Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Last read about him, he got in at the expense of making someone who has performed more consistently sit out of the team. 

Adi fake ani kuda vachindi adi chudaleda@3$%

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

If his son is really a good enough player to play in Ranji, it should be a big achievement for him, living under Tendulkar's shadow.

His time for step in to Ranji is yet to come..

5 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Adi fake ani kuda vachindi adi chudaleda@3$%

ledu choodaledu, ippudu cheppavu ga choostha. I personally don't care about Arjun Tendulkar, will maybe start caring if he gets to become a regular in the team. I understand he's too young yet, maybe he will we shall see. 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

If his son is really a good enough player to play in Ranji, it should be a big achievement for him, living under Tendulkar's shadow.

Yes agreed

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I feel s0rry for him. Its tough when your parent is an overachiever.

If I was him, I wouldn't have gone anywhere near cricket. Its bound to end in heartbreak for him.

Yes true, he should have chosen the Bollywood route perhaps. Sort of what Saif Ali Khan had done. 

But the fact that he's continuing to play and rise up the ranks shows that he might have genuine passion for the sport. And for that I wish him well. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes true, he should have chosen the Bollywood route perhaps. 

Sort of what Saif Ali Khan had done. 

I always hope and want kids born in wealthy households to pick up scientific research, because only they can afford to go beyond daily grind of regular people, who are stuck in a vicious cycle to make money. bollywood, and cinema in general, is for losers.

I've already convinced my nephew to not bother about competition. competition is for people who are unsure about what they have to offer. He has internalised this. My sister is mad at me now. lol.

Comparing tho Sachin is a bit joke... they played under different circumstances without proper backing from team. Ippudu antha full trainings bokka boshanam undi

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I actually think the opposite, I hate the way Sachin behaves outside the game but then I guess Indian cricket fans deserve that. 

On the other hand, I love the way Kohli behaves both on and off the field. I don't care particularly about batting technicalities and if go by batting technicalities Rahul Dravid outshines pretty much every Indian batsman barring Sunil Gavaskar. However, I love Kohli's attitude a non nonsense approach and an ability to take the responsibility and make the buck stop with him. 

Also loved the way he came to the rescue of Anushka after his failure in the Semi finals of the previous world cup and the way people trolled Anushka. He even came to her rescue when they weren't even together anymore and never once did he let his larger than life image let him be carried away. Sounds to me like he's a total package, Anushka deserves him every bit. 

It only works for Kohli. Not for everyone. If someone tries to imitate him, he is screwed. No one likes rude, aggressive, foul mounted behavior while building a career. Kohli  do that since his U19 days, so that's his natural game. See what happened to Rayudu. Kohli only does this when he is fielding. Not when he is batting. He is as much focused as Dravid I think when he is batting. This reminded me of great Viv Richards, who sledged bowlers while batting. No one could do that. 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes true, he should have chosen the Bollywood route perhaps. Sort of what Saif Ali Khan had done. 

But the fact that he's continuing to play and rise up the ranks shows that he might have genuine passion for the sport. And for that I wish him well. 

Perhaps its passion for the sport. but I dont really understand this passion thing for a sport that has millions of followers. I understand passion for a sport no one has heard of. 

Its mostly wish to be celebrated like all good cricketers are. 

6 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Comparing tho Sachin is a bit joke... they played under different circumstances without proper backing from team. Ippudu antha full trainings bokka boshanam undi

@3$%

Yeah man appatlo papam Sachin couldn't even afford to buy pads to wear. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

It only works for Kohli. Not for everyone. If someone tries to imitate him, he is screwed. No one likes rude, aggressive, foul mounted behavior while building a career. Kohli  do that since his U19 days, so that's his natural game. See what happened to Rayudu. Kohli only does this when he is fielding. Not when he is batting. He is as much focused as Dravid I think when he is batting. This reminded me of great Viv Richards, who sledged bowlers while batting. No one could do that. 

Absolutely incorrect. 

Sir Viv never sledged anyone while batting, he would however answer in kind and with interest to those that tried to sledge him.