All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

10 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

@Nellore_peddareddi happy married life, how’s everything!!

nee yavva pelli ayindo ledo, appudey malla ee dukaanam la ungli pettavadtivi. endi ra babji, kosantha pellam tho time spend seste baguntadi kada macha 

Office la panulu lenappudu wife tho chatting cheyalem ga ra Janaky. Makuda time burn avvaligaa. Mee poker legends tho entho kontha nerchukundamani anthe guruji

9 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi slack link kadu Pelli photola link pampu... anni sambaralu ayeenaya inka amme anna pending unnaya 

Anni ayyayi Pandey ji. Iga back to US. Office la ma manager gadu work eppudidama ani waiting

6 hours ago, Champsinmaking said:

Tried and not successful. Admin ki message pettina. Hopefully next 24 hrs lo he will give. Inthaki ni Pelli vesheshal kya hai. Happy married life thambi.

Thanks Annai for wishes

5 hours ago, BGBOSS said:

I want to check if what I have done is right or wrong....

Was playing 2-5 NL ...had abt 600 stack

It was a bomb plot where everyone bets 20 preflop and go strt to the flop....I am last to act

I got pocket A's (sucks)...and the flop is 7c7s2c....uTG player bets 85...the next person called....I call and everyone folds....

On the turn it's a blank 9d...everyone checks.....on the river there is another club completing the flush draw....first player to act bets 250....middle player fold.....I thought for sometime but there are too many hands that can beat my hand so folded...still dont know whether it's a bad play or not...by the way I am holding Ac ,blocking a nut flush draw

In this scenario I might fold flop after one call as holding 7 is easy in that spot in bomb pot and many people to act behind and there might be a raise as well and I'm forced to fold there. If I call flop I will not check on turn after two checks, as two checks represent your holding is a 7 there. If I check turn I'll call river or might even raise with A club blocker as utg holding two clubs is not even possible as he is leading flop with two sevens on flop and checking turn. Only holding where you're beat here is he turning full house and want someone to bet. Still if he's turning fullhouse he bets as he is utg and initial raiser on flop and don't want to lose value here all streets.

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

In this scenario I might fold flop after one call as holding 7 is easy in that spot in bomb pot and many people to act behind and there might be a raise as well and I'm forced to fold there. If I call flop I will not check on turn after two checks, as two checks represent your holding is a 7 there. If I check turn I'll call river or might even raise with A club blocker as utg holding two clubs is not even possible as he is leading flop with two sevens on flop and checking turn. Only holding where you're beat here is he turning full house and want someone to bet. Still if he's turning fullhouse he bets as he is utg and initial raiser on flop and don't want to lose value here all streets.

Cool analaysis......I should have folded on the flop....

11 hours ago, BGBOSS said:

Cool analaysis......I should have folded on the flop....

What! are you crazy. How can you fold on flop for 85 with Aces getting such a good pot odds. Pot preflop is around 200, depending on player I will either fold or go all in, rest all streets I would have played same.

8 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

Throwing 85 to win 455 is always call for 

Hmmmm.....that's exactly what I did..called 85 on flop, check on turn and fold to the raiser on turn....

Going to vegas in a week....will try to play better .....

32 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

What! are you crazy. How can you fold on flop for 85 with Aces getting such a good pot odds. Pot preflop is around 200, depending on player I will either fold or go all in, rest all streets I would have played same.

Agree with call here but I'm not sure on my hand strength in this hand as it's bomb pot. Lets say a guy next to him rasies to 300 and one caller and again he is forced to call with pot odds. In usual scenario in 3 way I will call raise or do any stuff. In bomb pots you can let hand go as well even if it's Aces or kings. Ofcouse I'll call 85 on flop. But will play different other streets.May be I'm wrong but that's how bomb pots usually gets played. If you call flop you can't fold for river bet. Raising on flop by going Allin is the worst play i can do here as many people have 7's in their range as people are behind to act in bomb pot. There is only one play for me - call or fold on flop. And again I don't fold for 85 but we can fold here considering it's a bomb as we are forced to fold for any big bet on turn!

• 3 weeks later...