Veere Di Wedding :D

boeing747

25 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

You stick to your notion and I will stick to mine. You took the get her drunk thing literally and I told it colloquially. What I wanted to convey was if you suppress the natural behavior of a girl to what you think is your ideal way (which I consider as abuse. Abuse does not need to be physical) then you will be surprised to know what her real thoughts about you are. 

I don't understand you. Your every argument still linger on the assumption that drunk girls reveal truths about their spouses and it's OK. Now you say that you mentioned it "coloquially". 

I believe marriage is based on trust and honesty. If you are in a abusive relationship, don't b1tch about it, talk to your spouse , if things don't get better, get out of it. That's how you empower people, not by b1tching about it. 

3 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

I don't understand you. Your every argument still linger on the assumption that drunk girls reveal truths about their spouses and it's OK. Now you say that you mentioned it "coloquially". 

I believe marriage is based on trust and honesty. If you are in a abusive relationship, don't b1tch about it, talk to your spouse , if things don't get better, get out of it. That's how you empower people, not by b1tching about it. 

True that is the ideal situation and morally correct option. But not everyone is so lucky to get out kadha. Some are stuck due to familial situations. India lo people feel abuse is only physical. They do not think about mental cruelty and disrespect of spouse as abusive. So there is no support for getting out of it. And they are stuck. 

Finally your notion is talking about your spouse to others is disrespectful to the spouse. My stance is yes I agree with you if the spouse is a meaningful person and deserves respect else I do not judge the revealing partner.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Naa chuttoo 10 marriages lo 5-6 failed compromised marriages e. Malli arranged lo kooda minimum 5-6 months maatludukoni chesukunna valle. Starting lo baane untaru. Once honeymoon phase ayyaka untundi daarunam.

Nuvvu cheppina compromised failed marriages men ki chala avutayi not just women e Db lo laga bayatiki kuda cheppaleru chepte chatakani chavata antundi society . Wife ni control lo pettukoleni sunta antundi society . They have their share of problems . This is more of issue with standards , choices , attitudes and fate than gender in my opinion . I am not saying women don’t suffer but these days men are really reasonable compared to previous generations.  I can’t believe a woman these days continues to stay with her husband and even continue to have kids when she has no freedom  to even talk about her problems with spouse . Alanti situation lo unte self respect unna aey ammayi ayina addukoni ayina tintundi kani tindi  shelter Kosam husband to undadu . I am no way convinced talking to friends is okay .All women don’t for sure .  I will kill my bf or my husband if I know he talks about me with friends  .. having that standard I wouldn’t talk about him too . I don’t have a single girl friend who talk intimate details  or problems about their personal life . 

41 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

True that is the ideal situation and morally correct option. But not everyone is so lucky to get out kadha. Some are stuck due to familial situations. India lo people feel abuse is only physical. They do not think about mental cruelty and disrespect of spouse as abusive. So there is no support for getting out of it. And they are stuck. 

Finally your notion is talking about your spouse to others is disrespectful to the spouse. My stance is yes I agree with you if the spouse is a meaningful person and deserves respect else I do not judge the revealing partner.

Let's agree to disagree!

6 hours ago, reality said:

I don’t talk to people who draw conclusions even before the debate starts. Don’t expect an answer from me. 

# Jai  Sunny Leone and Jai jai Deepika Nilchune ...Happy aa?

Evadevadino Jai anukunte nakem happy madhyalo? Nenem conclusions draw cheyaledu. Just an FYI. I only reminded practice before preaching saying. Adi 2nd class lo ma school lo ayite nerpincharu a matram telusukodaniki  movie stars ni follow avvakkarledu.  Btw I don't expect answers from anyone. 

32 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evadevadino Jai anukunte nakem happy madhyalo? Nenem conclusions draw cheyaledu. Just an FYI. I only reminded practice before preaching saying. Adi 2nd class lo ma school lo ayite nerpincharu a matram telusukodaniki  movie stars ni follow avvakkarledu.  Btw I don't expect answers from anyone. 

My initial quote was mis-directed (didn’t mean at you)... @3$%