Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

bro. what reputation? are you even sure that this story is true?

I just use every story to slyly suggest what should be done to the guys in this db. and guys in general.

If anyone takes what I write seriously, they need to take a good look at their life.

I'm quite sure that this story is either true and at the same time, I'm quite sure that this story is only half true. 

I'm no one to influence your opinion but...generating an opinion based on one side of the story is as good as not having an opinion. 

Every other story may not be related to this particular story and relating it to every other story thinking its the common story, you might be influencing a expectant mom of wrong choices.

Like I said earlier, You have a reputation here and you are mostly right. But in this situation, I don't wan't to comment. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I'm quite sure that this story is either true and at the same time, I'm quite sure that this story is half true. 

I'm no one to influence your opinion but...generating an opinion based on one side of the story is as good as not having an opinion. 

Every other story may not be related to this particular story and relating it to every other story thinking its the common story, you might be influencing a expectant mom of wrong choices.

Like I said earlier, You have a reputation here and you are mostly right. But in this situation, I don't wan't to comment. 

i don't have any opinion on the story.

that's why I gave a disclosure not to take anything I say at face value, long before you intervened.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are taking whatever I say seriously. I only want to instigate some male supporter to get agitated at what I type, and which if they read, they already are.

If it matters, I was not responding to the story, but to the asshole in this thread who suggested that guys will be amenable to suggestion at their weakest during or after s3x. lol.

I am hoping he reads how articulate and exciting anti men stands can be.

I better not respond to unnecessary things what other memmbers have responded. its not AP vs TG or Dalits vs Hindutva forum to vent out my stand but a young baby awaiting to see the world which the mom thinks is not the best place....

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I better not respond to unnecessary things what other memmbers have responded. its not AP vs TG or Dalits vs Hindutva forum to vent out my stand but a young baby awaiting to see the world which the mom thinks is not the best place....

hmmm,, ok

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

i don't have any opinion on the story.

that's why I gave a disclosure not to take anything I say at face value, long before you intervened.

May be...from a intellect point of view you felt you did not had an opinion but from a common sense point of view, yeah you just did...

I better don't comment on this thread anymore...You can rant against me as much as you can and expect no response.

1 hour ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

Igo akka...aipoindedo aipoindi...you are an expectant mother...a new phase of life...in laws panchayati, mogudu lolli isonti masthu mandi jeevithallo vuntayi...but fikar cheyaku, be with a positive mind and energy...nuv anukuunadi correcte...pillalu will change the way of life...indeed they do...mee in laws vising ae...repo mapo vellipotaru...kastha opika pattuko, inni rojulu opika tho vunnva....inkonni rojulu opika tho vundu...in laws dobbestaru...tarvata its all yours...balance cheyadam kastha kastame konni konni situations lo but ala ani balance ae vadilesthe ela ?

kastha opika pattuko akka...expectant mother vi...niku chala opika vundale...itlanti chillara visyala cheyi petukoku...ivanni short term lolli...you have a baby on the way and your happiness for the next 2-3 decades depends on this baby...not on the people who gonna die in the next few years...peddaga valla gurinchi alochinchi time waste chesukoku, better dream about your little one..

The little one is waiting for long time to see this world...most importantly you and your hubby...everything else can be handled..

3 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

He is not going to change... you decide what makes you happy... 

Ye howle gaadayithe divorce suggestion ichchado vaadantha lawda gaadu inkokadu undadu

Basically the worst thing you can do for society and your kids is to be a single mother; by largely every metric possible the child comes off worse - salary, crime rate, ability to hold down a job, education level, poverty etc.

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes. Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

63% of all youth suicides, 70% of all teen pregnancies, 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers, 80% of all prison inmates, and 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes. Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007 Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are: 5 times more likely to commit suicide, 9 times more likely to drop out of high school, 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances, 14 times more likely to commit rape, 20 times more likely to end up in prison, 32 times more likely to run away from home. Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

etc. etc. etc.

You'll find plenty of news articles by Jezebel and the like (who want to push the "you go girl" narrative as heavily as they can because that's basically their only market) trying to say that this isn't the case; but once you dive into some good ol sociology statistics and studies you find out that there really is a huge correlation.

Now, obviously being a single mother itself is not causing this to happen; but the side effects of being a single mother such as children missing out on strong masculine role models, reduced total income, perhaps the effect on their relationships from seeing a dysfunctional relationship as their "default status" and whatever other issues you can think of are the causative factors.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Quit her job and take care of family

She is not a slave ... if being a house wife with out love is what she wants, then may be ur advice is right but why does girls life purpose have to be just that? 

2 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

She is not a slave ... if being a house wife with out love is what she wants, then may be ur advice is right but why does girls life purpose have to be just that? 

It is only in the thinking. The definition of being a slave is doing work for others and obeying their orders. That thinking itself means that the woman is not committed to a relationship. Nenu verevallakosam pani chesthunna ane thought vaste inka pelli endhuku. Sometimes you have to understand the beauty of our natural roles in a family. One is a provider and the other is a carer. Trying to change what has naturally evolved serves no purpose. It is like telling a dog not to bark. When you try to change what is naturally occurring these imbalances in familial life will occur. Now don’t come crying when you have chosen to live differently and have different and difficult challenges to face. She is basically not naturally adapted to this way of life. That is why she is complaining.

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is only in the thinking. The definition of being a slave is doing work for others and obeying their orders. That thinking itself means that the woman is not committed to a relationship. Nenu verevallakosam pani chesthunna ane thought vaste inka pelli endhuku. Sometimes you have to understand the beauty of our natural roles in a family. One is a provider and the other is a carer. Trying to change what has naturally evolved serves no purpose. It is like telling a dog not to bark. When you try to change what is naturally occurring these imbalances in familial life will occur. Now don’t come crying when you have chosen to live differently and have different and difficult challenges to face. She is basically not naturally adapted to this way of life. That is why she is complaining.

Provider and carer concept nuv believe chesenthavaraku enni chepina waste... lite  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

you have a job, right?

divorce his ass, and claim a large alimony plus child support.

but first divorce his s0rry ass. rest can come later.

Typical ammai anadi ga she won't think divorce is a wise decision ani na idhi