World cup winner

futureofandhra

25 minutes ago, chelsea said:

Brazil vs France (Portugal dark horse)

Spain vs Germany  my prediction 

Final Brazil @3$%

You nailed the second one but the first one I think will be Portugal to play Brazil bro. Spain for me  In the finals 😃😃

also curious why mata on your profile when he has long left Chelsea ? Take him back man . Mourinho is wasting him anyways .

4 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

You nailed the second one but the first one I think will be Portugal to play Brazil bro. Spain for me  In the finals 😃😃

also curious why mata on your profile when he has long left Chelsea ? Take him back man . Mourinho is wasting him anyways .

i know he left to manu  still love him as a player now he is old Chelsea won't take him back because of there transfer policy  (would take him like Luiz :))

36 minutes ago, chelsea said:

Brazil vs France (Portugal dark horse)

Spain vs Germany  my prediction 

Final Brazil @3$%

Why Brazil

Why not Germany

This time also German team is good

56 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Spain na pick aithey nenu Ronaldo fan ela avuthanu bro ?

france is just a bunch of names. If they are so good why did they not win euros at home .it is a team sport . They need a leader. But they don’t have one now . Deshamps is not a great manager either . benzema asalu squad loney ledu. So who should go to doc now ?

i am a united fan through and through . Lukaku potential was not unlocked due to worst wing backs at United . Same will happen with Belgium because they don’t have good wing backs too.

and Neymar is not a playmaker . He is just a striker that cuts in from left like Henry. World Cup lo all games will be ultra defensive . You need mercurial talents I.e world class number 10 to unlock defenses . Brazil only has coutinho like that. Marcelo is a play maker ?? He is a left wing back dude .

lukaku is a donkey... dont blame their full backs for his lack of skill. United does play with their wingbacks and mourinho is not really in the mood to replace them (thats not a priority) which does show he trusts them. Fellaini, Ibra both thrived more or less with the same style. Lukaku has pace additionally but he doesnt have a footballing brain to use it or the skill to beat defenders on his own. End of

Neymar is a playmaker and a winger, he is both and you dont have to play through the middle all the time to be labelled as a playmaker.I dont get your rant about Brasil, they have Coutinho, Firmino, Willian who can all create. Brasil are top 3 favs to win it along with Germany and Spain. 

But I think Spain is done after the chaos that happened yesterday, dont think they will win it anymore. 

1 minute ago, chelsea said:

endi mayya ni predictions cheppu as always Germany well oiled machined antava endi };_

ya generally speaking valle gelavaali but anything can happen in a cup tournament kada... hope argies win it

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ya generally speaking valle gelavaali but anything can happen in a cup tournament kada... hope argies win it

Except Messi aa team lo antha coordination ledu

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

lukaku is a donkey... dont blame their full backs for his lack of skill. United does play with their wingbacks and mourinho is not really in the mood to replace them (thats not a priority) which does show he trusts them. Fellaini, Ibra both thrived more or less with the same style. Lukaku has pace additionally but he doesnt have a footballing brain to use it or the skill to beat defenders on his own. End of

Neymar is a playmaker and a winger, he is both and you dont have to play through the middle all the time to be labelled as a playmaker.I dont get your rant about Brasil, they have Coutinho, Firmino, Willian who can all create. Brasil are top 3 favs to win it along with Germany and Spain. 

But I think Spain is done after the chaos that happened yesterday, dont think they will win it anymore. 

Agree to disagree on some points. Lukaku can’t beat a man for his life’s but he is good in air and can finish decently . First touch is horrible too for Centre forward . But united do not play with wing backs . Compare Valencia and young to their counterparts in any other top team . Valencia and young have barely provided any crosses . Ibra thrived not fellaini the one trick pony . 

You are right about the play maker position. Heck even zidane played on the left when France won . But play makers should dictate play and unlock defenses with short or long passes. Neymar can’t do it. Coutinho can. And coutinho is not in form. That is the concern with Brazil.

Spain’s performance against Portugal will set a marker . If they are galvanized , I see them going all the way . If they react bad to the managerial fiasco they will fall apart .

1 minute ago, Optimus654 said:

Agree to disagree on some points. Lukaku can’t beat a man for his life’s but he is good in air and can finish decently . First touch is horrible too for Centre forward . But united do not play with wing backs . Compare Valencia and young to their counterparts in any other top team . Valencia and young have barely provided any crosses . Ibra thrived not fellaini the one trick pony . 

You are right about the play maker position. Heck even zidane played on the left when France won . But play makers should dictate play and unlock defenses with short or long passes. Neymar can’t do it. Coutinho can. And coutinho is not in form. That is the concern with Brazil.

Spain’s performance against Portugal will set a marker . If they are galvanized , I see them going all the way . If they react bad to the managerial fiasco they will fall apart .

fellaini wasnt a starter he did his part from the bench. Valencia is a top top player, you would be foolish to say otherwise. Lukaku has no quality to play for a top 6 team, he is mid table player at the best just like lacazette. 

You dont have to pass to unlock a defense, one good dribble can kill the whole shape of the defense and thats what players like neymar and ousmane dembele can do. You are confusing between central midfielders and attacking MF/wingers