A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I made an observation on it, which you validate each time you open that mouth of your's or spew the usual bile that you do on the keyboard. LOL. 

If you tried to make that observation on topic, instead of me, your observations will have meaning.

right now you are just talking up about someone who you know only online, as if you see his life clearly.

whereas, I'm just commenting on how you are a hypocrite, who changes is opinion on whether this db is sh1t or not, based on who's roughing you up at the moment. @3$% 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

If you tried to make that observation on topic, instead of me, your observations will have meaning.

right now you are just talking up about someone who you know only online, as if you see his life clearly.

whereas, I'm just commenting on how you are a hypocrite, who changes is opinion on whether this db is sh1t or not, based on who's roughing you up at the moment. @3$% 

orai pithu aapa ra saalu nee pithulu

People who bash other people just because of their race/religion/ethnicity: What do you get out of it? Manam kaani, mana laga leni vallante enduku antha dvesham?

I am asking everyone who took a bigoted stand against Muslims here. Why? I fail to understand

2 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

People who bash other people just because of their race/religion/ethnicity: What do you get out of it? Manam kaani, mana laga leni vallante enduku antha dvesham?

I am asking everyone who took a bigoted stand against Muslims here. Why? I fail to understand

just satisfying our inner demons 

2 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

I think this thread is mostly bashing or trying to bash me. ofcourse there's an undercurrent of muslim hatred to that reaction.

VS Naipaul said it best about Hindus. Hindus are a defeated civilization, and now because a Hindu govt is in power, there's more assertion of Hinduness. The repressed anger has come out and its ugly.

believe me when I came, me and a few others were the only ones who posted pro Hindu (some of it even provocative, especially by me) stuff on this db. People were normally silent about it. Now total opposite.

people actually think I'm anti-Hindu here. lol.