Veere Di Wedding :D

boeing747

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Mandu tagi secret ga friends ki cheppala ? I don’t drink and can tell my person on face whether it is love /affection /anger . I question, challenge and also can tell I feel like punching him on face  . I don’t discuss my personal life with any person even my own sibling and best friend from 20 years  . I feel pointless and we should be resolving issues .  No one is perfect and I have shortcomings too . If someone cannot express their problems with loved one something is very wrong there and some day that relationship can fall apart . Don’t have to generalize all women it depends on attitude of the woman , her standards and several other factors .Just saying .

I respectfully disagree with you on this. You have a good rapport with your spouse that you can daringly tell your spouse. Not everyone is lucky like you. People act to keep the marriage intact. When drunk and the inhibitions are shed then the real truth comes out. But if the spouse is good then even if drunk only love comes out.

2 hours ago, Myth1 said:

You think guys are clean in their thoughts and actions?

Why does one has to make rules and judgements based on gender...

I am not making. People here are making rules based on gender. Arjun Reddy lo protagonist bhootulu maatladina sex based chesina drugs teesukunna ethesaru. Edhe ammayilu ave chesthe rules maatladuthunnaru

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

I respectfully disagree with you on this. You have a good rapport with your spouse that you can daringly tell your spouse. Not everyone is lucky like you. People act to keep the marriage intact. When drunk and the inhibitions are shed then the real truth comes out. But if the spouse is good then even if drunk only love comes out.

I am not married but whoever was and will be in my life I was open to them and would be open to them. Communication and openness Leni relationship can’t go far. Anduke annanu standards ani .we always can choose what we  want . Jeetam, astulu, degrees kavala or attitude, compatibility , a person who respects you and accepts you for what you are and keep you happy kavala ani . However this changes from person to person . Na friends tone I can tell you are wrong and thinking like an idiot ani why not to someone you love ? It’s all about choices and depends on ones personalities too . Niku attitude nachina vallatone kada you make friendships or allow in life ?  Arranged marriages guddiga em telekunda without talking profile bavundi ani  Pelli chesukunte May Be they will be in situations like that  but adi kuda Vallu choose chesukunna choice aey . Honestly arranged lo kuda most women are happy.  A woman can give herself and have kids but cannot tell her problems to husband ante something is terribly wrong . Cheppina cheppakunna intlo unna manishi em anukuntunnaro telustundi . Happy couple ki compromising couple life same undadu Enta hide chesina they will know themselves .  It’s more of understanding problem between couple. Anyways agree to disagree   S%Hi

16 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

Anil Kapoor is one of the producers.. kuthuri boothu cinema ku thandri producer.. em culture ra baabu _%~

women empowerment

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Sunny is far better than many so called respected pativrata siromanis. The kid she adopted is mentally challenged. Vacharu choosaru kaani many so called respected Indian families rejected the kid for adoption. Keyboard warriors kooda maatladuthunnaru

Vuu...

Jai Sunny Jai Jai Sunny...

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Papam...vuu

17 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

enduku antha feel avuthunnaru..emundhi aada..india is a cultureless country where rapes happen everyday of girls aged starting from 6..culture anta fuck ..if guys can talk bhutulu and about sex..why can't girls do the same?

just enjoy the movie with your moviepasses, you nri chuths (me included)

6 years kadu 6months clarity kosam 

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Wow what a preconceived notion. What about the spouse who mistreats

Oh wow! Please don't play victim card here. 

You and I both know you didn't refer to abusive partners when you first posted. 

Nee prakaram mogudu torture peduthunte parents vachi 2 pegs posi kanukunntara emayindhi ani. 

I still stand on what I said. I don't trust people who reveal secrets about their marriage when drunk. Also, if the person has a really abusive partner, it's not wise to get them drunk, as that's how they become alchoholic. 

10 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

Nee prakaram mogudu torture peduthunte parents vachi 2 pegs posi kanukunntara emayindhi ani. 

I still stand on what I said. I don't trust people who reveal secrets about their marriage when drunk. Also, if the person has a really abusive partner, it's not wise to get them drunk, as that's how they become alchoholic. 

You stick to your notion and I will stick to mine. You took the get her drunk thing literally and I told it colloquially. What I wanted to convey was if you suppress the natural behavior of a girl to what you think is your ideal way (which I consider as abuse. Abuse does not need to be physical) then you will be surprised to know what her real thoughts about you are. 

19 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

Ideseyyi vayy...evartho baaga fersonal thiskuntundhi db ni...already putted in ignore list....@3$%

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

I am not married but whoever was and will be in my life I was open to them and would be open to them. Communication and openness Leni relationship can’t go far. Anduke annanu standards ani .we always can choose what we  want . Jeetam, astulu, degrees kavala or attitude, compatibility , a person who respects you and accepts you for what you are and keep you happy kavala ani . However this changes from person to person . Na friends tone I can tell you are wrong and thinking like an idiot ani why not to someone you love ? It’s all about choices and depends on ones personalities too . Niku attitude nachina vallatone kada you make friendships or allow in life ?  Arranged marriages guddiga em telekunda without talking profile bavundi ani  Pelli chesukunte May Be they will be in situations like that  but adi kuda Vallu choose chesukunna choice aey . Honestly arranged lo kuda most women are happy.  A woman can give herself and have kids but cannot tell her problems to husband ante something is terribly wrong . Cheppina cheppakunna intlo unna manishi em anukuntunnaro telustundi . Happy couple ki compromising couple life same undadu Enta hide chesina they will know themselves .  It’s more of understanding problem between couple. Anyways agree to disagree   S%Hi

Naa chuttoo 10 marriages lo 5-6 failed compromised marriages e. Malli arranged lo kooda minimum 5-6 months maatludukoni chesukunna valle. Starting lo baane untaru. Once honeymoon phase ayyaka untundi daarunam.