Desi kids with speech delay/autism??

infoseeker786

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

Autism has its roots in early brain development. However, the most obvious signs of autism and symptoms of autism tend to emerge between 12 and 18 months of age. Some infants and toddlers begin develop normally until the second year of life, when they lose skills and develop autism – a pattern called “regression.”

please dont conclude anything, parents should spend moretime and talk to the kid more 

go to india........this is common in few kids

also go for a doctor, just to be on the safe side 

nenu chepindhi kooda adhe kada

30 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

My cousin 3 year old son is having speech delay issue.He can speak about 100 words but cannot speak sentences .He can identify all alphabets.numbers ,can sing rhymes but not clearly. He follows directions and commands but doesnot play with other kids.preschool lo teacher autism undochemo ani bayapetistunaru?asalu mana desi kids ki autism untunda.Never heard such case in India.Please share your thoughts.

sorry for your cousin situation. First thing worry avatam walla eam radu . I m sorry kids parents might have going through very emotional ga cope up kaleyru . One thing asal autism untey eam chestaru kids ki they will give theraphy it is not a disease , it is a spectrum. So illa illa behaviour untey adhe autism antaru . Good news is kid is responding to some commands first asal me cousin wallanee spend time with the kid for fair amount of time , pretend play antey baby tea ☕️ set techee tea party game , roll the ball game , playing with a doll and feeding it lantivee chinna chinna games( even though boy ayina dol games ok )  bubbles blowing games ( bubbles techee blow chesthu pop the bubble aney games ) play ground ki tesukelle games , lantivee cheyinchande . Austism lo kone lakshanaluu mamulluu pilallo oko sare display cheyatham walanna undochu emoo annee anipistunde. Austism cure ayinde anne chala mande antaru but asal real autism no cure , aa cure ayina wallu normal kids who have been neglected while proper milestones, parents iddaru job wallana papam kids ki ipods lantive ichee they have nothing to learn . Look up sonshine program - all are theraphy nothing but interaction with kids . Even when they are playing by themselves sit next to them and ask can I play and start play lantee China China techniques . Try these techniques for 3 months , then if not go consult ur pediatrician they will suggest behavioral pediatrician who will evaluate the symptoms. Antha avasaram rakuddadu anee devvudine pradistunna. 

Also , can he eat all textures of food -yes then no problem 

Brush cheysey tappudu will he throw tantrum - yes may be problem 

is dressing same shirt everyday - problem

if he cries for something , after sometime if u give that toy he is crying , is he still crying or stop crying? - still crying problem . Please spend time with ur kids !!! 

29 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

he doesnot maintain eye contact also some times bro and doesnot respond to names sometimes

nenu kud a eye contact maintain cheyanu ...nuvu anedhi edho naku kuda undha ..endhi vayya edhi ...india ki march lo pampiyyu anu ...pellila season telisinodu teliyanodu vachi matladistharu vadiki automatic ga matalduthadu ....

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

nenu kud a eye contact maintain cheyanu ...nuvu anedhi edho naku kuda undha ..endhi vayya edhi ...india ki march lo pampiyyu anu ...pellila season telisinodu teliyanodu vachi matladistharu vadiki automatic ga matalduthadu ....

agreed 

between, what state are they in???

kids need good amount of sunlight(this is very importtant factor, in growth and mood )

1 minute ago, Ustad said:

gelki vasana chuse lkodukulu unta maja ne veruappa

asap doctor kadaki po.......nuvu ea state lo unavo cheppu.....nenu aa state vadilipotha

news lo vachittatu unay....2nd telugu tejam laga, psycho tejam la unav nuvu 

same issue with 4 year girl , my friends daugther.. they sent to govt sponsored speech therapy here for more than 6 months. not much progress. they leared even in HYD there are schools (therapy) available now., now mother and daughter in india past 6 months with better progress now.

They decided to go india because over there the kid could have more company and interaction compare to US. this should help to cure fast. Also, US lo once you get to these kind of treatments i heard that the kid profile will be marked as Autistic, which the parents didnt want to see in her profile.

49 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

My cousin 3 year old son is having speech delay issue.He can speak about 100 words but cannot speak sentences .He can identify all alphabets.numbers ,can sing rhymes but not clearly. He follows directions and commands but doesnot play with other kids.preschool lo teacher autism undochemo ani bayapetistunaru?asalu mana desi kids ki autism untunda.Never heard such case in India.Please share your thoughts.

Most in the Forum don't really know.. taking them to India.. how does that work??  With what I see He is in a spectrum that will help him to qualify for the state funded program. Since he is already three they will not provide inhome services at this point. Kids will go to a State run Preschool in which they get to see a speech therapist couple hours a week.  Having the kid in good social setting for sure helps but getting a professional help is needed. He will end up going to a regular school, normal friends its just a learning process for the kids on how to get over the spectrum 

11 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

sorry for your cousin situation. First thing worry avatam walla eam radu . I m sorry kids parents might have going through very emotional ga cope up kaleyru . One thing asal autism untey eam chestaru kids ki they will give theraphy it is not a disease , it is a spectrum. So illa illa behaviour untey adhe autism antaru . Good news is kid is responding to some commands first asal me cousin wallanee spend time with the kid for fair amount of time , pretend play antey baby tea ☕️ set techee tea party game , roll the ball game , playing with a doll and feeding it lantivee chinna chinna games( even though boy ayina dol games ok )  bubbles blowing games ( bubbles techee blow chesthu pop the bubble aney games ) play ground ki tesukelle games , lantivee cheyinchande . Austism lo kone lakshanaluu mamulluu pilallo oko sare display cheyatham walanna undochu emoo annee anipistunde. Austism cure ayinde anne chala mande antaru but asal real autism no cure , aa cure ayina wallu normal kids who have been neglected while proper milestones, parents iddaru job wallana papam kids ki ipods lantive ichee they have nothing to learn . Look up sonshine program - all are theraphy nothing but interaction with kids . Even when they are playing by themselves sit next to them and ask can I play and start play lantee China China techniques . Try these techniques for 3 months , then if not go consult ur pediatrician they will suggest behavioral pediatrician who will evaluate the symptoms. Antha avasaram rakuddadu anee devvudine pradistunna. 

Also , can he eat all textures of food -yes then no problem 

Brush cheysey tappudu will he throw tantrum - yes may be problem 

is dressing same shirt everyday - problem

if he cries for something , after sometime if u give that toy he is crying , is he still crying or stop crying? - still crying problem . Please spend time with ur kids !!! 

1+