All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Assalu eddi too much.. I thought annam nahi bathukusaktha kani poker nahi bathuku nahi saktha anukunna andari motto kani enni rojulu ayeena assalu okka update ledu okka hand ledu analysis ledu assalu amme jarugutundo naku teliyali teliyali telisiteerali... @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @hello987 @CricPokChic @telugu_bidda @nag123bms123

no play since 2 months, how bout u ? nee yavva meere trip annaru get together annaru bongulodi Sound ledu malli , 

na luvda lo poker

dealer button

pocket Q's naavi

one guy raised to 20 with A5 non suited

dealer mundu vaadu called

i went all in 150

A5 gaadu went all in 400+  inkokadu folded

23J  flop lo

Turn 5 river 5

14 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

no play since 2 months, how bout u ? nee yavva meere trip annaru get together annaru bongulodi Sound ledu malli , 

LOL...nak mundhe telsu andke nen mundhe no annanu

Two Hands scenario..

Hand 1: we are on button effective 1100 with pocket rockets. MP raise to 20 immediate to his left calls again immediate to his left calls and fold for us on button we made it 60. All three call flop comes 1098 rainbow everybody check we bet 140 first guy fold next one calls other guys folds and we are headsup turn comes another 8 now the guys gives all kinds of expressions this hand is pretty much done kind of expressions I have good hand expressions little drunk but he checked( he has around 3k) we still and went bet 265 he immediately throws all blacks putting us all in...while we are in tank he says I have a really good hand....What does he have what should we do???

Hand 2: We are in the late position effective 1k with 97 of clubs. EP raises to 20 me and other caller. Flop comes 653 two hearts and a spade he bet 60 he has around 1.2k we call and other guy folds we are heads up turn comes 4 spade he bet 115 we check raise to 235 and now he shoves on us for 1200. What do we do what does he have???

peddalu ayeena @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @hello987 garu cheppandi pleaseeeee

7 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Two Hands scenario..

Hand 1: we are on button effective 1100 with pocket rockets. MP raise to 20 immediate to his left calls again immediate to his left calls and fold for us on button we made it 60. All three call flop comes 1098 rainbow everybody check we bet 140 first guy fold next one calls other guys folds and we are headsup turn comes another 8 now the guys gives all kinds of expressions this hand is pretty much done kind of expressions I have good hand expressions little drunk but he checked( he has around 3k) we still and went bet 265 he immediately throws all blacks putting us all in...while we are in tank he says I have a really good hand....What does he have what should we do???

Hand 2: We are in the late position effective 1k with 98 of clubs. EP raises to 20 me and other caller. Flop comes 653 two hearts and a spade he bet 60 he has around 1.2k we call and other guy folds we are heads up turn comes 4 spade he bet 115 we check raise to 235 and now he shoves on us for 1200. What do we do what does he have???

peddalu ayeena @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @hello987 garu cheppandi pleaseeeee

endi appude 2-5 or 5-10 aadesthunava?

On 10/23/2018 at 11:34 AM, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Two Hands scenario..

Hand 2: We are in the late position effective 1k with 97 of clubs. EP raises to 20 me and other caller. Flop comes 653 two hearts and a spade he bet 60 he has around 1.2k we call and other guy folds we are heads up turn comes 4 spade he bet 115 we check raise to 235 and now he shoves on us for 1200. What do we do what does he have???

hand 1: I would snap call with board pairing and holding rockets in hand.

hand2: call as well, hitting straight and waiting to make better straight. 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:42 AM, hello987 said:

endi appude 2-5 or 5-10 aadesthunava?

manodiki baaga guts unnattunnayi @hello987. nenu 2-5 game start chesindi after 3yrs of learning and playing poker with 1-2 and limit games.

either he has money, or he might be a quick learner or great inspiration from @Nellore_peddareddi

• 4 weeks later...

hand analysis please:

last weekend, 1-3NL, me  UTG+1, guy straddle on the button, i have pocket 3’s just flat call, someone raised to 15,  4ppl called, I limped in. Flop’s A25 rainbow.i check, someone bet 45, i and another 3 callers and the turn is the worst card 3, another guy bets 105, everyone folds. Wat am i doing? 

Experts @Nellore_peddareddi @Hello1987 @KillBill_Pandey69 @CricPokChic and others, you thoughts ??

2 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

hand analysis please:

last weekend, 1-3NL, me  UTG+1, guy straddle on the button, i have pocket 3’s just flat call, someone raised to 15,  4ppl called, I limped in. Flop’s A25 rainbow.i check, someone bet 45, i and another 3 callers and the turn is the worst card 3, another guy bets 105, everyone folds. Wat am i doing? 

i will call....if you think you set of 3's are beat still you have 10 outs to make full house....he is just betting with pair of Aces...

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@hello987 bayaaa I have heard from my friend that there are lot of tournaments happening at Hollywood casion these days are you going to any of them....

ee madya kanpinchatle, etla nadusthundi poker life