Endi vayya Hyderabad lo aa villas ratelu

JambaKrantu

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Pillalu valla pillalu valla pillalaki asthulu kavalante konali kada? Enjoy chese mind set kanna bank lo dabbulu lockers lo jewelry,  asthula papers chusi enjoy chese valle ekkuva. Quality vs Quantity. Majority want quantity not quality of living. *n$

sour grapes aa ? ilaa anukoni trupti padatamey ika manam....

meanwhile vaallu...akkada..manalaagaa ee job lu ..mestrilu exploitations....extensions...green cards.....aey gola lekundaa....pani matta cheyyakundaa....just right  investments tho...enjoying life...

2 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

rich state lo ee bochhu gadi ruling valla farmers suicides lo TG #1 ki vellindi anta Mallanna cheppaadu. 

Yes bro, its Rich state with liquid money but no resources  (no/Minimun water and power resources)at the time of formation but spending amount on water  n power  resources  like buying power from chattisgarah and other states  may be you can not see power cuts in Hyd and less power cuts in other parts of TGin last 3 yrs ...and for water resources spending lot of amount  on mission kakatiya, Kaleshwaran projects and yes in some places I can see some results of mission kalatiya(In my last to visit to India) Let us see what will happen in future ....definitely sucide of farmers(Person)is not at all good for TG n Country and finally for all of us. Let's hope this (Farmers sucide)should be to minimal or zero. 

Note: though I belongs to Hyd, never supported to mukku gadu..but some of his actions towards farmers n poor people should be appreciated.( Though who ever may be should be appreciated)

Now don't play disco with me just I have share  my view on ground Level situation.

6 minutes ago, Raasko said:

sour grapes aa ? ilaa anukoni trupti padatamey ika manam....

meanwhile vaallu...akkada..manalaagaa ee job lu ..mestrilu exploitations....extensions...green cards.....aey gola lekundaa....pani matta cheyyakundaa....just right  investments tho...enjoying life...

Definition of happy/quality life is different for different people.  Paisalu untene happy ante all rich people should be happy no? Ala ani gudisa lo undali anatledu but if we have decent life style monetarily just appreciate and be proud man. Millionaire ki puttale...parents chadivincharu we became reasonably successful a bright side chusi proud feel ayyi unna dantlo quality life anubhavinchachu ga? A kotiswarudu to polchukunte eppudu edupe migulthundi mana present kuda appreciate chesukokunda chi mana jeevitam ani life motham anukuntam.  Just saying.  Think about quality and enjoy present.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Definition of happy/quality life is different for different people.  Paisalu untene happy ante all rich people should be happy no? Ala ani gudisa lo undali anatledu but if we have decent life style monetarily just appreciate and be proud man. Millionaire ki puttale...parents chadivincharu we became reasonably successful a bright side chusi proud feel ayyi unna dantlo quality life anubhavinchachu ga? A kotiswarudu to polchukunte eppudu edupe migulthundi mana present kuda appreciate chesukokunda chi mana jeevitam ani life motham anukuntam.  Just saying.  Think about quality and enjoy present.

eggjactly...idey vedaantam cheppaadu naa classmate okadu...monna inida poyinappudu....emannaa help cheddam eedaki vastaavaa  antey,,,,

vaadiki mana situation choostey sympathy....manaki ee Cr villas ni choostey....

end of the day....evadoo sukham gaa leru....

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Yes bro, its Rich state with liquid money but no resources  (no/Minimun water and power resources)at the time of formation but spending amount on water  n power  resources  like buying power from chattisgarah and other states  may be you can not see power cuts in Hyd and less power cuts in other parts of TGin last 3 yrs ...and for water resources spending lot of amount  on mission kakatiya, Kaleshwaran projects and yes in some places I can see some results of mission kalatiya(In my last to visit to India) Let us see what will happen in future ....definitely sucide of farmers(Person)is not at all good for TG n Country and finally for all of us. Let's hope this (Farmers sucide)should be to minimal or zero. 

Note: though I belongs to Hyd, never supported to mukku gadu..but some of his actions towards farmers n poor people should be appreciated.( Though who ever may be should be appreciated)

Now don't play disco with me just I have share  my view on ground Level situation.

aahaa atla Atla untadhi... support chesinau antey anthey... disco ney.. Image result for dharmavarapu subramanyam gifs

2 minutes ago, Raasko said:

eggjactly...idey vedaantam cheppaadu naa classmate okadu...monna inida poyinappudu....emannaa help cheddam eedaki vastaavaa  antey,,,,

vaadiki mana situation choostey sympathy....manaki ee Cr villas ni choostey....

end of the day....evadoo sukham gaa leru....

Mind set man. Contentment nerchukovali. 

59 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

neyavva 100-500 developers hyd moved back aite kothaga vachi bussinesslo dige developers undara....real estate raiseki developerski linke ledu..apts need unte kontaru ante developers valle pudtaru...its all about the employment and business opportunity

I dont think there is a major slump in most of the places in Vjw....some parts of guntur outskirts has major slump and its bound to raise

First you need to know the local rates and then the growth potential there...compare it with the near by major city...if you thing the rate was a bargain you invest...if you think the rate was ok but growth potential is exponential you invest

@idiBeZaWaDaFirst you need to know the local rates and then the growth potential there...?

Gudavalli, Kanuru, Poranki Gannavaram....shed some light on SqYard rate and Sqfeet rate for Apartment buying and Plot buying

1 minute ago, SeemaLekka said:

na emotion ni catch cheyakunda emoticon ni catch chesav anamata

Haha...kind of.  You always use same emoticon and i always felt u were sarcastic. I thought to ask also once why are u sarcastic to my posts ani. *n$

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Well said this is the positive way of thinking ....bl@st

11 hours ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Uppal bus stop ... karigiri arch dhaggara  aa plots .. ipudu akkada plots am lev... unna kuda 45K-50K antunnaru .. lopala kuda anthe undhi .. Balaji hills side 

Uppal Dharmapuri colony side entha undho idea undha?