How right is it to celebrate your birthday at an Orphanage

Quickgun_murugan

Just now, kasi said:

y cant you look it as a publicity for the orphanage too 

and they are setting an example kada

yes. Its not as wrong to spend time with kids like how the quora guy portrays.

Its cool. 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

000001%20(15)1507638326.jpg

000001%20(41)1507638327.jpg

this is different...and its good for the kids man, they will remmber thi smoment forever.

the issue with parents celebrating their kids birthdays among orphan kids.

Just now, kasi said:

forget about the publicty stunt here....dani fans inko 2 -3 people ala chesthea aa orphan kids ki help avuthundhi kada 

rakul aunty chestey mechukuntaav... mari @appireddy anna chestey tidthava?

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

a topic ayina halwa kaka dummala aunty ni odaladu... 

Chesina daridralu anni inni kaavu le dumala Aunty vi...! Of course we all do daridralu..kani a speechlu endi, seenu bava ashayalu endi...have been following her like her shadow bro...edo oka roju rendava pendli chesukoda, aroju inko Halwa_leaks eyakapona ani...

20 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

this just opened my eyes, i was thinking of going to an orphanage near my home and celebrate this deepavali with my kid  this yr

reading the article , i just realized , i need to do something good to bring cheer to the kids at that place but not show what they are missing out on (parents)

so i m now thinking of sending a huge cake and some fireworks to them but not physically be present there 

i also would some suggestions if my idea of delivering a cake and some fireworks isnt the best use of my money and resources.

Just ask the orphanage management to say that they brought it for them and make them celebrate. Ask your friend/relative to buy them and  give it to them instead of transferring Money. There is one in Hyd which I can refer to 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Chesina daridralu anni inni kaavu le dumala Aunty vi...! Of course we all do daridralu..kani a speechlu endi, seenu bava ashayalu endi...have been following her like her shadow bro...edo oka roju rendava pendli chesukoda, aroju inko Halwa_leaks eyakapona ani...

yeah chala victim show chesindi.... loss irrepairable kani chese lolli damage chestundi... ilantivati valla kondariki chirakochi nijamga kashtallo unnollani kuda dekharu

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bhayya adi pakkana bettu ippudu GC ochaka 2nd marriage ki ground ready ayithadi ani naa feeling enduko. Emundi oka TV channel ni pilichi naaku loneliness, depression perigipoyindi seenu baava kallallane tirugutunnadu life lo oka thodu needa kavali ante saal akkada queue kattestharu janaalu. 

Emundi appudu news articles la kooda estharu brave woman, intha kashtamochina strong ga nilabadi rendava pelli chesukundi ani. evvadu aa gofundme ka one million dollars emayinayo sappudu cheyyadu

24 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

this just opened my eyes, i was thinking of going to an orphanage near my home and celebrate this deepavali with my kid  this yr

reading the article , i just realized , i need to do something good to bring cheer to the kids at that place but not show what they are missing out on (parents)

so i m now thinking of sending a huge cake and some fireworks to them but not physically be present there 

i also would some suggestions if my idea of delivering a cake and some fireworks isnt the best use of my money and resources.

Very good thought. yourock

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

aameni follow ayyentha matter emundhi brother akkada? edho kontha dabbulu nokkesindi. anthey ga. let it be.

the entire gofund itself is bullshit as I explained. Its a way for corporates to make the money they make, irrespective of whether the patient can pay it or not.

If you want to do something, do something to the system. going after individuals and trying to make examples of them is pointless.

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah chala victim show chesindi.... loss irrepairable kani chese lolli damage chestundi... ilantivati valla kondariki chirakochi nijamga kashtallo unnollani kuda dekharu

ustaad entha mandi aada biddalu kashtallo leru cheppu. India la na dosth oka pori unde aame akka husband ni evado drunken driving lo guddesi paripoyindu aaga kunda. Cameralu levu, em levu, witness levu madhya ratri jarigindi incident. Unsolved mystery, 3 years papa unde ayina aame papam alane aa papani kashtpadi penchindi ippudu aa papaki 13 years. 

itta entha mandi leru cheppu, duniya ka poora mushikile eemeke ochinattochi masthu act chesindi camera mundu

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

thokka em kadu

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

aameni follow ayyentha matter emundhi brother akkada? edho kontha dabbulu nokkesindi. anthey ga. let it be.

the entire gofund itself is bullshit as I explained. Its a way for corporates to make the money they make, irrespective of whether the patient can pay it or not.

If you want to do something, do something to the system. going after individuals and trying to make examples of them is pointless.

neeku ee matram clarity anna undi aada india lo ee clarity lenollu eeda us lo kooda inka ee clarity lenollu masthu mandi unnaraye. 

alla kosame ee Halwa poratam