How right is it to celebrate your birthday at an Orphanage

Quickgun_murugan

Just now, siru said:

thokka em kadu

padellu US lo unnaru, padellu iddaru joblu chesinaru, 600k petti Kansas city lo illu konnaru. 

10K levantava India ki body pampaneeki, adi kooda last ki Indian Govt choosukundi. Marenduku vayya aa gofundme. Appatiki oka 30k ochindi, neethi nijayithi unte aa paisal edanna orphanage ki donate chesetidi kadaa. 

Abbe ala kaadu ani aa limit 50k nundi 100k, chesinru. 100k plus raangane 150k chesinru malla inka aa amount reach ayinaka kooda alane continue chesinru last ki 730k ochi janalu kya hai re bhai yeh ante appudu close chesinru

Just now, tennisluvr said:

neeku ee matram clarity anna undi aada india lo ee clarity lenollu eeda us lo kooda inka ee clarity lenollu masthu mandi unnaraye. 

alla kosame ee Halwa poratam

But his poratam is useless. 

I think people should question the use of gofund me itself. 

Just now, uttermost said:

But his poratam is useless. 

I think people should question the use of gofund me itself. 

Yes correct cheppinav. aa gofundme ke khilaaf nuvvu shuru jeyyi poratam, neeku naa full support untaadi

7 minutes ago, Babu_Moshai said:

Just ask the orphanage management to say that they brought it for them and make them celebrate. Ask your friend/relative to buy them and  give it to them instead of transferring Money. There is one in Hyd which I can refer to 

intiki half km lo okati undhi bro

maa intlo function ayinappudu evening(coz all the kids go to schools and reach back at 5:30) boxes lo teeskelli food ichaamu 

i think i might give that orphanage managing aunty a call and ask. 

yeah adagakunda nenu edo naa paatiki ichesthey, what if those preishable items are redundant(inkevarayina ala ichi unte already)

Just now, sattipandu said:

maa intlo function ayinappudu evening(coz all the kids go to schools and reach back at 5:30) boxes lo teeskelli food ichaamu 

yeah adagakunda nenu edo naa paatiki ichesthey, what if those preishable items are redundant(inkevarayina ala ichi unte already)

Ee vuru la ankul ?? 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes correct cheppinav. aa gofundme ke khilaaf nuvvu shuru jeyyi poratam, neeku naa full support untaadi

I live in a country that has full healthcare. my conscience is clear in this case.

6 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

I think you are overreacting. kids are used to having strangers celebrate their birthdays. Its part of growing up for them. Let them see new faces, bright clothes, etc.

I'm sure you are a kind person, and will treat those kids with respect, and teach your kid to treat them with respect.

If you care to, perhaps you can design some games that your kid can participate in, in the time you spend there with them.

I adopted kids recently. I won't claim to be an expert, but kids in an orphanage definitely will do many things to draw your attention to them. So you should be patient.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Ofcourse if you are too sensitive, you can avoid going there.

but actually going there does light up their day.

41 minutes ago, uttermost said:

aameni follow ayyentha matter emundhi brother akkada? edho kontha dabbulu nokkesindi. anthey ga. let it be.

the entire gofund itself is bullshit as I explained. Its a way for corporates to make the money they make, irrespective of whether the patient can pay it or not.

If you want to do something, do something to the system. going after individuals and trying to make examples of them is pointless.

Aameni follow ayyentha matter aame ki emi ledu, and at the same, aame chesina show antha intha kuda kaadu kada...I got pissed off at people and their opinions following a tragic incident and the opinion of same people now. There were people who literally attacked me as heartless and cold blooded human, but i did not change my stand...and people have now realised the cause they donated for and now, gofundme is nothing less than a bad word...in short, dumala episode has left a very bad remark on donation causes, as you and me are talking there is someone who is desparate for help and people might not believe their story thinking its another dumala episode..

Just want to make this Dumala episode as an eye opener for general people to use their brain for proper judgement looking at the practicality.. of the cause than with emotional reasons...we are in modern world and can't go by the mid century 'ayyo papam' logics..we need to think at least once practically from both the sides before committing or commenting anything...

and this is the problem with the mindset...not with the system. we need to change this mindset...someone sponsoring and celebrating their birthdays at places like orphanage should not be considered as gold standard in humanity...but an opportunity to understand them...

we are living in a text book world where as practically, we are living in realistic world..

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly man..! Noble thought...

enduku vallaki leni poni thoughts tepiyali ? Vallu emi studio la photo ops and Facebook la advertisers kadu kada..just normal people like you and me.

by doing so, it’s nothing but we are reminding them that are aren’t part of this society...! 

asalu main birthdays celebrate chesukunde pedda dikkumalina thought.

nenu rgv concept follow avuta.

4 minutes ago, PK1 said:

asalu main birthdays celebrate chesukunde pedda dikkumalina thought.

nenu rgv concept follow avuta.

rgv oka pedda boku yedhava. sollu cheppamantey baaga chepthadu.

chinna pillodiki birthday cheskovaali ani untundi. chestharu. birthday satti gaaniki kaadhu.

mari antha principled stand teeskovaali, pillalni kooda adarsha vanthanga penchali antey, daaniki oka level maturity undaali.

adhi rgv ki ledhu. chaala mandiki undadhu. but andaru aa rgv laaga bayata ippukoni tiragaru.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

ustaad entha mandi aada biddalu kashtallo leru cheppu. India la na dosth oka pori unde aame akka husband ni evado drunken driving lo guddesi paripoyindu aaga kunda. Cameralu levu, em levu, witness levu madhya ratri jarigindi incident. Unsolved mystery, 3 years papa unde ayina aame papam alane aa papani kashtpadi penchindi ippudu aa papaki 13 years. 

itta entha mandi leru cheppu, duniya ka poora mushikile eemeke ochinattochi masthu act chesindi camera mundu

yeah... public kuda baaga connect ayyaru.. edi padithey adi icheyataniki ready unnaru... 

• Thanks 1