How cruel

Rushabhi

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

vaadu ammayi ni harass cheddam ani vachintaadu ley. ignore that idiot.

Nee pellanni dengudam ani vachina ra ra madarchod

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Imperial_09

• chittimallu2

• Mithra

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

its plain retarded the way you are arguing... im not a citizen of the US but my son is. If my visa expires and then I have no other option to live here I wont cry that this country is kicking me out while keeping my son here and thus claim the families are being separated... I will take my son back to India with me. How simple is that?

dude.. do you even know what we are talking about?

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

its plain retarded the way you are arguing... im not a citizen of the US but my son is. If my visa expires and then I have no other option to live here I wont cry that this country is kicking me out while keeping my son here and thus claim the families are being separated... I will take my son back to India with me. How simple is that?

bl@st ee lanjodkulu simple rationale theliyaka arguing.

55 minutes ago, Spartan said:

lol.... u quoted me first...it wasnt me.

social shaming...my a$$....  if u havent bothered about me...why the hell even u quoted me and responded on me rather than the topic...

😂 

most people who escape to a 'neighbouring' country are not hi fi immigrants like you and me.

and the issue here is, people turn up at the border asking for asylum.. not people who are living illegally in the US. there's a process that determines whether they qualify for asylum. during that time, they are separated from their kids.

apparently Trump came up with this genius idea, because it will make lesser people come to the US.

but guess what, people don't come to US because middle classes in those country want to make more money. many of them are fleeing domestic abuse, personal safety in their countries.

your life has no parallel with them.

1 minute ago, Desi_guy said:

Cyberbullying quotes: Being a bully is insecurity not weakness

being a wimp with a huge psycho gang to back you up doesn't mean you are right.

you are still a wimp, and dangerous influence on society.

most people who escape to a 'neighbouring' country are not hi fi immigrants like you and me.

and the issue here is, people turn up at the border asking for asylum.. not people who are living illegally in the US. there's a process that determines whether they qualify for asylum. during that time, they are separated from their kids.

apparently Trump came up with this genius idea, because it will make lesser people come to the US.

but guess what, people don't come to US because middle classes in those country want to make more money. many of them are fleeing domestic abuse, personal safety in their countries.

your life has no parallel with them.

explain more... I dont get this point about how they are being separated from kids... pillalni theeskoni adults pommantaru at the border antunnava?

My understanding is that they are asking the illegals to leave (the DACA thing) while their kids with citizenships are legal to stay in the US. I assume this is what they call it as "families being separated" ? isnt it?

explain more... I dont get this point about how they are being separated from kids... pillalni theeskoni adults pommantaru at the border antunnava?

My understanding is that they are asking the illegals to leave (the DACA thing) while their kids with citizenships are legal to stay in the US. I assume this is what they call it as "families being separated" ? isnt it?

no. its a completely different thing.

kids are held in separate detention centers from parents, until their application is processed. It is a new policy.

apparently for some, its okay because 'America first' or whatever is a view that should be respected. fcuk them.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

being a wimp with a huge psycho gang to back you up doesn't mean you are right.

you are still a wimp, and dangerous influence on society.

Arey neeku pichi inka thagaleda ra...Image result for brahmi warning gifs

no. its a completely different thing.

kids are held in separate detention centers from parents, until their application is processed. It is a new policy.

apparently for some, its okay because 'America first' or whatever is a view that should be respected. fcuk them.

Take a family of four.. two parents and two kids, tell me what each of their immigration status is and then tell me how are they being separated.. naku ardham kaala...