Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

3 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

arranged marriage ee kadhu...assala marriage aney concept ee waste...

assala pelli enduku cheskovali?? aa paper sign cheyyadam valla or aa thali kattadam valana enti upayogam?

tell me something which can only be done after pelli but cannot be done without that paper or thali.

parents and society kosam anthe..

1 minute ago, srdh21 said:

too much SC's ki velladam valla.. ade reality anukuntunnatlu unnavu..see the real world outside..the excitement @Amritais talking about in a girl can only be seen if you qualify for all the criteria established by girls these days

SC lo girl wants your dollars in short term, marriage lo girls looks for long term dollars.. simple to establish

I don’t agree with you completely . Generalizations are not good whether it is about men or women . 

I told yes to a guy and within 2 weeks I got to know he is living with a woman in his apartment for years . I was very much hurt and he talked with so much interest all the time . I was very hurt he came back too but I told chachina nenu accept cheyanu and that I don’t have big heart . Ma intlo kuda they were extremely hurt and family friends kuda since 20 years . Now tell me should I judge every guy is a idiot ? This is not first experience .

Inko abbayi I was talking on phone we didn’t meet but his wedding registry chusa online and that girl was on my cousins face book I enquired through cousin and caught him on call . All he did was to apologize. 

Ippduu Andaru guys idiots ani generalize cheyala? Ok I do then what ? Still I need a guy in my life . Rather I would be hopeful that I would get a good guy . I would always think when I have good guys in family and friends why can’t I get one in my life . Negative ga approach avvadam kanna I feel positive ga should get into a relationship but yes should be careful and observe their conversations and if they are really interested in this relationship or alliance . Inka if we land with wrong person it’s our kharma and we have no choice but to accept it . 

Same hold for girls too .

8 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

assala pelli enduku cheskovali?? aa paper sign cheyyadam valla or aa thali kattadam valana enti upayogam?

tell me something which can only be done after pelli but cannot be done without that paper or thali.

Right, it's an outdated concept esp something an arranged marriage is even more outdated. In the past, women needed financial and economic security so it made sense, but now they have as many opportunities as men do for the most part and 90% of the time if there's a divorce the man loses custody of the children and has to pay child support for a few decades, even if the women were to be working. 

Marriage is a total losing proposition to men. Even in this DB, there are some women that have divorced their men for extorting their alimony money and go around having their share of fun at the man's expense. 

7 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

good question..with the latest technologies and liveinrelationships.. there i no more need for marriage, this is exactly where we are heading to in the next 10 yrs (west has already seen this)

3 minutes ago, Run said:

parents and society kosam anthe..

Society gurinchi mana baasha lo cheptaa vinuko baa:

Society is like audience watching seenu vytla's movie...hero gadu brahmanandam ni eedchi eedchi kodatha unte vellu pagalabadi navvutha untaaru...

Nee pelli lo kuda society role adhe...valla kosam nuvvu brahmi vi avtha ante go ahead...ninnu evvadu aapaledu 

Just now, papampasivadu said:

Society is like audience watching seenu vytla's movie...hero gadu brahmanandam ni eedchi eedchi kodatha unte vellu pagalabadi navvutha untaaru...

Nee pelli lo kuda society role adhe...valla kosam nuvvu brahmi vi avtha ante go ahead...ninnu evvadu aapaledu 

*=:yourock

Ala evadino screen meeda kodithey entertainment feel avutharu but ade debbalu vallaki padithey discrimination avanni gurthostayi. Same thing applies to marriage, who the fcuk cares about society anyway. Esp a super judgmental society like the Indian society

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

@3$%yourock

14 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

I agree with this but can’t be this way . I think one girl with one guy concept to Pelli vachi undachu for health reasons . Kids need parents must be another reason . Accountability and security so they just don’t leave relationship when they want and leave other person broken . Other than these emaina unnayemo I don’t know . 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Right, it's an outdated concept esp something an arranged marriage is even more outdated. In the past, women needed financial and economic security so it made sense, but now they have as many opportunities as men do for the most part and 90% of the time if there's a divorce the man loses custody of the children and has to pay child support for a few decades, even if the women were to be working. 

Marriage is a total losing proposition to women. Even in this DB, there are some women that have divorced their men for extorting their alimony money and go around having their share of fun at the man's expense. 

right on point man...married couples ki unmarried lovers ki okate teda....married couples gave permission to court to enter their houses and bedrooms legally.@3$%

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don’t agree with you completely . Generalizations are not good whether it is about men or women . 

I told yes to a guy and within 2 weeks I got to know he is living with a woman in his apartment for years . I was very much hurt and he talked with so much interest all the time . I was very hurt he came back too but I told chachina nenu accept cheyanu and that I don’t have big heart . Ma intlo kuda they were extremely hurt and family friends kuda since 20 years . Now tell me should I judge every guy is a idiot ? This is not first experience .

Inko abbayi I was talking on phone we didn’t meet but his wedding registry chusa online and that girl was on my cousins face book I enquired through cousin and caught him on call . All he did was to apologize. 

Ippduu Andaru guys idiots ani generalize cheyala? Ok I do then what ? Still I need a guy in my life . Rather I would be hopeful that I would get a good guy . I would always think when I have good guys in family and friends why can’t I get one in my life . Negative ga approach avvadam kanna I feel positive ga should get into a relationship but yes should be careful and observe their conversations and if they are really interested in this relationship or alliance . Inka if we land with wrong person it’s our kharma and we have no choice but to accept it . 

Same hold for girls too .

+(&* So you are saying he's already married to someone but was talking to you for another arranged marriage? Polygamy? 

3 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

@3$%

2 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

right on point man...married couples ki unmarried lovers ki okate teda....married couples gave permission to court to enter their houses and bedrooms legally.@3$%

@3$%yourock