Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

13 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Provider and carer concept nuv believe chesenthavaraku enni chepina waste... lite  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

When you have not seen the other side of the coin then you will not believe how logically correct it actually is. Boys for starters behave differently when they come back to a tidy and pleasant place, when they don’t have to be bothered about cooking the next meal and when they are expected to earn and provide. When the woman earns and provides then both the members of the family are doing the same thing. It means in most cases the house is not clean and the food is not prepared at home. It is only expected in this case. No person can do everything out there. You have to choose. Either you take care of the family or provide. Both cannot do everything. It will just not work in the long run. Sit at home and enjoy the life of a carer.

5 hours ago, MRI said:

may be a small talk during/after sex?? men will be weak and willing to negotiate at this time

Motham men DNA nuvvey code/ decode chesinattu cheppinav kada @3$%

5 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

Ee post mee husband chudali ani anukuntunna.. atleast he will understand your pain. 

@Telugu_ammayi

So before that.. nuvvu job chestunnav kada nee paisal mee husband tho share cheskuntava? Did you reveal about someone being very close friend anyone husband took it otherwise ? 

First mee husband ki nee meeda interest koddi ga podaniki reason endi ? Nuvvu sarigga maintain cheyyaleda or work busy cutting ichava starting lo.. 

I am just talking from the male side I know it's wrong and husband should understand despite of all that but some ppl has least common sense and feel for others feelings.  Sit talk to your in-laws too and be free .. gala gala matladu .. neelo nuvvey pettukuntey vallu inko laga anukuntaru... open discussion will solve lot of problems , of Course the other side person should have that sensibilities to understand though but no harm trying to put some sense into them. 

sorry to hear .

Dont get stressed out ,what ever your heart says do that ..talk to your parents and decide.

kid is going to save marriage is a wrong thinking .

You should have waited for an year and whenever you are confident abt your relationship , you would have planned it 

We here dont know much abt things you are going through. If you think nothing works and in longterm if you are going to end up in very bad relationship.

Just talk to your parents 

end of first trimister ante enti ?

are you in 9 th month?

meeru intakumundu oka thread vesaru like meeting a person for marriage, itanena ?

15 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Motham men DNA nuvvey code/ decode chesinattu cheppinav kada @3$%

@MRI kaaka alaanti sandharbhaallo chala kolpoyinattunadu experience toh telling emo :P

2 hours ago, Myth1 said:

She is not a slave ... if being a house wife with out love is what she wants, then may be ur advice is right but why does girls life purpose have to be just that? 

+1

if stressed relationship is killing her , its better to take a wise decision and move out of it.

Stressful relationships  and unhealthy environments like these  leads to  diseases (mentally and physically) in long term ,progress in life gets stopped .One should  have to make wise decision to lead normal life and happy life. Afterall life is short.

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

When you have not seen the other side of the coin then you will not believe how logically correct it actually is. Boys for starters behave differently when they come back to a tidy and pleasant place, when they don’t have to be bothered about cooking the next meal and when they are expected to earn and provide. When the woman earns and provides then both the members of the family are doing the same thing. It means in most cases the house is not clean and the food is not prepared at home. It is only expected in this case. No person can do everything out there. You have to choose. Either you take care of the family or provide. Both cannot do everything. It will just not work in the long run. Sit at home and enjoy the life of a carer.

Dont waste your energy... I wont agree with you anyways... I have my clarity... brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236 

8 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

+1

if stressed relationship is killing her , its better to take a wise decision and move out of it.

Stressful relationships  and unhealthy environments like these  leads to  diseases (mentally and physically) in long term ,progress in life gets stopped .One should  have to make wise decision to lead normal life and happy life. Afterall life is short.

What is this Drama lol ? @3$%

Antha pedda maatalu endhuku akkai? She cannot manage her current responsibilities. If something is not working, fix it, don't try to break it. 

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

then force them to. first divorce his ass and sue for a huge alimony payment for mental stress.

full disclosure: none of what I say may be practical to your circumstances. But the idea is to dissociate yourself from this asshole, and think of the best course of action for yourself. 

Did not like the divorce idea during this time but dissociating is the best decision at this time

14 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

What is this Drama lol ? @3$%

Antha pedda maatalu endhuku akkai? She cannot manage her current responsibilities. If something is not working, fix it, don't try to break it. 

fix it ?

try chestaru fix cheskodaniki , worst case lo  avi avvavu anapdu and inka ekda hopes kanpinchanapdu ikda db lo posts vestaru 

ila mukku mokam teliynolla dagra nundi advice lo tiskuntaru 

manamu mana experineces batti salahalu istamu 

its up to her to decide

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

fix it ?

try chestaru fix cheskodaniki , avi avvavu anapdu and inka ekda hopes kanpinchanapdu ikda db lo posts vestaru 

The husband has already asked to quit her job and take care of the family. Why not consider it? Is it not a viable option? Ye pani cheyakapothe chachipothara? 

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

just walk out. don't listen to people here. they will want you to look from the pov of the guy.

a guy who expects you to cook for his family, while he's cooling his heels and you are pregnant is not even a decent person.

don't even feel bad to claim half of his salary as child support. its highly unlikely you'll win it, but giving him some sleepless nights is worth it.

true

14 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Did not like the divorce idea during this time but dissociating is the best decision at this time

Why not, she is independent and has capability to take care of her child.

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

It is only in the thinking. The definition of being a slave is doing work for others and obeying their orders. That thinking itself means that the woman is not committed to a relationship. Nenu verevallakosam pani chesthunna ane thought vaste inka pelli endhuku. Sometimes you have to understand the beauty of our natural roles in a family. One is a provider and the other is a carer. Trying to change what has naturally evolved serves no purpose. It is like telling a dog not to bark. When you try to change what is naturally occurring these imbalances in familial life will occur. Now don’t come crying when you have chosen to live differently and have different and difficult challenges to face. She is basically not naturally adapted to this way of life. That is why she is complaining.

Ee carer giver concept aameki workout kaadhu. It works out for people who give their spouses respect. Oka job undi pregnant ayyi unna ammayine ila choosthe repoddunna chinna chithaka vaatiki mogudni adagalsi vasthe do you know how she will be made to feel?