A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, Vishwaksena said:

There is a lot of bigotry in this DB. Almost everyone is a religious zealot and a xenophobe.

absolutely. They even pride on their ignorance and mediocrity of their views.

Its alright to have some alarmist views, because it can be trigger to learn, but when 99% of people say the same thing without thinking it through, and some idiots like tennislvr give wishywashy justifications for their bigotry, it becomes nothing more than a farce.

just a gay club where people give each other bjs, and attack the new guy who has better taste.

54 minutes ago, uttermost said:

because the countries that indians are migrating to, weren't involved in a war inside India, breaking India.

If US were involved in a war inside India, and there's 24/7 news on how pathetic India is on US TV, pretty sure, Indians/Hindus will face the same problems as muslims.

I am not talking problems that Hinuds face. I am talking about problems created by Hindus which are none.

India was invaded by MiddleEast & europe for centuries but they never went there as asylums and try to destroy their local cultures.

You are true that a white man cannot distinguish Indian studying in MIT and a Paki/Bangla beggar because of the skin. When they dont have that distinction, why do these muslims try to create their own identity and try to impose their religion on others?

Are you justifying the disgusting behaviour of your lot by the wars committed by USA on MiddleEast???

Then what did Germans do? What did Australians do? to the MiddleEast?

Why are there hundreds of rapes on a new Year eve in Germany by muslims?

Just now, jalamkamandalam said:

I am not talking problems that Hinuds face. I am talking about problems created by Hindus which are none.

India was invaded by MiddleEast & europe for centuries but they never went there as asylums and try to destroy their local cultures.

You are true that a white man cannot distinguish Indian studying in MIT and a Paki/Bangla beggar because of the skin. When they dont have that distinction, why do these muslims try to create their own identity and try to impose their religion on others?

Are you justifying the disgusting behaviour of your lot by the wars committed by USA on MiddleEast???

Australians participated in the war in middle east. Germans did not.

It was not rape on new year eve,. It was mostly eve teasing, and groping. The rapes weren't proved, just alleged. The mass sexual assault triggered a change in immigration policy, did it not?

Hindus don't create problems, because they don't have a problem, like muslims do, whose nations are destroyed by the west. how is this hard to understand? 

7 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

anyway man. There are problems with the refugees in eruope, and in australia. The main problem is inability to assimilate completely into the culture. 

pretty sure, this inability will affect immigration from these countries going forward. why are you losing your sh1t over it? Its not your country. Even if they give you a citizenship card, it'll never be your country.

just make sure your kids don't grow with this kind of visceral hatred for a group. because only whites can get away with that kind of hate. brown people cannot. use your brain. cool down.

19 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

There is a lot of bigotry in this DB. Almost everyone is a religious zealot and a xenophobe.

bigotry emo kani..ur dp is the most disgusting in entire dp @3$%   will give ppl nightmares

IMG_20170625_103531.thumb.jpg.2f1f6142e1

16 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Its alright to have some alarmist views, because it can be trigger to learn, but when 99% of people say the same thing without thinking it through, and some idiots like tennislvr give wishywashy justifications for their bigotry, it becomes nothing more than a farce.

just a gay club where people give each other bjs, and attack the new guy who has better taste.

So says the asswipe that calls me out a bully yet can't clean his ass without resorting to calling me out here. 

Also unlike you, I don't troll people that have an opinion to express but then I guess that's a result of the extreme brainwashing you have been subjected to. Ideally you should have been castrated since it's not so much you and your extremism that scares me, the fact that an extremist asshole like you would raise even more extremist assholes and brainwash them to become bullies is what scares me. 

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Also keep your sh**t to yourself if you don't want to invite another ban, of course it's beyond imagination that just like the typical shameless asswipe that you are you would keep coming back here to have more scraps thrown at you the way you did after you got banned a few months ago. 

26 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Yes there's one extremist who parades on being an intellectual, while he can't indulge in a reasonable debate without resorting to calling people names. Pretty much a product of a rotten, brainwashed upbringing more than anything else.