World cup winner

futureofandhra

12 hours ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

ninnu anale ikkada oka gachibowli diwakar unnadu football india lo thanaki thappa evariki teleyadhu ani buildup isthadu

evaru ayana ?

18 hours ago, TrumpCare said:

Lukaku important matches adadu ani epl matches based cheskuni pulihoora news vesthunnav...everton always choked with big teams ... with Man utd he was good with top 6 teams 

gusaa gakuu kakaaaa  naku ani pichindhi  edho cheppina uncle

ok nu cheppina team win ithadhi happy ah

pandaga chaesukooo uncle!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Optimus654 said:

Belgium no chance as their wing backs are not naturals in their position . With lukaku  you need world class wing backs to supply quality crosses all day. 

France is a joke. Bunch of tall athletic players. No strong leader on pitch . 

argentina defense is very in experienced . So no chance . Also Messi does not gel well with dybala and aguero.

Brazil only world class play maker is coutinho and he is not on form . So highly doubtful .

Portugal and Germany have fantastic squads and winning mentality . So great chances if luck plays its part .

My pick is Spain . World class central defenders , worlds best goalie and easily worlds best play makers in Isco iniesta and David Silva. Also the managerial fiasco will galvanize them . But Dani carvajal will be a major miss.

hahahah...ronaldo fan or RM fan review echinnatu undhi ..complete biased edhi @3$%@3$%

and also France is a joke??  Benzama pogba Konte Varane Grezemann  Mbappe Giroud dembele umtiti..... plz find a doctor ..your completely of our mind..they got the best experienced team with  ...10 of 11 players are pro league players ..wtf are you talking mannnnnnn @3$%@3$%

Brazil only world class play maker is coutinho and he is not on form . So highly doubtful .  === another joke ....you rated coutinhoo above Neymar and Marcelo   ..@3$%@3$%

With lukaku  you need world class wing backs to supply quality crosses all day   : Manutd had worst wing backs in that case..he performed decent this season ..one more thing you got wrong

not even one point was fair dude...............complete bullshit Analysys okati echav _%~

49 minutes ago, gilly said:

gusaa gakuu kakaaaa  naku ani pichindhi  edho cheppina uncle

ok nu cheppina team win ithadhi happy ah

pandaga chaesukooo uncle!!!!!!!!

gussa em kaka..chill

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DammaDakkaDolly said:

free live ekkada chudocchu?

Lappy lo ithaee vipbox and crichd google chaye

cell phone ithae apple app universal tv HD sports 

3 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

hahahah...ronaldo fan review echinnatu undhi ..complete biased edhi @3$%@3$%

and also France is a joke??  Benzama pogba Konte Varane Grezemann  Mbappe Giroud dembele umtiti..... plz find a doctor ..your completely of our mind..they got the best experienced team with  ...10 of 11 players are pro league players ..wtf are you talking mannnnnnn @3$%@3$%

Brazil only world class play maker is coutinho and he is not on form . So highly doubtful .  === another joke ....you rated coutinhoo above Neymar and Marcelo   ..@3$%@3$%

With lukaku  you need world class wing backs to supply quality crosses all day   : Manutd had worst wing backs in that case..he performed decent this season ..one more thing you got wrong

not even one point was fair dude...............complete bullshit Analysys okati echav _%~

Spain na pick aithey nenu Ronaldo fan ela avuthanu bro ?

france is just a bunch of names. If they are so good why did they not win euros at home .it is a team sport . They need a leader. But they don’t have one now . Deshamps is not a great manager either . benzema asalu squad loney ledu. So who should go to doc now ?

i am a united fan through and through . Lukaku potential was not unlocked due to worst wing backs at United . Same will happen with Belgium because they don’t have good wing backs too.

and Neymar is not a playmaker . He is just a striker that cuts in from left like Henry. World Cup lo all games will be ultra defensive . You need mercurial talents I.e world class number 10 to unlock defenses . Brazil only has coutinho like that. Marcelo is a play maker ?? He is a left wing back dude .

Just now, Optimus654 said:

france is just a bunch of names. If they are so good why did they not win euros at home .it is a team sport . They need a leader. But they don’t have one now . Deshamps is not a great manager either . benzema asalu squad loney ledu. So who should go to doc now ?

i am a united fan through and through . Lukaku potential was not unlocked due to worst wing backs at United . Same will happen with Belgium because they don’t have good wing backs too.

and Neymar is not a playmaker . He is just a striker that cuts in from left like Henry. World Cup lo all games will be ultra defensive . You need mercurial talents I.e world class number 10 to unlock defenses . Brazil only has coutinho like that. Marcelo is a play maker ?? He is a left wing back dude .

Yeah i heard about it 

edho case undhi sir medha 

22 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

Sweep stake lo, na team Belgium ani vachindi, Lav da

I want belgium to win 

JAI BALAYYA 

Eden Hazard ^^

19 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

I know its not always about scoring but you are talking about a striker here who has a first touch of a fcuking elephant and cant string enough passes with his wingers and goes hiding against top teams almost every single time. All he can do is hold up the ball, nothing more.

Not even the OT faithful wants him in the team for his lack of skill. But to each their own. 

The records of selected forwards for the biggest teams in the biggest games

Lukaku scored against Chelsea need to update it 

19 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

GGMU  manam kuda +-+-