How right is it to celebrate your birthday at an Orphanage

Quickgun_murugan

same to shame

aina aa feeling kooda right e

vallu unna aasara poyi badha lo undi unna /dorikina asara tho adjust authuntey.... meekanna nenu lucky anna feeling is wrong! I now realize.

this just opened my eyes, i was thinking of going to an orphanage near my home and celebrate this deepavali with my kid  this yr

reading the article , i just realized , i need to do something good to bring cheer to the kids at that place but not show what they are missing out on (parents)

so i m now thinking of sending a huge cake and some fireworks to them but not physically be present there 

i also would some suggestions if my idea of delivering a cake and some fireworks isnt the best use of my money and resources.

Balsinodu poi orphanage la birthdays celebrate cheyadam anedi oka senseless thing..

its just a photo-op..! Sympathy ni grow chese tactic...most recently, it was rakul preet who celebrated her birthday with orphans...

inkoka classic...sunayana dumala kuda orphanage stint chesindi le India la

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

this just opened my eyes, i was thinking of going to an orphanage near my home and celebrate this deepavali with my kid  this yr

reading the article , i just realized , i need to do something good to bring cheer to the kids at that place but not show what they are missing out on (parents)

so i m now thinking of sending a huge cake and some fireworks to them but not physically be present there 

i also would some suggestions if my idea of delivering a cake and some fireworks isnt the best use of my money and resources.

Exactly man..! Noble thought...

enduku vallaki leni poni thoughts tepiyali ? Vallu emi studio la photo ops and Facebook la advertisers kadu kada..just normal people like you and me.

by doing so, it’s nothing but we are reminding them that are aren’t part of this society...! 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Balsinodu poi orphanage la birthdays celebrate cheyadam anedi oka senseless thing..

its just a photo-op..! Sympathy ni grow chese tactic...most recently, it was rakul preet who celebrated her birthday with orphans...

inkoka classic...sunayana dumala kuda orphanage stint chesindi le India la

%$#$ aa one million lo poni oka ten thousand dollars ichinda aa orphanage ki? 

Itlanti daridralu enno vunayi mana society la...

if some one challenges such kind of practices, instantly they will be labeled as anti-social but if the same people can give a thought as to why, a lot of things will change..

Just now, tennisluvr said:

$10,000 uh ? Bongu emi kadu...1 cake, chips and chocs

Every year my me n my mom donate some money to orphanage on my dad's anniversary. We even stopped giving Chandas to ganesh pandal instead we give them to ashram at my place. 

8 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

in india right?   

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

a topic ayina halwa kaka dummala aunty ni odaladu...