Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

2 months lo Pelli evariki avutondi ? Leave plan Chesi India vellali anna 2 months time required . Ma parents expect me to say yes talking to a guy for 5 mins lol .

@~`

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

baa alanti ammayilu leru anatledu alanti vallu ikkada vallaki dorkali ante karana janmudu ayi undalii... 

True that kaka

1 minute ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Naku  ardam  kadu they they antunnav andaru ammayilu okati kadu Ade mem cheppedi.

think feminism musugu theesi humanism musugu veskoni chudu ardam avthadi

Could be Anduke annanu . How can I generalize for every woman out there and talk ? Naku telisindi nenu cheppanu as he asked . There are guys who has women in life and talk nicely too . Nene alanti Match ki commit ayyi later telisi back off ayyamu . But my fault I didn’t observe he did give confused vibes . Nene catch cheyaledu . Keen ga observe cheste hints untayi maname pattinchukomu. Pelli ayyi edche kanna koncham observation unte may be can escape . 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

nenu chusina valla lo full exictement tho matlade di only in sc 

dont take me bad  na personal exp 

rofl you should start avoiding that and try to see other side of coin if you are really interested in getting married soon.. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Could be Anduke annanu . How can I generalize for every woman out there and talk ? Naku telisindi nenu cheppanu as he asked . There are guys who has women in life and talk nicely too . Nene alanti Match ki commit ayyi later telisi back off ayyamu . But my fault I didn’t observe he did give confused vibes . Nene catch cheyaledu . Keen ga observe cheste hints untayi maname pattinchukomu. Pelli ayyi edche kanna koncham observation unte may be can escape . 

Yeah comflex idi

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

then i have to go to a psychiatrist  to know how the speaks 

I have poor judgemental skills.

naku telisina ammayilanu adagavacha ?

Adigav Cheppa inka mocking ante I quit . 

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It depends on sensitivity of the girl but could be 

Initiating texts , immediately responding , not contradicting out right even if she don’t agree with you , being too nice , expecting and waiting for your calls , telling all sodhi that happens in her day , expecting you to respond to that sodhi , koncham close ayite sharing her problems within family or career or personal life ( solution Kadu hearing ear ) , shopping links pampadam asking opinion or asking you to buy , inka close ayite call cheyakapote frustrate avvadam , intimacy unte  veliate aravadam, some people  can go overboard and express feeling too . You will clearly see she is waiting for more expression and affection.  If she is fighting for time you clearly know she is into you . They will talk about wedding plans future plans etc etc . Some can talk about kids names too . Andaru ilane untaru ani cheppatledu but liking alliance to Pelli lopala most likely matladutaru. You can easily feel it . Ishtam lekapote they only answer what you ask Enta try chesina they won’t open up as they reciprocate only with manners . 

Ya agree but some hypocritical guys think ammayi Chala padthadhi undhi and ammayi ante alage undali ani murisipothundochu if she doesn’t open up. Meeru cheppinattu chesthe ammayi baga fast undhi ani label kuda veyyochu

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Adigav Cheppa inka mocking ante I quit . 

ala ani kadu na response 

you can by this how to respond to women