Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

brothers, nenu cheppindhi not 2003 world cup match against Pak. adhi flat pitch aey kadha.

nenu cheppindhi 2005 I think, in Rawalpindi, chasing 295, when ball was seaming all around for the first 25 overs. Tendulkar played like a champ.

ofcourse Dhoni was the man of match, because he finished the match, but for me, that is one of Sachin's best batting.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

brothers, nenu cheppindhi not 2003 world cup match against Pak. adhi flat pitch aey kadha.

nenu cheppindhi 2005 I think, in Rawalpindi, chasing 295, when ball was seaming all around for the first 25 overs. Tendulkar played like a champ.

ofcourse Dhoni was the man of match, because he finished the match, but for me, that is one of Sachin's best batting.

Rawalpindi match lo Oka ODI India were chasing 300+ , Sachin Scored 141 and got out caught in the deep when trying to accelerate in the end..Superb Innings. There were less contributions from other batsmen in it.India lost the match narrowly, Romesh Pawar played as cameo in the end but couldn't save the match.

This was match guess you were referring http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/15062/scorecard/64882/Pakistan-vs-India-2nd-ODI-india-tour-of-pakistan-2003-04/ 

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Rawalpindi match lo Oka ODI India were chasing 300+ , Sachin Scored 141 and got out caught in the deep when trying to accelerate in the end..Superb Innings. There were less contributions from other batsmen in it.India lost the match narrowly, Romesh Pawar played as cameo in the end but couldn't save the match.

This was match guess you were referring http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/15062/scorecard/64882/Pakistan-vs-India-2nd-ODI-india-tour-of-pakistan-2003-04/ 

No. This match

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/208839/scorecard/236809/Pakistan-vs-India-3rd ODI-India-tour-of-Pakistan

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ok this series was in 2006.. Dhoni & Yuvi finsihed matches for us very well in this series. Musharaaf also was complimented dhoni in awards function.

I got the city wrong. but I loved Sachin in that match more than the finish. The ball was literally unplayable for half of the innings.

Records anevi shaswatham kadhu ani sachin eppudo cheppadu ...viv richards bradman ni chusi sachin inspire ayyi records break chesaru ....sachin ni chusi eppudu unna generation records break chestahru adhi samajam Records ment to be broken ... nuvu adhi ardhamu chesukuntay sachin tho compare cheyavu who is retired...

11 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Records anevi shaswatham kadhu ani sachin eppudo cheppadu ...viv richards bradman ni chusi sachin inspire ayyi records break chesaru ....sachin ni chusi eppudu unna generation records break chestahru adhi samajam Records ment to be broken ... nuvu adhi ardhamu chesukuntay sachin tho compare cheyavu who is retired...

Still we cry on Sachin and mark u as Sachin Bhakt 

19 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

late deniki adugu tumblr_ms8ubesWG31spvnemo1_400.gif

ila page lu page lu, discussion chestunntaru kada.  daani valla em chepdam anukuntaru?

debate lo nenu gelavali ani anukuntara?

or

nenu cheppinde correct ani prove cheyyali anukuntara?

or

nenu topu ani prove cheyyali anukunntara?

or

whats the main intention for pages , pages discussion.?  :)