desi parents - comparisons

naaperunenu

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Atleast when you are in US take them to trekking, camping, farms, rangers etc .. instead of movies and bullshits

India lo cheyalema ivanni anni cheyochu ankul 

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

They already have. Plenty of smart kids in the west/India, that are smart and driven. But they come from families where parents sacrifice their life (if they even had it), and create an environment for the kid to grow.

The other batch that is too eager to be popular, but also successful (moderately), puts a lot of strain on the kids. How do you ask a kid to do maths, when he sees dancers getting that much attention even from their parents?

pop culture, and the riches that flow from it is the problem. Kids are easily influenced. Not surprising because even the parents are influenced.

Good point.

Just like how do you expect the kids to not be like Arjun Reddy while their soon to-be parents keep admiring that character@3$%

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Good point.

Just like how do you expect the kids to not be like Arjun Reddy while their soon to-be parents keep admiring that character@3$%

Lol 😂 

Its fun dealing with kids, but only when they accept that you are better than them.

one funny anecdote from my own life. My nephew of 6yrs (while back) was having a discussion on beyblades with a much bigger kid in his neighbourhood. The bigger guy was basically intimidating him into agreeing that his $10 blade was much superior to my nephew's $70 one.

So I saw it, and later asked him, and he went on a rant against his friend. Then I taught him how to argue. he came back the next day, and agreed that his friend's beyblade was better than his, depending on the parameters they used to compare it.

Then I made him a beyblade that beat his on those parameters. And he wanted to learn how to make them. 

yeah, he does dance to Allu Arjun, but he's also interested in design. He's now 7yrs old, and can draw stuff that he wants made.

10 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ekadanna cheyyochhu, but you literally have to live for your kid. Go out of your comfort zone.

not many people are ready to do it. Its easy to ask the kid to somehow score a 100 in maths, and get a cushy job and push off.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

ekadanna cheyyochhu, but you literally have to live for your kid. Go out of your comfort zone.

not many people are ready to do it. Its easy to ask the kid to somehow score a 100 in maths, and get a cushy job and push off.

India lo Sunday's kante festivals ochche holidays ee ekkuva appudu cheyochu brother but no one bothers. 

1 hour ago, naaperunenu said:

india lo appatlo (of course ippudu kooda) oorike pakkinti pillala tho comparing...vadi rank chudu, vadi score chudu, vadu adhi, vadu idhi, 

love da lo eamcet time aithey maree ghoram, especially sri chaitainya, narayana batch student parents, weekly monthly test scores ki kooda racha racha...comparing...

, engineering ainaka placements lo kooda packages compare chesina parents kooda unnaru....vaadiki chudu antha vachindi anta...etc etc

same jabbu ikkada kooda konni pamilies paakisthunnayi...comparing....evo kumon, best brians lowda lasan ani unnai kada..akkada desi parents always talk mee abbayi ki idhi ela vachindi ..blah blah....

maarandi raa arey.....pillalni champakandi..mee mohalu manda..

Good post 

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

India lo Sunday's kante festivals ochche holidays ee ekkuva appudu cheyochu brother but no one bothers. 

mana mastercheif brother cheppinattu, cheppatam easy, but cheyyatam chaala kastam.

the parents should have tension free job for them to concentrate on their kid. Plus some discipline.

entire society is fcuked up, and it affects our own kids. They'll justify it as survival of fittest. running after money is not ideal. Even asking your kids to do that also not ideal.

I'd say living in lower class neighbourhood in one of Indian cities is best now, because there's brotherhood among kids there. But the problem is, the parents in those neighbourhoods are often violent, and have a range of really bad habits, even if they don't have the bad habit of running after money.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

mana mastercheif brother cheppinattu, cheppatam easy, but cheyyatam chaala kastam.

the parents should have tension free job for them to concentrate on their kid. Plus some discipline.

entire society is fcuked up, and it affects our own kids. They'll justify it as survival of fittest. running after money is not ideal. Even asking your kids to do that also not ideal.

I'd say living in lower class neighbourhood in one of Indian cities is best now, because there's brotherhood among kids there. But the problem is, the parents in those neighbourhoods are often violent, and have a range of really bad habits, even if they don't have the bad habit of running after money.

not possible unless we don't care about money. 99% of people in this DB run after money, so no use. 

24 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

India lo himalayas or some hill stations lo tappithe ekkada chestunnaru man

9 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

India lo himalayas or some hill stations lo tappithe ekkada chestunnaru man

vikarabad povachu

araku povachu

eastern ghats western ghats

enni vunnai asalu

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Maa class lo last rank ochinodu Xth exams fail ayyi drop out ayyadu, ippudu real estate lo crores sampayinchadu and has his own real estate company. Oka 50 employees kooda untaru, BMW 7 series car lo tiruguthadu Hyderabad lo. Just saying. 

B.Com lo physics chadivinodu MLA ayi 100 crores plus sampayinchadu... I think India loney its little easy to make more money... US lo every cent ki kashtapadalsosthadi...no easy money in US.. India lo full easy money