Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

1 minute ago, Run said:

ala oka site undhi ani kuda thelvadh...me a tought ela vachindhi..check cheyalani?

Simple google search on his name will pull up those results dude. 

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

one-guy girl concept : how does the paper affect the loyality to guy/girl?...cheating chese vadu elaagu chestadu

kids need parents. I agree. both parents can live in the same house and raise their kids without getting married. who's stopping you from doing that???

Accountability and security??? are you kidding me...do you really think those two will come thru marriage? married people can and are leaving left and right thru divorce...

brings us back to the same question, what diff will that paper make?

Lovers break up ayinantha easy ga couple kaleru . Left and right divorce tesukoleka chastunna Vallu ento mandi unnaru . It’s not easy to legally break up . Enta ledu anna pelli ki value Istam . Just think Enta mandi love chesukunna Vallu break up avutunnaru vs married coupleS ? Enta mandi pelli enduku chesukunna ani edustunnaru  why not divorcing . It’s hard to divorce . 

Oka papa already in love lolli I guess.. Papa father Fata Fata things nadipincjj asalu matlade time ivvale.. Flight and hotel car rent..restaurant bill..next day I have to go to grocery shopping anta. Brahmiyedava.gif

Chudagane nachali ani rule em ledhu ga.. Fine anukoni came back.. Next day valla sibling video call.. 

No communication afterwards. 

Papa love lo unte aa marriage edo chesi 10g cheyali but janala time money waste chesi 10g peaks 

5 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

one-guy girl concept : how does the paper affect the loyality to guy/girl?...cheating chese vadu elaagu chestadu

kids need parents. I agree. both parents can live in the same house and raise their kids without getting married. who's stopping you from doing that???

Accountability and security??? are you kidding me...do you really think those two will come thru marriage? married people can and are leaving left and right thru divorce...

brings us back to the same question, what diff will that paper make?

To be honest most people marry for economic and financial security reasons. Like having joint property of the household, plus the deductions they get while filing as a married couple, not to mention the fact that they can always go to court in the event of a separation to ensure no one's left behind due to the separation etc. That was the original intent, of course now the situation has changed drastically due to a lot of misandrist laws that have been brought into effect slowly. On the other side of the coin, there are enough deadbeat guys who of course wouldn't lift a finger to share the partner responsibilities etc. 

So either case, marriage is a lose-lose proposition. Accountability won't come via marriage but security in the sense of what I explained above might come to some people by getting married. 

27 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Don't mind me saying this but why does it seem like you constantly run into the bottom of the pile guys like this, one guy who's too rigid and traditional who expects you to cook at 5 am, one who wants to make you walk in PF Chang's, now this guy who's in a live in relationship and another one who is already married and looking for a second marriage without telling you about the first one. 

Like why would you attract such guys, are you telling me there's not a single guy who didn't have all the above baggage that you couldn't talk to? Not knocking on you, just curious because none of the people I know have encountered these kind of extremely weird people. 

Btw these are very common in arranged marriage alliances . Mastu mandi friends had even more  horrifying experiences.  Arranged marriage peli chupulu are night mares for girls since generations .Typical stories Ivi . Ivanni relatives techina arranged marriages alliances and I met for my parents just to try poraptuna emanna good person untademo ani . Road mida guy ento Anthe . I did meet amazing guys and I would marry the guy I connect to. I dont want to talk more on DB about this. Ok to talk in private .

13 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Oka papa already in love lolli I guess.. Papa father Fata Fata things nadipincjj asalu matlade time ivvale.. Flight and hotel car rent..restaurant bill..next day I have to go to grocery shopping anta. Brahmiyedava.gif

Chudagane nachali ani rule em ledhu ga.. Fine anukoni came back.. Next day valla sibling video call.. 

No communication afterwards. 

Papa love lo unte aa marriage edo chesi 10g cheyali but janala time money waste chesi 10g peaks 

endidi flight book cheskuni nuvvu poyava and what is that grocery shopping. unclear

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Btw these are very common in arranged marriage alliances . Mastu mandi friends had even more  horrifying experiences.  Arranged marriage peli chupulu are night mares for girls since generations .Typical stories Ivi . Ivanni relatives techina arranged marriages alliances and I met for my parents just to try poraptuna emanna good person untademo ani . Road mida guy ento Anthe . I did meet amazing guys and I would marry the guy I connect to. Most likely not an arranged marriage unless a miracle happens and find a good guy in a alliance .  I dont want to talk more on DB about this. Ok to talk in private .

Yeah okay maybe this happens, but it's hard to believe that a lot of people have these kind of nightmares. Atleast I haven't seen any of my friends have these horror experiences except the stories I hear on DB which may or may not be true, or are coated with a heavy dose of masala

31 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He was about to get married in a month and half and that girl had a wedding registry online . He is talking to me as he is forced by parents . He could have told me that but was talking as if he is interested in this alliance . Valla parents desperation fast ga cheseddam andi ani . He had amazing profile Akkade naku doubt vachindi why are they behind my parents and begging ani . She was American girl valla parents don’t like him marrying that girl . Their mess . But parents kuda ala unnaru telustondi did they at least think from human perspective that my life would have been in mess if he unfortunately marries me in pressure ? Would he stop going to her and wouldn’t my dreams be shattered ? Pedda Vallu kuda takkuva em unnaru ? 

mashallah...

baal baal bachgayi...