Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

8 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

kondariki mogudu and priyudu iddaru vadhu ata baa... 

Iddaru kavali ani kuda anthnnare 

5 minutes ago, nearachakam said:

vibrator chalu antah baaaa.

Lol nee chetaku lo chedugudu@3$% aada ladies tho em matalu matladuthunnav kaka

59 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

chudali anna 

sc lo shay ani oka pilla untadi weekly velli 50$ ichi 1hr matladi vasta 

she is very interesting bro  she said she goes to school to do BS in psychology  

sc lo pori lu cheppevi, chebn ppt lo cheppevi nammithe anthe antuna @TOM_BHAYYA

4 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Lol nee chetaku lo chedugudu@3$% aada ladies tho em matalu matladuthunnav kaka

aallaku teliani muchhatla raja iyanni....sarvam telsina sarvamangalalu.......m@g1x

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Anduke chusi kalisi matladi couple of months then should go forward even if it is arranged . If a girl likes she will talk emotionally and also about future together or wedding plans etc  at some point hinting she likes this alliance .  Vere relationship lo unte they can’t do it . Age andam ani if someone marry in haste they will have to repent in leisure  . 

what if the girl is riding 2 bikes at a time acting genuine in both cases.. dont  you think this can happen??.. this is the case with most of the girls these days

women today are at the worst stage of decision making inspite of education, rights etc... one basic thing they forget is if a guy has all amenities and luxuries by 30 as they expect.. what motivation does his life has to work hard and improve standard of living for his family

according to me, women should be more inclined to towards hard working, highly motivated, who has demonstrated drastic economic improvement in the last 3-5 yrs .. this is not the case.. this category is the least preferred today by women for the reasons we already know due to lack of immediately available amenities and financial security.. if things dont work..they have a super weapon 498a anyway

very insightful experiment that applies to telugu girls/women today

the experiment is about kids being offered smaller reward immediately vs larger reward at a later time.. they chose smaller reward immediately avoiding larger rewards

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment

a perfect husband is like a larger reward at a later time, women are not even looking at this category by limiting/rejecting themselves on economic/handsome parameters alone

immediate ga kanipinche rewards (cars, property, extraalu etc) ki attract avutaaru.. thereby ending with TV9 debates

based on my experience, being born as men in india is worst form of punishment one can get in this lifetime (add H1B, General category and other factors can only make things worst and have left marks on subjects mind)

i think it is better to avoid arranged marriage altogether, the current generation is forward enough to approach whites, blacks, hispanics..etc.. they try approacing their potential partners and avoid headaches to their parents later.. you can then be responsible for your destiny

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

2 months lo Pelli evariki avutondi ? Leave plan Chesi India vellali anna 2 months time required . Ma parents expect me to say yes talking to a guy for 5 mins lol .

chala mandhi chesukuntaru.. na freind e.. india ki 2 weeks trip velli  met 3 girls selected 1..engaged...next month marriage...

specially US vunna vallu...leave plan chesi velli chusi   6 months matladhi chesukuvadam ante kastam...   

looking india matches ayithe... then multiple India trips , leaves ki money, time  booka

3 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

what if the girl is riding 2 bikes at a time acting genuine in both cases.. dont  you think this can happen??.. this is the case with most of the girls these days

women today are at the worst stage of decision making inspite of education, rights etc... one basic thing they forget is if a guy has all amenities and luxuries by 30 as they expect.. what motivation does his life has to work hard and improve standard of living for his family

according to me, women should be more inclined to towards hard working, highly motivated, who has demonstrated drastic economic improvement in the last 3-5 yrs .. this is not the case.. this category is the least preferred today by women for the reasons we already know due to lack of immediately available amenities and financial security.. if things dont work..they have a super weapon 498a anyway

based on my experience, being born as men in india is worst form of punishment one can get in this lifetime (add H1B, General category)

i think it is better to avoid arranged marriage altogether, the current generation is forward enough to approach whites, blacks, hispanics..etc.. they try approacing their potential partners and avoid headaches to their parents later.. you can then be responsible for your destiny

Agree with what all you said . I have a friends who are going through this . Em cheyagalam we can’t do much .  Should be careful . Women go through same kind of stories too . However there are good men and women too . Hopeful ga undali anthe .  

6 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

based on my experience, being born as men in india is worst form of punishment one can get in this lifetime (add H1B, General category and other factors can only make things worst and have left marks on subjects mind)

A 1000% true. Agree totally, a better option is to marry someone that's not Indian so you can avoid the issues that come with 498a, unnecessary interference into family life by in-laws etc

2 minutes ago, Run said:

chala mandhi chesukuntaru.. na freind e.. india ki 2 weeks trip velli  met 3 girls selected 1..engaged...next month marriage...

specially US vunna vallu...leave plan chesi velli chusi   6 months matladhi chesukuvadam ante kastam...   

looking india matches ayithe... then multiple India trips , leaves ki money, time  booka

Ade cheppedi ila chesukunte dani valla outcome good ayite amazing bad ayite that was your process and choice so you have no option than to go through the hell . Know the person before you get into it . As men it’s very easy to convince parents and say I would like to talk for 2 Months . Most girls want to talk as well intlo ne champutaru photo chusi yes cheppu 5 mins lo yes cheppu 2 calls lo 1 meet to yes cheppu ani but girls have insecurities too they want to talk and say yes after they are comfortable as well .  

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

nenu chusina valla lo full exictement tho matlade di only in sc 

dont take me bad  na personal exp 

too much SC's ki velladam valla.. ade reality anukuntunnatlu unnavu..see the real world outside..your observation holds true even outside SC, the excitement @Amritais talking about in a girl can only be seen if you qualify for all the criteria established by girls these days

SC lo girl wants your dollars in short term, marriage lo girls looks for long term dollars.. simple to establish

there are very few girls these days who still go by what their mind and heart says without being influenced by external parameters

11 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

arranged marriage ee kadhu...assala marriage aney concept ee waste...

assala pelli enduku cheskovali?? aa paper sign cheyyadam valla or aa thali kattadam valana enti upayogam?

tell me something which can only be done after pelli but cannot be done without that paper or thali.

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

arranged marriage ee kadhu...assala marriage aney concept ee waste...

assala pelli enduku cheskovali?? aa paper sign cheyyadam valla or aa thali kattadam valana enti upayogam?

tell me something which can only be done after pelli but cannot be done without that paper or thali.

Agreed. Marriage is just for papers. Iyalarepu deniki guarantee warranty ledhu