All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

16 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Joe Cada wins his 4th bracelet in the 1500 closur tourney right after getting 5th in the main event....

Too good bro. He might have won ME if he won  flip with pocket 10s

Guys ee weekend tournament aada...manchi stack undi..kani 2 hands lo bust aipoya..aa 2 hands cheptha emanna better ga cheyochemo cheppandi....   @Nellore_peddareddi @CricPokChic  @KakiJanaky @telugu_bidda @Popkatapetapotapulti

Hand1: everyone folds small blind raised to 900 (200/400 blinds) i am in big blind with T Q off suite called, flop comes KKT rainbow...he bets 1000 i called, turn another king now he bets 2500 and i called and the river some small card he shoved all in i called, he turn over K 9 off suit.....

Hand2:  3 limpers and i am on button raised to 2000 (200/400 blinds) with KK, big blind calls and another limper from UTG called, flop came 9QK with two clubs, they both checked then i all in for around 3000 and big blind snap calls and UTG fold....he flopped straight with TJ and i didn't get any help from Turn or River and i busted out....

2 hours ago, hello987 said:

Guys ee weekend tournament aada...manchi stack undi..kani 2 hands lo bust aipoya..aa 2 hands cheptha emanna better ga cheyochemo cheppandi....   @Nellore_peddareddi @CricPokChic  @KakiJanaky @telugu_bidda @Popkatapetapotapulti

Hand1: everyone folds small blind raised to 900 (200/400 blinds) i am in big blind with T Q off suite called, flop comes KKT rainbow...he bets 1000 i called, turn another king now he bets 2500 and i called and the river some small card he shoved all in i called, he turn over K 9 off suit.....

Hand2:  3 limpers and i am on button raised to 2000 (200/400 blinds) with KK, big blind calls and another limper from UTG called, flop came 9QK with two clubs, they both checked then i all in for around 3000 and big blind snap calls and UTG fold....he flopped straight with TJ and i didn't get any help from Turn or River and i busted out....

Hand1: All in kottinappudu alochinchalsindi if he has a "K" or "AA"...what are the chip stacks of both of u??

Hand2: This is bad luck ...but u must have shipped all in preflop with KK with just around 5k stack after 3 players limped in....with a lot already in the pot.....

2 hours ago, hello987 said:

Hand1: Consider that he can wake up with better than 10 (JJ QQ AK AA KQ)there and nu two streets call chesaka he shoves ante you can fold as your range is K to let him hang himself on river as you are flatting, And he still shove ante in case even you get bluffed it's ok, you have to fold. If we don't have in full table some one have it and in this case it's sb. These are tough spots to play but you should make some folds inorder to move ahead. It's not cash to rebuy after the buyins closed. This hand might help you better in future. I don't know what the river bet is and I believe it might be >5k. Your best shot in this hand is you can chop which is we shouldn't do in poker. 

Hand2: I don't understand here why do you just bet 5 bigs keeping 7 bigs behind after three limps? Is that the way to play big hands when you are short stack? Any big hands with <20 bigs just shove. Nee stack ki giving odds to someone ante you are inviting people to bust you. Ofcourse you are ahead, but once the flop comes you are no good many times in 3 way. I blame yourself for playing this hand bad preflop. I suggest you not to do this next time . On flop you can't do much here.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Hand1: All in kottinappudu alochinchalsindi if he has a "K" or "AA"...what are the chip stacks of both of u??

Hand2: This is bad luck ...but u must have shipped all in preflop with KK with just around 5k stack after 3 players limped in....with a lot already in the pot.....

Hand1: vaadu baaga aggressive and doing lot of bluffs....

Hand2:yeah may be

4 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Hand1: Consider that he can wake up with better than 10 (JJ QQ AK AA KQ)there and nu two streets call chesaka he shoves ante you can fold as your range is K to let him hang himself on river as you are flatting, And he still shove ante in case even you get bluffed it's ok, you have to fold. If we don't have in full table some one have it and in this case it's sb. These are tough spots to play but you should make some folds inorder to move ahead. It's not cash to rebuy after the buyins closed. This hand might help you better in future. I don't know what the river bet is and I believe it might be >5k. Your best shot in this hand is you can chop which is we shouldn't do in poker. 

Hand2: I don't understand here why do you just bet 5 bigs keeping 7 bigs behind after three limps? Is that the way to play big hands when you are short stack? Any big hands with <20 bigs just shove. Nee stack ki giving odds to someone ante you are inviting people to bust you. Ofcourse you are ahead, but once the flop comes you are no good many times in 3 way. I blame yourself for playing this hand bad preflop. I suggest you not to do this next time . On flop you can't do much here.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

to be frank cheppali ante...i had very big stack ankunna...but avanni 100 chips unnay theera choosaka...

Just now, hello987 said:

to be frank cheppali ante...i had very big stack ankunna...but avanni 100 chips unnay theera choosaka...

Nee stack entha undo neeku idea ledante you are not eligible to play game bhayya. Harsh ga unna idi nijam. Even you play cash or tourney every hand when you play you should know with how much you are playing. We are not there to give away money. Make money is our motto GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Nee stack entha undo neeku idea ledante you are not eligible to play game bhayya. Harsh ga unna idi nijam. Even you play cash or tourney every hand when you play you should know with how much you are playing. We are not there to give away money. Make money is our motto GSB3.gif?1370457845

eggjatly

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

eggjatly

yeah...but these tournaments are super fast...so no time to check stack after every hand..but i can understand we should know our stack..

7 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

yeah...but these tournaments are super fast...so no time to check stack after every hand..but i can understand we should know our stack..

14 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Hand1: vaadu baaga aggressive and doing lot of bluffs....

Hand2:yeah may be

Everyone picks hands, Give credit for that. In this case you are tilted if calling off the bets ante. It's very hard to fire three streets on that board and that too Allin jam on that board after you showed so much strength.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Reasoning didn't add up. Your average stack anedi mind lo undali. Atleast for future bro, else you'll be on losing side. My two cents - knowing small things make you play better GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Reasoning didn't add up. Your average stack anedi mind lo undali. Atleast for future bro, else you'll be on losing side. My two cents - knowing small things make you play better GSB3.gif?1370457845

yeah correct ye....i should have all in....