A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

15 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nee edupu endhi ra bhai. edhava nasa.

nenu edho topic esthey, okatey dialogue tho ochi troll chesey vaadivi, nee meedha opinion lekuntey etla untundi? 

nuvvu topic esthey nenu ochhi troll chesaana? cheyyanu, because you are an idiot ani nenu decide chesa.

nuvvu kooda atla nannu decide chesi, troll cheyyatam maaneyi. haayiga undu. I'm not interested to know your opinion about me. don't beg me to agree with your opinion of me. 

nuuv kuda abdarimeda edavatam maneyyi, hayiga vundu. 
shame 2 shame peeling ra nee meda kuda. 

enjoy wit ur hatredness  one single group. 

3 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

nenu edho group meedha edusthunna (according to you, not me), nuvvu naa meedha edusthunnav. difference telusuko. lol.

10 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

same 2 same feeling anatam, malli kukka laa venta padatam. pichha comedy. lol.

It is not a bad idea to look after its own people. The Finland experiment may even work but adopting similar measures in India doesn't seem practical. I can see India going towards a single payer healthcare (too optimistic, I know) but not this.

Just now, Vishwaksena said:

It is not a bad idea to look after its own people. The Finland experiment may even work but adopting similar measures in India doesn't seem practical. I can see India going towards a single payer healthcare (too optimistic, I know) but not this.

Finland experiment won't work. They have not provided this basic income on top of other entitlements. The entitlements will be slowly weaned off, and it won't work. Finnish people have a more robust democracy than most countries, and they will not take it lightly if it doesn't work.

India will move towards single payer healthcare in the future. agree.

15 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

The Finnish experiment is only in it's trial phase. So it remains to be seen how it's going to work in the long term, it's too early to jump the gun and predict whether it will be a success or failure without waiting to see the results from this experiment, and then come to conclusions.

13 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Finland experiment won't work. They have not provided this basic income on top of other entitlements. The entitlements will be slowly weaned off, and it won't work. Finnish people have a more robust democracy than most countries, and they will not take it lightly if it doesn't work.

India will move towards single payer healthcare in the future. agree.

I am indifferent to this program, but eager to see the results of the pilot. Do you guess what entitlements would be gone? I highly doubt their healthcare and free education is going away anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The Finnish experiment is only in it's trial phase. So it remains to be seen how it's going to work in the long term, it's too early to jump the gun and predict whether it will be a success or failure without waiting to see the results from this experiment, and then come to conclusions.

memu ante ra bhai, maaku anai telsu.
memu seepinde correct 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Well its harmless to discuss, isn't it?

42 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nenu edho group meedha edusthunna (according to you, not me), nuvvu naa meedha edusthunnav. difference telusuko. lol.

abba abba eam cheppav anna

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I didn't know till now that this bullying of kids is so extreme esp based on one religion's kids perpetrating it to the other kids. Do you think they are perhaps brainwashed by their parents to behave this way with the other kids? 

sorry dude, your question is left unanswered as this uttermost disgusting moron.

Coming to your question, yes, if they form 20% in the class, which is the case in many English towns by now, they will create havoc for others. But white children are generally most defensive and intelligent when it comes to defending themselves, on a personal basis.

Then comes the poor Hindu children who are just 1-2% across every English town except Wembley/Harrow/Hounslow/Ealing/Leicester/Ilford.

They will become soft targets for this Jihadi scum and its a severe stress on that delicate minds, who keeps asking themselves why we are hated by these little beasts.

12 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/31/finland-universal-basic-income

In a speck of a village deep in the Finnish countryside, a man gets money for free. Each month, almost €560 (£500) is dropped into his bank account, with no strings attached. The cash is his to use as he wants. Who is his benefactor? The Helsinki government. The prelude to a thriller, perhaps, or some reality TV. But Juha Järvinen’s story is ultimately more exciting. He is a human lab rat in an experiment that could help to shape the future of the west.

Last Christmas, Järvinen was selected by the state as one of 2,000 unemployed people for a trial of universal basic income. You may have heard of UBI, or the policy of literally giving people money for nothing. It’s an idea that lights up the brains of both radical leftists – John McDonnell and Bernie Sanders – and Silicon Valley plutocrats such as Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk. And in the long slump that has followed the banking crash, it is one of the few alternatives put forward that doesn’t taste like a reheat.

Try as I might to imagine Theresa May or Philip Hammond giving to the poor with no questions, I still draw a blank

Yet hardly anyone knows what it might actually look like. For all the fuss, Finland is the first European country to launch a major dry run. It is not the purists’ UBI – which would give everyone, even billionaires, a monthly sum. Nor will Finland publish any results until the two-year pilot is over at the end of 2018. In the meantime, we rely on the testimony of participants such as Järvinen. Which is why I have to fly to Helsinki, then drive the five hours to meet him.

Ask Järvinen what difference money for nothing has made to his life, and you are marched over to his workshop. Inside is film-making equipment, a blackboard on which is scrawled plans for an artists’ version of Airbnb, and an entire little room where he makes shaman drums that sell for up to €900. All this while helping to bring up six children. All those free euros have driven him to work harder than ever.

None of this would have been possible before he received UBI. Until this year, Järvinen was on dole money; the Finnish equivalent of the jobcentre was always on his case about job applications and training. Ideas flow out of Järvinen as easily as water from a tap, yet he could exercise none of his initiative for fear of arousing bureaucratic scrutiny.

In one talked-about case last year, an unemployed Finn called Christian was caught carving and selling wooden guitar plectrums. It was more pastime than business, earning him a little more than €2,000 in a year. But the sum was not what angered the authorities, it was the thought that each plectrum had taken up time that could have been spent on official hoop-jumping.

US lo aithadantava vuncle idi??? 

Uncle Sam always try to take as much money as he can from the chitzens no?? 

• Thanks 1