Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

6 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

rofl you should start avoiding that and try to see other side of coin if you are really interested in getting married soon.. 

chudali anna 

sc lo shay ani oka pilla untadi weekly velli 50$ ichi 1hr matladi vasta 

she is very interesting bro  she said she goes to school to do BS in psychology  

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Ya agree but some hypocritical guys think ammayi Chala padthadhi undhi and ammayi ante alage undali ani murisipothundochu if she doesn’t open up. Meeru cheppinattu chesthe ammayi baga fast undhi ani label kuda veyyochu

I agree . Limits lo talk undi kuda emotional ga undachu ga ? The talk need not be out of limits. No one is so innocent these days infact no one ever was innocent . 

Just now, Amrita said:

I agree . Limits lo talk undi kuda emotional ga undachu ga ? The talk need not be out of limits. No one is so innocent these days infact no one ever was innocent . 

I never wanted to hurt you 

I am really sorry if has  hurted you

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I'm directly contradicting this statement limits unte frankness ledu antaru and shy antaru ammayilu abbayilanii he is hiding something ani rejected oka case loo.. trust me there are few people who still are innocent but pretends to be some thing else... 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

I'm directly contradicting this statement limits unte frankness ledu antaru and shy antaru ammayilu abbayilanii he is hiding something ani rejected oka case loo.. trust me there are few people who still are innocent but pretends to be some thing else... 

My above statement was regarding women I can’t talk for men. I agree for your later statement lokam lo anni types untayi . Mana life kabatti Manam careful ga observe cheyali ani telling nenu Anthe . Nenem smart Kadu nenu hints ignore chesta but cheyakudadu cheste control lo Leni Issues Loki veltham. Very hard to get out of mess once married . 

Just now, Amrita said:

My above statement was regarding women I can’t talk for men. I agree for your later statement lokam lo anni types untayi . Mana life kabatti Manam careful ga observe cheyali ani telling nenu Anthe . Nenem smart Kadu nenu hints ignore chesta but cheyakudadu cheste control lo Leni Issues Loki veltham. Very hard to get out of mess once married . 

endo meru mataldu tunte vedantam la undi guys 

34 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It depends on sensitivity of the girl but could be 

Initiating texts , immediately responding , not contradicting out right even if she don’t agree with you , being too nice , expecting and waiting for your calls , telling all sodhi that happens in her day , expecting you to respond to that sodhi , koncham close ayite sharing her problems within family or career or personal life ( solution Kadu hearing ear ) , shopping links pampadam asking opinion or asking you to buy , inka close ayite call cheyakapote frustrate avvadam , intimacy unte  veliate aravadam, some people  can go overboard and express feeling too . You will clearly see she is waiting for more expression and affection.  If she is fighting for time you clearly know she is into you . They will talk about wedding plans future plans etc etc . Some can talk about kids names too . Andaru ilane untaru ani cheppatledu but liking alliance to Pelli lopala most likely matladutaru. You can easily feel it . Ishtam lekapote they only answer what you ask Enta try chesina they won’t open up as they reciprocate only with manners . 

bl@stbl@st

Just now, kevinUsa said:

Enni stories vinatledu? Paper lo chusevi okappudu friend circle families lo vintunnam. Scary . 

4 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Kallu therichi chudu kaka kantiki kanapadani dusta shaktulu unnayi 

om bheem bush sudu 

20 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

chudali anna 

sc lo shay ani oka pilla untadi weekly velli 50$ ichi 1hr matladi vasta 

she is very interesting bro  she said she goes to school to do BS in psychology  

rofl only ah pillake isthava evarikaina isthava 50$ matladadaniki....