Gender Equality

Diana

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

...  cho chweet eam unde urike kaduggutunnadu time unde .. he is happy cleaning them ... so he can spend extra time with her emmo 

No doormat ... misunderstood nuvvu ... kadu motham magha jaati ... mana thinking koncham marchu kundammma... house work lo help cheste andangee oodu... wife ante blah blah lantee tagging tagisthe bavuntundee 

+1

nothing wrong in sharing responsibilities

Just now, Babunuvbtechah said:

...  cho chweet eam unde urike kaduggutunnadu time unde .. he is happy cleaning them ... so he can spend extra time with her emmo 

No doormat ... misunderstood nuvvu ... kadu motham magha jaati ... mana thinking koncham marchu kundammma... house work lo help cheste andangee oodu... wife ante blah blah lantee tagging tagisthe bavuntundee 

I love cooking few and will continue cooking chicken etc irrespective of marital status... There is a sheer difference between helping spouse vs being used.. Kadagava ki kadugu po ki little difference 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

E kalam kanna last generation respected women more though this generation men could be more helping.  That’s my observation. I could be totally wrong though or may be saw only good men of past generation .

you are totally wrong. men-women relations have always remained the same for 1000s of years now.

overall comfort has improved between men-women, which can perceived as disrespect.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you are totally wrong. men-women relations have always remained the same for 1000s of years now.

overall comfort has improved between men-women, which can perceived as disrespect.

Maybe you are right . 

Just now, karthikn said:

I love cooking few and will continue cooking chicken etc irrespective of marital status... There is a sheer difference between helping spouse vs being used.. Kadagava ki kadugu po ki little difference 

Quick question.. wallu Karnataka walla ... I saw lot of kanadigan wives do those demands ... 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

+1

nothing wrong in sharing responsibilities

says the guy who's go to insult is talking about someone's wife. lol.

don't worry, you'll find a woman too, inspite of your general toxic masculine vibe. there are several interested subs.

44 minutes ago, Diana said:

if you want to cover the reality and see the created mask on it..its totally upto your wickedness..

know more on real statistics which speak about gender equality before forming an opinion!

in india if u point this i will support u but here in IT industry i cannot. it might be one in a case but if think whole IT industry ilaney untaaru antey nenu oppukonu especially in CA 

Family life itself is oppressive to both men and women. more so for women.

I know women want families, and family system. They wantedly sign on to such oppression, and then look for equality elsewhere.

If you believe in 'shared responsibilities',  then you've already given up your freedom.

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

in india if u point this i will support u but here in IT industry i cannot. it might be one in a case but if think whole IT industry ilaney untaaru antey nenu oppukonu especially in CA 

She picked the wrong argument.

In the western capitalist system, skill/efficiency demands more pay. nothing more.

27 minutes ago, Diana said:

you dont know what reasons they are holding it up for in the name of diversity.. cant deny the fact entry level some of the posts do actually reserve for diversed..they are really less and cant help the cause..

lol go check in silicon valley companies have come with a policy to hire only diversified people that is how its going right now. meeru east coast banking client ki work chesthaara? 

If a liberal man himself is an oppressor, at the subconscious level, how can you expect a system which consists of misogynist fcuks at the top to not be?

ofcourse skill/efficiency trumps misogyny. But the point is, why should someone be skilled/efficient at their work to even start demanding their rights?

Does that mean incompetent people have no rights? lol.

where does this leave people here :)