World cup winner

futureofandhra

2 minutes ago, chelsea said:

Lukakau is developing still young i know he had last first bad touch   his work-rate and dribbling skills  are good hopefully he will reach top level 

horrible first touch, poor finishing, cant beat a defender, lack of football brain

I will give him work rate and ball holding.

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

manure were desperate for a striker and he was the only one available at that time... dummy

moreover mourinho brought him in because he is a hard working donkey who can do the defensive work for that bus driver :lol:

Morata Grizemann were available at that time ..dummy 

2 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Liverpool almost won the league under Rodgers when counting was pulling strings . They would have if not for Stevie Gerard slipping . 

it was all suarez... 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

hazard > coutinho 

2 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

hazard >>>>>>>>>>> coutinho 

na fantasy lo coutinho unadu ......chochukoni poyi aduthadu chudandi .....apudu evaru greater or lesser oh chudali ....};_

horrible first touch, poor finishing, cant beat a defender, lack of football brain

I will give him work rate and ball holding.

you should give your brain cells to him in that case 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

Morata Grizemann were available at that time ..dummy 

thats because morata rejected manure and griezmann was never available, it was just a rumour... tell me more, its cute :lol: 

you should give your brain cells to him in that case 

pipe down... neeku thelvakapothe aata choosi thelusuko... there is no point yelling at me... if you believe he is a world beater then fine... 

thats because morata rejected manure and griezmann was never available, it was just a rumour... tell me more, its cute :lol: 

Morata never rejected ....it was Mourinho decision to bring Lukaku ..

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

pipe down... neeku thelvakapothe aata choosi thelusuko... there is no point yelling at me... if you believe he is a world beater then fine... 

I never said he is the best player ..I'm just saying he is not the worst player ..ekada chala diff undhi 

your trying degrade a player completely based on your stupid football knowledge 

complete biased ayyipoyi player ni degrade chesthundhi nvu ..

I never said he is the best player ..I'm just saying he is not the worst player ..ekada chala diff undhi 

your trying degrade a player completely based on your stupid football knowledge 

complete biased ayyipoyi player ni degrade chesthundhi nvu ..

nah, I watched him enough and saw the buffonery enough to form an opinion... 

im not blinded or wearing blinkers 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Functional but not world beater . Will get into better positions with experience but I highly doubt he will improve his first touch . First touch is formed during early teens. 

yes he did ..he choose Mourinhoo over conte simple as that 

em matladthunnavo neekaina ardham aitunda... I said morata chose chelsea over utd... whats this "he choose Mourinhoo over conte"