Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

Em unnaru vaya janalu .... Inka BC lo bathukuthunnaru aythe chala Mandi .....Pilla  Pregnant aythe job maneyala? Pregancy is responsibility of both mother and father not mother’s alone . I’ve seen so many couples sharing their household chores equally ayina what’s the big deal in sharing  work ! Ages avthunna janala budhi lo matram change radu . 

30 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

+infinity 

Nee bonda.. mee parents ni adugu velli .. initial days lo enni godavalu padddaro .. neeku discomfort ga undhi divorce theeskunta ante pelli endhuku .. go and date with someone for your physical needs . It’s a mutual Benifit . Pelli cheskoku.. life kuda happy ga untadhi . Kani pelli cheskunte you should be very serious .  

6 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

Don’t worry girl .....I don’t think all men are ruthless ... make him realise what he’s been doin ... write a long letter to him about your suffering ..about your feelings and move to your friend’s place for couple of days , give him space .... hope he realises your worth when you’re not around .... entha chepina explain chesina vine rakam kakapothe .... nothing wrong even if you leave him. I don’t think it’s a big deal for a strong woman like you to take care of your kid alone .

8 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Don’t worry girl .....I don’t think all men are ruthless ... make him realise what he’s been doin ... write a long letter to him about your suffering ..about your feelings and move to your friend’s place for couple of days , give him space .... hope he realises your worth when you’re not around .... entha chepina explain chesina vine rakam kakapothe .... nothing wrong even if you leave him. I don’t think it’s a big deal for a strong woman like you to take care of your kid alone .

Yeah listen to this girl and sow seeds for your divorce. Don’t be patient with your relationship. Be aggressive and confrontational so that your marriage lasts longer. That is how married life works as opposed to being pleasant and compromising.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Yeah listen to this girl and sow seeds for your divorce. Don’t be patient with your relationship. Be aggressive and confrontational so that your marriage lasts longer. That is how married life works as opposed to being pleasant and compromising.

Ee picha na tondara valle sakam paiga pellillu sankanaaki pothunaayi...

Haat teesthe ventane seperate ayipovatame ante Pellillu entuku chesukovatam..

1 hour ago, vendettaa said:

sorry to hear .

Dont get stressed out ,what ever your heart says do that ..talk to your parents and decide.

kid is going to save marriage is a wrong thinking .

You should have waited for an year and whenever you are confident abt your relationship , you would have planned it 

We here dont know much abt things you are going through. If you think nothing works and in longterm if you are going to end up in very bad relationship.

Just talk to your parents 

end of first trimister ante enti ?

are you in 9 th month?

meeru intakumundu oka thread vesaru like meeting a person for marriage, itanena ?

@vendettaa Nee replies anni chiosaka oka doubt vachindil .... Neeku pelli ayyinda .... 

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Adhe kadha .. atleast pelli cheskunnaka ayina seriousness undali . 

30 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Nee bonda.. mee parents ni adugu velli .. initial days lo enni godavalu padddaro .. neeku discomfort ga undhi divorce theeskunta ante pelli endhuku .. go and date with someone for your physical needs . It’s a mutual Benifit . Pelli cheskoku.. life kuda happy ga untadhi . Kani pelli cheskunte you should be very serious .  

^^

10 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

True that

33 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Em unnaru vaya janalu .... Inka BC lo bathukuthunnaru aythe chala Mandi .....Pilla  Pregnant aythe job maneyala? Pregancy is responsibility of both mother and father not mother’s alone . I’ve seen so many couples sharing their household chores equally ayina what’s the big deal in sharing  work ! Ages avthunna janala budhi lo matram change radu . 

bl@st