All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

@Champsinmaking @hello987 @KakiJanaky @CricPokChic @KillBill_Pandey69all poker pros share me new link to slack group. Link expired.

@Nellore_peddareddi happy married life, how’s everything!!

nee yavva pelli ayindo ledo, appudey malla ee dukaanam la ungli pettavadtivi. endi ra babji, kosantha pellam tho time spend seste baguntadi kada macha 

Luv da lo pocket Q’s jinx ninna break chesa 

last week full bad bits paddayi 

pocket A’s pre flop raised to 65

one guy called  flop 567

aftrt flop bet 100 other guy raised 200 I called and turn comes 10 he went all in I called 

he has pocket 10’s 

700 bokka

inko day poker K’s dealer button 

na mundu player raises 30 I raised to 60 na neighbor called 60 flop 10 sJC k s the lady went all in about 200 I thought my neighbor won’t call that much and just called her man laddulo neighbor called 200 turn cubs club and  river another club he got flush and I lost 700 again

Two times with pocket Q’s went all in preflop both one time a guy with pocket 7s got set on river

inkosari AQ to some one called me and he got A in flop

2 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Luv da lo pocket Q’s jinx ninna break chesa 

last week full bad bits paddayi 

pocket A’s pre flop raised to 65

one guy called  flop 567

aftrt flop bet 100 other guy raised 200 I called and turn comes 10 he went all in I called 

he has pocket 10’s 

700 bokka

inko day poker K’s dealer button 

na mundu player raises 30 I raised to 60 na neighbor called 60 flop 10 sJC k s the lady went all in about 200 I thought my neighbor won’t call that much and just called her man laddulo neighbor called 200 turn cubs club and  river another club he got flush and I lost 700 again

Min raise is waste, he is getting very good price so he will call always

I want to check if what I have done is right or wrong....

Was playing 2-5 NL ...had abt 600 stack

It was a bomb plot where everyone bets 20 preflop and go strt to the flop....I am last to act

I got pocket A's (sucks)...and the flop is 7c7s2c....uTG player bets 85...the next person called....I call and everyone folds....

On the turn it's a blank 9d...everyone checks.....on the river there is another club completing the flush draw....first player to act bets 250....middle player fold.....I thought for sometime but there are too many hands that can beat my hand so folded...still dont know whether it's a bad play or not...by the way I am holding Ac ,blocking a nut flush draw

Just now, BGBOSS said:

It was a bomb plot where everyone bets 20 preflop and go strt to the flop....I am last to act

I got pocket A's (sucks)...and the flop is 7c7s2c....uTG player bets 85...the next person called....I call and everyone folds....

On the turn it's a blank 9d...everyone checks.....on the river there is another club completing the flush draw....first player to act bets 250....middle player fold.....I thought for sometime but there are too many hands that can beat my hand so folded...still dont know whether it's a bad play or not...by the way I am holding Ac ,blocking a nut flush draw

Matrix 

8 minutes ago, BGBOSS said:

if the utg is holding a 7 , why would he check on the turn when there is a front door flush draw and 2 ppl are behind ...so I dont think he has a 7 ...but I suspected that he might have a flush draw on the flop and got lucky on the river

again he cannot have a nut flush draw since I am holding Ac, so ideally he would have check call on the river if he is holding a flush ......