How cruel

Rushabhi

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

they do it because they can. thats all.

they have no respect for the dignity of people, if they are not white.. or in some non-racist cases 'American'.

if only america was ruled by your fav thurks... bagundedi kada andarni theeskune vallemo... like saudi ara.... oh wait.. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Imperial_09

• chittimallu2

• Mithra

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

if only america was ruled by your fav thurks... bagundedi kada andarni theeskune vallemo... like saudi ara.... oh wait.. 

lol. I'll add you to Spartan list of psycho then. thanks.

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

america became america by plundering the world.

who did saudi plunder? don't say 1000yrs ago bullshit. if turak deshams are top in the world, everybody will rush into turak deshams only.

and their policies will be critiqued. stop arguing like a loser.

lol. I'll add you to Spartan list of psycho then. thanks.

and why is that? 

did you not get my point? why are you pointing about "white"?  Is some other race with power any better at these things? I only pointed about saudi because of how they treat their fellow folks from palestine... pretty sure for a learned guy like you I dont have to go into details... go ahead with your cherry picking and lets avoid those and talk about the trump bigotry... cheers

america became america by plundering the world.

who did saudi plunder? don't say 1000yrs ago bullshit. if turak deshams are top in the world, everybody will rush into turak deshams only.

and their policies will be critiqued. stop arguing like a loser.

Why do you want to draw lines for timelines? 

There are people who are rushing to thurak desams... not everyone, but yes there are people.. .palestine refugees? other middle eastern warn torn countries' citizens? 

Still waiting for you to criticise them.... im not a loser, I made a point that you dont want to answer... go ahead and keep throwing your toys out of the pram

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

and why is that? 

did you not get my point? why are you pointing about "white"?  Is some other race with power any better at these things? I only pointed about saudi because of how they treat their fellow folks from palestine... pretty sure for a learned guy like you I dont have to go into details... go ahead with your cherry picking and lets avoid those and talk about the trump bigotry... cheers

I'm pointing about 'white' because the news is about 'white' majority country, that is shouting a racist slogan 'America first' to justify these tactics.

so every time one talks about these things, they should come with rejoinder like for the record, muslim countries are much worse, or some sh1t like that? lol.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

There are people who are rushing to thurak desams... not everyone, but yes there are people.. .palestine refugees? other middle eastern warn torn countries' citizens? 

Still waiting for you to criticise them.... im not a loser, I made a point that you dont want to answer... go ahead and keep throwing your toys out of the pram

absolutely man. immigrant labour are treated like sh1t in UAE. Lebanon refuses to admit palestine refugee and are housing them in barns not suitable for even animals.

I can talk on and on.. but that's not the topic here.

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

you are bringing muslim angle in a topic on American policy. I have nothing to say.

I don't have to answer every sh1t question you throw at me.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'm pointing about 'white' because the news is about 'white' majority country, that is shouting a racist slogan 'America first' to justify these tactics.

so every time one talks about these things, they should come with rejoinder like for the record, muslim countries are much worse, or some sh1t like that? lol.

err... my Q was why dont you apply the same logic to the middle east... I havent seen a single thread or post by you cricticising the rich arab countries (you talk about their rich culture and heritage when I point lol) and how they dont want to take refugees around them. Does it fascinate you that shiit ton of refugees from war torn ME go all the way to germany instead of next door saudi or uae, etc? Just an FYI, germany is a white nation too. 

Not saying we need to come with rejoinders... but you need to understand that this is not a utopian land and things wont be rosy all around... there will be measures taken in some cases which do hurt some groups... Just because trump is trying to filter doesnt mean he is doing something totally wrong... do I feel he is a racist? yes defenitely I feel he is one. But is he doing something absolutely wrong by trying to filter people? absolutely no

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are bringing muslim angle in a topic on American policy. I have nothing to say.

I don't have to answer every sh1t question you throw at me.

I was only comparing two countries (US and Saudi) which are considered rich and able in their own regions.. One is being labelled as racists while the other gets a free pass.. 

Ofcourse you dont want to answer... I knew that... 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

err... my Q was why dont you apply the same logic to the middle east... I havent seen a single thread or post by you cricticising the rich arab countries (you talk about their rich culture and heritage when I point lol) and how they dont want to take refugees around them. Does it fascinate you that shiit ton of refugees from war torn ME go all the way to germany instead of next door saudi or uae, etc? Just an FYI, germany is a white nation too. 

Not saying we need to come with rejoinders... but you need to understand that this is not a utopian land and things wont be rosy all around... there will be measures taken in some cases which do hurt some groups... Just because trump is trying to filter doesnt mean he is doing something totally wrong... do I feel he is a racist? yes defenitely I feel he is one. But is he doing something absolutely wrong by trying to filter people? absolutely no

first. pls use google, and tell me how many refugees US took, Europe took (germany included), and ME took. ME took like close to 80% of the refugees.

if you can prove me wrong, I will stop posting. I can't be bothered to dig up the stats for you, since you seem to be focused on getting me to sh1t on muslims.

Trump is doing something absolutely wrong, and monstrous. he's separting kids and their parents, and leaving kids vulnerable to sexual abuse. I have nothing more to say if you think this is not wrong.

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

I was only comparing two countries (US and Saudi) which are considered rich and able in their own regions.. One is being labelled as racists while the other gets a free pass.. 

Ofcourse you dont want to answer... I knew that... 

yeah, your question isn't as clever as you think it is. I already dignified it with too many responses.

I'll be more careful next time.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

first. pls use google, and tell me how many refugees US took, Europe took (germany included), and ME took. ME took like close to 80% of the refugees.

if you can prove me wrong, I will stop posting. I can't be bothered to dig up the stats for you, since you seem to be focused on getting me to sh1t on muslims.

Trump is doing something absolutely wrong, and monstrous. he's separting kids and their parents, and leaving kids vulnerable to sexual abuse. I have nothing more to say if you think this is not wrong.

An asylum seeker in the US or Germany can become a citizen... an asylum seeker in Saudi will be treated as second class citizen, forget about the citizenship... Im not arsed about those stats either... I call total BS on the 80% thing.

I agree with you about separating the kids and parents... nothing more than that