Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

3 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Dono my mistake ...now my heart is already broken .which can’t be healed ..life long itla ela lead cheyalooo 

just walk out. don't listen to people here. they will want you to look from the pov of the guy.

a guy who expects you to cook for his family, while he's cooling his heels and you are pregnant is not even a decent person.

don't even feel bad to claim half of his salary as child support. its highly unlikely you'll win it, but giving him some sleepless nights is worth it.

you got yourself into a mess, you can get out of. But only if you think of yourself. 

If you are still thinking of the guy, he will use it to further humiliate you.

the baby will be fine without that kind of male influence. in fact, the baby will be awesome.

Just now, uttermost said:

you got yourself into a mess, you can get out of. But only if you think of yourself. 

the baby will be fine without that kind of male influence. in fact, the baby will be awesome.

+1

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

just walk out. don't listen to people here. they will want you to look from the pov of the guy.

a guy who expects you to cook for his family, while he's cooling his heels and you are pregnant is not even a decent person.

don't even feel bad to claim half of his salary as child support. its highly unlikely you'll win it, but giving him some sleepless nights is worth it.

This hurts me the most ...wat have I done to deserve such treatment 

Just now, Telugu_ammayi said:

This hurts me the most ...wat have I done to deserve such treatment 

some guys are assholes like that. you can't change them. eg. majority of guys in this db :)

and you are asking what to do with that sort of guy, in a db full of that sort of guys who cry on girls given half a chance.

don't ask here.

ask for your parents support, and divorce his ass. be strong.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

True 

Just now, uttermost said:

some guys are assholes like that. you can't change them. eg. majority of guys in this db :)

and you are asking what to do with that sort of guy, in a db full of that sort of guys who cry on girls given half a chance.

don't ask here.

ask for your parents support, and divorce his ass. be strong.

My parents never gonna support me 

12 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Sharing household chores anty stay st home antadu ....in laws visit made everything even worst...

Then you need to talk to your parents and let them know of your hardships you are being subjected to. You can't rely on DB to make a decision related to your life.

Just now, Telugu_ammayi said:

My parents never gonna support me 

then force them to. first divorce his ass and sue for a huge alimony payment for mental stress.

full disclosure: none of what I say may be practical to your circumstances. But the idea is to dissociate yourself from this asshole, and think of the best course of action for yourself. 

1 hour ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

ohhh

35 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you have a job, right?

divorce his ass, and claim a large alimony plus child support.

but first divorce his s0rry ass. rest can come later.

You have a reputation bro...Keep up your esteem by avoiding such silly first strike advice's.

Its their personal problem and I'm sure they might have thought about your suggestion even before you could make one...

You being a parent, this is the least advice you could give to an expectant mother. 

You are most welcome to attack me willfully everywhere and every other topic and I welcome your criticism but this thread and the kind of advice you give, not in true spirit and definitely undermines your reputation.

get takeout just for yourself, refuse to cook, throw a tantrum, record what happens when you do it, and then apply for divorce.

don't get provoked. make your husband confess that he's an asshole. he'll be done.

time for 'talking it through' with him is over.

Its total confrontation, and if he backs down then things can get to the way you like, or a messy divorce, that will take a huge chunk of his savings, and destroy his social rep.

36 minutes ago, uttermost said:

You are making conclusions by looking at one side of the coin, like you always do.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

You have a reputation bro...Keep up your esteem by avoiding such silly first strike advice's.

Its their personal problem and I'm sure they might have thought about your suggestion even before you could make one...

You being a parent, this is the least advice you could give to an expectant mother. 

You are most welcome to attack me willfully everywhere and every other topic and I welcome your criticism but this thread and the kind of advice you give, not in true spirit and definitely undermines your reputation.

bro. what reputation? are you even sure that this story is true?

I just use every story to slyly suggest what should be done to the guys in this db. and guys in general.

If anyone takes what I write seriously, they need to take a good look at their life.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are making conclusions by looking at one side of the coin, like you always do.

you are taking whatever I say seriously. I only want to instigate some male supporter to get agitated at what I type, and which if they read, they already are.

If it matters, I was not responding to the story, but to the asshole in this thread who suggested that guys will be amenable to suggestion at their weakest during or after s3x. lol.

I am hoping he reads how articulate and exciting anti men stands can be.