Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

Just now, summer27 said:

ee heroine valla dad's  bio -

Chitrapu Uday Bhaskar, a retired Commodore who served in the Indian Navy, is one of India's leading experts and outspoken critics on security and strategic affairs.[1][2][3][4]

Commodore Bhaskar is currently the Director of the Society for Policy Studies (SPS), an independent think-tank based in New Delhi, India. He has the rare distinction of being the head of three think tanks during his career - the earlier two being the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) and the National Maritime Foundation (NMF).

He is a columnist, editor, and contributor of numerous research-articles on nuclear and international security issues to reputed journals in India and abroad. He is also a life member of the United Services Institute(USI).[1][3]

valla dad racho rachobhya rachobyashah 

3 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Are you seriously suggesting that women should avoid film industry because its not safe for them? How about advocating for making the industry a safe place? How about suggesting the men to keep their junk contained in their pants? How about shaming and blaming the harassers?

Why are we normalizing sexual harassment? It is a serious issue.

well said

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

because 'it' happens, no one should complain. :) 

Seriously. Mindsets like these make 'it' status quo, make people accept 'it' as normal behavior. When someone speaks out, shame them

• Like 1

Just now, mastercheif said:

valla dad racho rachobhya rachobyashah 

point is..as someone mentioned in the first page that itls all for money..why would she stoop down to selling her body for money...

Just now, Vishwaksena said:

Seriously. Mindsets like these make 'it' status quo, make people accept 'it' as normal behavior. When someone speaks out, shame them

I meant shame them

4 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Are you seriously suggesting that women should avoid film industry because its not safe for them? How about advocating for making the industry a safe place? How about suggesting the men to keep their junk contained in their pants? How about shaming and blaming the harassers?

Why are we normalizing sexual harassment? It is a serious issue.

I think people can take this 'be practical' thing a little too much to heart.

'be practical' is euphemism for 'put up with the staus quo or get out, just dont bother my perfect existence'.

Wow. After so much discussion, all you people could talk about is HER. Like the guy who harassed her doesn't even deserve an iota of blame.

Exactly !!! I felt the same ! Atkeast when you are so much interested in blame game ,blame both .... I've never seen here ppl discussing about any male even if that male has committed rape/ murder it won't affect ppl here .... but if a girl asks you a simple question ,., they hurl abusive comments ..... they never show interest in having healthy convo with a female here .,,, may be this dp has a hidden slogan " hey females don't comment/ argue here or else you get attacked with cheap comments"

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I think people can take this 'be practical' thing a little too much to heart.

'be practical' is euphemism for 'put up with the staus quo or get out, just dont bother my perfect existence'.

for all 'practical' purposes, the situation she went through is NOT 'status quo' and she DOESN'T have to get out... You are normalizing the issue

6 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

but women are speaking out more, and more women must be encouraged to report incidents and not leave them hanging for too long.

women like swara bhaskar speaking out will help more women to come forward.

ofcourse, it'll be start stop, because men still control all of the industries in all sectors.

2 minutes ago, summer27 said:

for all 'practical' purposes, the situation she went through is NOT 'status quo' and she DOESN'T have to get out... You are normalizing the issue

okay. you misunderstood what I said.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

but women are speaking out more, and more women must be encouraged to report incidents and not leave them hanging for too long.

women like swara bhaskar speaking out will help more women to come forward.

ofcourse, it'll be start stop, because men still control all of the industries in all sectors.

Absolutely. That is what changing the landscape here in Hollywood. More and more women are coming out by the day. 

People like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, and of course the POTUS should not thrive anymore

Absolutely. That is what changing the landscape here in Hollywood. More and more women are coming out by the day. 

People like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, and of course the POTUS should not thrive anymore

such optimism is misplaced. change is always slow (very very slow) to come about. its always important to be cautiously pessimistic, and continue shaming men in power for their attitude towards women.

just like uppercaste should be shamed.