World cup winner

futureofandhra

4 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

@3$%@3$%  people just rate player based on his price tag 

Coutinho is just another overrated shiiitt 

Ee and crap gola endi saami 😂😂. Coutinho was good before Barcelona paid over the odds . It is not his problem that market is over inflated . 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

The dont play that brand anymore.. that was when barcelona were dominating the world... spain plays a little different now albeit with the same thread

I dont understand what are you trying to say about lukaku... 

Donkey antunnaru ga ..he will mature ani chepthunna..25 yrs vadiki ..padi chachusthunnaru vadi medha padi ...

2 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

lukaku kadhu le ..but vadni waste annadam correct kadhu ..he brings value..you people wont get it 

he holds the ball well given his frame.. .anthe... 

1 minute ago, Optimus654 said:

Ee and crap gola endi saami 😂😂. Coutinho was good before Barcelona paid over the odds . It is not his problem that market is over inflated . 

heheh@3$%@3$%   where was Liverpool when he was playing for them....Liverpool became  a better team as soon as he left @3$%@3$%

Just now, TrumpCare said:

Donkey antunnaru ga ..he will mature ani chepthunna..25 yrs vadiki ..padi chachusthunnaru vadi medha padi ...

mature endi saami.. em matladthunnav.. you either have it or not... players can be judged at the age of 21 or earlier and you will know who will be world beaters by then. Lukaku by any means is not. he is a mid table player at the best.

Cant believe im arguing over the internet about lukaku lmao... ill stop it here about him, not worth my time or effort 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

mature endi saami.. em matladthunnav.. you either have it or not... players can be judged at the age of 21 or earlier and you will know who will be world beaters by then. Lukaku by any means is not. he is a mid table player at the best.

Cant believe im arguing over the internet about lukaku lmao... ill stop it here about him, not worth my time or effort 

ok stop it ..so people who paid 75m pounds are just foolish  with zero football knowledge ..lmao urself 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

he holds the ball well given his frame.. .anthe... 

Lukakau is developing still young i know he had last first bad touch   his work-rate and dribbling skills  are good hopefully he will reach top level 

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

heheh@3$%@3$%   where was Liverpool when he was playing for them....Liverpool became  a better team as soon as he left @3$%@3$%

Liverpool almost won the league under Rodgers when counting was pulling strings . They would have if not for Stevie Gerard slipping . 

Just now, chelsea said:

Lukakau is developing still young i know he had last first bad touch   his work-rate and dribbling skills  are good hopefully he will reach top level 

he will 

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

ok stop it ..so people who paid 75m pounds are just foolish  with zero football knowledge ..lmao urself 

manure were desperate for a striker and he was the only one available at that time... dummy

moreover mourinho brought him in because he is a hard working donkey who can do the defensive work for that bus driver :lol:

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

hazard > coutinho 

baby_dc1 Agreed  coutinho scoring instant is better than hazard other than everything i will take Hazard  any given day 

Just now, Optimus654 said:

Liverpool almost won the league under Rodgers when counting was pulling strings . They would have if not for Stevie Gerard slipping . 

"ifs"    always ifs 

Gerald slip was just an excuse for the lever pool fans ..truth is diff...