Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Kohli is not classy when he does that. He seems childish. Ofcourse Aussie behaviour is childish, and can only be countered by similar team behavior, which Indian team is not mature enough to counter. When one person does it, it looks like he's overreaching. bad optics.

He's awesome when he congratulates the winning team when he's on the losing side. He's basically respectful of his opponents, but loses his cool when Aussie packs up their sledging game.

According to Dravid, its more annoying than disturbing. Kohli can learn to laugh their stupidity off.

Kohli maree overaction gaadu....Ippudu slowly changing anuko..

Australia tour lo crowd ki middle finger choopinchaadu anthakanna dharidhrapu behaviour inkokati vundadhu

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Not really, that's what Indian viewers would like to look at it as. However it seems to be working, and he gets under the skin of the Aussies so I think he's not being any more "foolish" than the ones that initiate this i.e., Aussies. 

No. He comes off as more boorish than the Aussies. Its unwatchable basically. Kohli sucks at sledging, or reacting to sledging.

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

Australia tour lo crowd ki middle finger choopinchaadu anthakanna dharidhrapu behaviour inkokati vundadhu

Do you think Aussie crowds deserve better? 

These were the same assholes that racially abused Muthaiah Muralitharan and Sanath Jayasuriya when they toured Australia in the past. You think these assholes deserve any better, I hope Kohli shows 2 middle fingers the next time to their crowd. 

He would be a fool if he let that get to him and affect his game negatively. Since that doesn't seem to be happening, he's as foolish as the ones and not anymore than the ones that initiate these to begin with. 

Didn't he lose the last world cup game down under?

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

No. He comes off as more boorish than the Aussies. Its unwatchable basically. Kohli sucks at sledging, or reacting to sledging.

Disagree, he gets under their skin so it's working. Just like how he got under the skin of Michelle Johnson who spoke about some chin music before they toured Australia the last time. 

Kohli maynot be an expert at sledging and he doesn't have to, he does a good enough job of dragging Aussie swine into the mud whenever they open up their traps. 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Didn't he lose the last world cup game down under?

Yes but I don't think it's so much due to sledging. It was the first time he was playing in such a situation with the kind of expectations the Indian audience had from him, and he failed. He's not a GOD, he's human so it's okay. 

He did play in the 2011 WC but at that time he was relatively an unknown player. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Do you think Aussie crowds deserve better? 

These were the same assholes that racially abused Muthaiah Muralitharan and Sanath Jayasuriya when they toured Australia in the past. You think these assholes deserve any better, I hope Kohli shows 2 middle fingers the next time to their crowd. 

dude....prathi country spectator alaane vuntaaru...as a sport person u cant do such stuff...alaa anukuntey aussie player medha ater bottle visiraaru oka ind tour and ....valla touring bus medha stone visiraaru...spectators alaane vuntaaru bro..but oka sports person chaala behave cheyyatam chaala childish and immature

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

middle finger vaadithe daridrapu behavior aa....ye finger ayina vaadochu ekkadaina vaadochu ani maa balayya cheppadu ra 

tenor.gif?itemid=6102969

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

dude....prathi country spectator alaane vuntaaru...as a sport person u cant do such stuff...alaa anukuntey aussie player medha ater bottle visiraaru oka ind tour and ....valla touring bus medha stone visiraaru...spectators alaane vuntaaru bro..but oka sports person chaala behave cheyyatam chaala childish and immature

Aussie players routinely indulge in sledging at a very personal level towards the opponent players. Ask Graeme Smith and Darryl Cullinan from the South African team. 

One of the opposition players even accused their team once about fat shaming his wife, that's the lowest of the low a team can get to. Shows more about the "Aussie spirit" I guess, so Kohli is doing the right thing by behaving with them that way. Show me instances of Kohli doing this with other teams and you have a point. If it's specific to Australia, he's probably giving back what they deserved. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Disagree, he gets under their skin so it's working. Just like how he got under the skin of Michelle Johnson who spoke about some chin music before they toured Australia the last time. 

Kohli maynot be an expert at sledging and he doesn't have to, he does a good enough job of dragging Aussie swine into the mud whenever they open up their traps. 

okay. Its the era where efficiency matters more than grace perhaps. results over process.

that's why I said, cricket has run its course because its overanalyzed. Its time to move on to watching other exotic sports and celebrating its heroes. 

sure Kohli may become a world beater. But half of those who watched Sachin won't care.

Aussie players routinely indulge in sledging at a very personal level towards the opponent players. Ask Graeme Smith and Darryl Cullinan from the South African team. 

One of the opposition players even accused their team once about fat shaming his wife, that's the lowest of the low a team can get to. Shows more about the "Aussie spirit" I guess, so Kohli is doing the right thing by behaving with them that way. Show me instances of Kohli doing this with other teams and you have a point. If it's specific to Australia, he's probably giving back what they deserved. 

yaa dude players ni sledge cheyyatam ni nenu thappu anatla...but spectators ki alaa choopinchatam thappu....

ee country ki vellina visting team ki laane vuntadhi

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes but I don't think it's so much due to sledging. It was the first time he was playing in such a situation with the kind of expectations the Indian audience had from him, and he failed. He's not a GOD, he's human so it's okay. 

He did play in the 2011 WC but at that time he was relatively an unknown player. 

Its because he's not good enough outside of India, like all other Indian batsman. Nothing more.