Desi kids with speech delay/autism??

infoseeker786

1 minute ago, solman said:

telsina valla daughter ki ilanti problem unde last year... vallu india pamparu aa kid ni for 7-8 months... ippudu emi froblem ledu... 

papa age enta ippudu bro?

23 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

My cousin 3 year old son is having speech delay issue.He can speak about 100 words but cannot speak sentences .He can identify all alphabets.numbers ,can sing rhymes but not clearly. He follows directions and commands but doesnot play with other kids.preschool lo teacher autism undochemo ani bayapetistunaru?asalu mana desi kids ki autism untunda.Never heard such case in India.Please share your thoughts.

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/autism-learning-disabilities/does-my-child-have-autism.htm

Ikkada Day Care lo teachers are quick to judge ani na feeling because i have heard similar comments for our friends kids when they were small around 3-4 years but now they are all doing just fine...

7 minutes ago, MeraBharat_Mahan said:

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/autism-learning-disabilities/does-my-child-have-autism.htm

Ikkada Day Care lo teachers are quick to judge ani na feeling because i have heard similar comments for our friends kids when they were small around 3-4 years but now they are all doing just fine...

I agree bro.They are creating unnecessary stress to patients

35 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

My cousin 3 year old son is having speech delay issue.He can speak about 100 words but cannot speak sentences .He can identify all alphabets.numbers ,can sing rhymes but not clearly. He follows directions and commands but doesnot play with other kids.preschool lo teacher autism undochemo ani bayapetistunaru?asalu mana desi kids ki autism untunda.Never heard such case in India.Please share your thoughts.

dont panic man.......he is normal

few have slow development.....ask parent to spend more time with the kid, if possib;e india ki pampinchu 

everything will be ok 

i have seen cousins with slow development

31 minutes ago, Ustad said:

Balayya Fan emo pillodu, trying to speak like Balayya..

vallu C caste bro ?

see a doctor!!!

looks like have a 7uced up life.........was that because of your parents????

39 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

nenu oka 1-2 instances vinna...desi kidslo autism undatam...

31 minutes ago, Ustad said:

Adigindi chepu bro? I am serious

i saw a kid in Dallas who like Balayya and try to speak like him, he speaks as if he is drunk and he is just 9yrs old and parents enjoy that....they are proud of their son bro anduke asking

sorry if it’s hurts you

7uck you.......hope you had better parenting and a good childhood!!!!!!!!!

looks like you are abused badly by your parents

4 minutes ago, solman said:

Autism has its roots in early brain development. However, the most obvious signs of autism and symptoms of autism tend to emerge between 12 and 18 months of age. Some infants and toddlers begin develop normally until the second year of life, when they lose skills and develop autism – a pattern called “regression.”

please dont conclude anything, parents should spend moretime and talk to the kid more 

go to india........this is common in few kids

also go for a doctor, just to be on the safe side