Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Rohan Gavaskar is decent player buddy but not to the extent to break in to already tough middle order of India..He was consistent for Bengal in domestic circuit and very good fielder.

sorry I should clarify here. When I said donkey, don't take it literally. He was a good player indeed, a good player to play at the Ranji level. Not a good player to play at the international player, and Sunil Gavaskar always knew this. 

I somehow suspect Arjun Tendulkar will follow the same path. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

sorry I should clarify here. When I said donkey, don't take it literally. He was a good player indeed, a good player to play at the Ranji level. Not a good player to play at the international player, and Sunil Gavaskar always knew this. 

I somehow suspect Arjun Tendulkar will follow the same path. 

Arjun has got good recognition as a bowler lets see how he shapes up..

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Because Kohli came into a game that was settled. Tendulkar played around many changes to the game. 

When he started off, the regular scores were 125/4 after 40 overs, and when he finished, it was 250/4 in the same 40 overs. He played through all that.

*=:

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Proved this series. 

Sachin pakkaku tappukochu, Sachin fans all silent. Sachin miserable failure as a captain and can't lead the team. 

Kohli thrives under the pressure of captaincy and performed even better. 

*=:

I am a hardcore sachin fan and dont like kohli much. Anil kumble tho issue tarvatha i started thinking negative about virat. But just game chooste .. Virat is one of the great. We cant compare him with sachin or sunil or Rahul or any others though. Every one has their own strength.

I actually like Kohli. I just don't like to watch him bat. Its boring. It's probably effective. Anyway cricket is not for me, these days.

I like Kohli's attitude more than his game.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

are you joking? is he in any team, or is it just the 'mumbai club' chatter?

He is yet to come to big league...Kanga league lo adataadu & now got in to Mumbai U-19s i am right.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

are you joking? is he in any team, or is it just the 'mumbai club' chatter?

Mostly local chatter man, and some being awe of him as the son of GOD will hype up even his very minor achievements as shades of a future genius. 

I actually like Kohli. I just don't like to watch him bat. Its boring. It's probably effective. Anyway cricket is not for me, these days.

I guess you like watching rahane but unfortunately he is terribly out of touch :(

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

He is yet to come to big league...Kanga league lo adataadu & now got in to Mumbai U-19s i am right.

Last read about him, he got in at the expense of making someone who has performed more consistently sit out of the team. 

Me too. 

42 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Then you don't have to worry about Sacin's fans. I am fan of Sachin not because of his game, but because of the way he behaves outside the game. On the other hand, Kohli's attitude is not something we want future generations to have. If it brings the best in him, good for him and team. But that is not something we want people to imitate. 

I actually think the opposite, I hate the way Sachin behaves outside the game but then I guess Indian cricket fans deserve that. 

On the other hand, I love the way Kohli behaves both on and off the field. I don't care particularly about batting technicalities and if go by batting technicalities Rahul Dravid outshines pretty much every Indian batsman barring Sunil Gavaskar. However, I love Kohli's attitude a non nonsense approach and an ability to take the responsibility and make the buck stop with him. 

Also loved the way he came to the rescue of Anushka after his failure in the Semi finals of the previous world cup and the way people trolled Anushka. He even came to her rescue when they weren't even together anymore and never once did he let his larger than life image let him be carried away. Sounds to me like he's a total package, Anushka deserves him every bit. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Last read about him, he got in at the expense of making someone who has performed more consistently sit out of the team. 

Aah oka sollu nadichindi le social media lo...You can read about it.He is a bowler who can bat in middle lower order.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Mostly local chatter man, and some being awe of him as the son of GOD will hype up even his very minor achievements as shades of a future genius. 

I feel s0rry for him. Its tough when your parent is an overachiever.

If I was him, I wouldn't have gone anywhere near cricket. Its bound to end in heartbreak for him.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I actually think the opposite, I hate the way Sachin behaves outside the game but then I guess Indian cricket fans deserve that. 

On the other hand, I love the way Kohli behaves both on and off the field. I don't care particularly about batting technicalities and if go by batting technicalities Rahul Dravid outshines pretty much every Indian batsman barring Sunil Gavaskar. However, I love Kohli's attitude a non nonsense approach and an ability to take the responsibility and make the buck stop with him. 

Also loved the way he came to the rescue of Anushka after his failure in the Semi finals of the previous world cup and the way people trolled Anushka. He even came to her rescue when they weren't even together anymore and never once did he let his larger than life image let him be carried away. Sounds to me like he's a total package, Anushka deserves him every bit. 

Yes. Kohli is the coolest Indian cricketer. whether he's the greatest or not, we'll know in 5yrs.