kontaro ye age lo kontaro chusava? vallaki gift vachindi ante entha excite avutaro. ade mana kids ni chudu @aath careanattu chustaru.

I think their parents know how to celebrate their kid's birthday. we can rest easy.

even a 1yr old kid will enjoy the attention he gets on his birthday.

naaku telisina kida antha baane excite avtharu gifts antey. nuvvu ye kids chepthunnavo telidu :) 

32 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Aameni follow ayyentha matter aame ki emi ledu, and at the same, aame chesina show antha intha kuda kaadu kada...I got pissed off at people and their opinions following a tragic incident and the opinion of same people now. There were people who literally attacked me as heartless and cold blooded human, but i did not change my stand...and people have now realised the cause they donated for and now, gofundme is nothing less than a bad word...in short, dumala episode has left a very bad remark on donation causes, as you and me are talking there is someone who is desparate for help and people might not believe their story thinking its another dumala episode..

Just want to make this Dumala episode as an eye opener for general people to use their brain for proper judgement looking at the practicality.. of the cause than with emotional reasons...we are in modern world and can't go by the mid century 'ayyo papam' logics..we need to think at least once practically from both the sides before committing or commenting anything...

and this is the problem with the mindset...not with the system. we need to change this mindset...someone sponsoring and celebrating their birthdays at places like orphanage should not be considered as gold standard in humanity...but an opportunity to understand them...

we are living in a text book world where as practically, we are living in realistic world..

I think trying to use your 'judgment' on a stranger's request for help is where you and I differ.

I don't want to use my judgment. I want the system (qualified doctors) to take care of it without bothering me.

universal healthcare is the way.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

hmm.. what I said was different.

while focusing on one individual, you are trying to say that medical expenses for a more deserving candidate is affected.

I'm said that the idea of funding other people's medical expenses itself is wrong. because it feeds into the corporate healthcare system. The idea should be that everyone should have free healthcare, and not use gofundme (not talking about dumala here, but regular gofund me cases).

if country is too big and can't afford to have free healthcare for all, then break into small pieces. see what our DonaldTrump is saying in Huckabee interview.. He said he'd rather spend time worrying about war than worrying about fixing someone's back and knee. and you say the system isn't wrong. It is the system that makes people desperate to use gofundme. (not talking about dumala here again).

dumala can do what she wants. doesn't bother me. I've never donated to gofundme pages. I've donated to people on twitter who poke fun at liberals.

You got it wrong this time..I never said anything even closer or relate to 'medical expenses' 

I only said before donation or making any charitable causes, Its good to see both sides of the story and make an analysis if its really worth helping..gofund is just one if the medium..

This is what happened in Dumala's case. People went ahead with 'Ayyo Papam' strategy which was coined in medival age and donated to a cause which was never a cause in the first place...and almost everyone who donated then repent either they shouldn't have done or believe few dollars went waste..This is not the feeling we are supposed to get when someone asks for help..

If donors have thought about it atleast for a moment whether Dumala really deserved the  help, then I wouldn't had gone against her. She is just another individual looking for opportunity and luck literally knocked at her although unplanned but at least she should have been responsible after that as its not her money but public money and it has been donated for a cause, not to buy three decent meals for the rest of her life.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

I think trying to use your 'judgment' on a stranger's request for help is where you and I differ.

I don't want to use my judgment. I want the system (qualified doctors) to take care of it without bothering me.

universal healthcare is the way.

As long as you want to promote "Canadian Health Care", Yeah every word of it makes sense, except that I have no idea why you want to compare and connect sunayana dumala to canadian health care system.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

As long as you want to promote "Canadian Health Care", Yeah every word of it makes sense, except that I have no idea why you want to compare and connect sunayana dumala to canadian health care system.

@3$%

4 hours ago, sattipandu said:

this just opened my eyes, i was thinking of going to an orphanage near my home and celebrate this deepavali with my kid  this yr

reading the article , i just realized , i need to do something good to bring cheer to the kids at that place but not show what they are missing out on (parents)

so i m now thinking of sending a huge cake and some fireworks to them but not physically be present there 

i also would some suggestions if my idea of delivering a cake and some fireworks isnt the best use of my money and resources.

I was under the same impression earlier. But what I realized later is, people at old age homes and orphans don't really look for gifts/money or articles that you send. What they really long for is good healthy human interaction.

Go there, but instead of showing off, try to just mingle with them just like you do with your friends. Try to play some cricket/soccer or any other game..just blend in..That will bring cheers to them..

3 hours ago, PK1 said:

uttermost post @3$%

Maa frnd valla pinni koduku inka 1st class or 2nd class vaadu benz kavali ante benz car konnaru. 

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Maa frnd valla pinni koduku inka 1st class or 2nd class vaadu benz kavali ante benz car konnaru. 

Santi poralaki benz carlu isthe...igo repo mapo news la vastadi outer ring road mida road rage ani

4 hours ago, summer27 said:

I was under the same impression earlier. But what I realized later is, people at old age homes and orphans don't really look for gifts/money or articles that you send. What they really long for is good healthy human interaction.

Go there, but instead of showing off, try to just mingle with them just like you do with your friends. Try to play some cricket/soccer or any other game..just blend in..That will bring cheers to them..

Agreed. just dont go on anniversaries and birthdays to show off. go regularly and give them the feeling that you are a friend/family. 

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

Agreed. just dont go on anniversaries and birthdays to show off. go regularly and give them the feeling that you are a friend/family. 

Be Part of their lives. 

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Chesina daridralu anni inni kaavu le dumala Aunty vi...! Of course we all do daridralu..kani a speechlu endi, seenu bava ashayalu endi...have been following her like her shadow bro...edo oka roju rendava pendli chesukoda, aroju inko Halwa_leaks eyakapona ani...

@3$%